We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paper Mario: Sticker Star

Go down 
+3
Balladeer
Admin
ZeroJones
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Sticker Star   Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 7:52

I dunno, I feel 6.6 is a bit low. There are enough enjoyable moments and solid level design to push it up to a seven in my mind. Not far beyond though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Sticker Star   Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 16:16

I think 6.6 is perfectly reasonable. There are some funny moments but the difficultly is ridiculously easy puzzles aside. For me paper mario's strength lies in its supporting characters, like Flavio in TTYD. Sticker star doesn't really present any memorable characters, has innovative yet weak game-play. Some series just need to stick to their roots!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Sticker Star   Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Page 2 EmptyThu 7 Feb 2013 - 19:03

The diminution of Paper Mario reminds me of what happened with the Secret Of Mana sequels. Secret Of Mana was amazing but with each and every sequel the quality dripped away until we were left with Children Of Mana, which was rank in comparison to its aged yet awesome forebear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paper Mario: Sticker Star   Paper Mario: Sticker Star - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Paper Mario: Sticker Star
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2