We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!

Go down 
+8
Buskalilly
shanks
fronkhead
Athrun888
ZeroJones
Balladeer
The_Jaster
masofdas
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! Empty
PostSubject: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 22:57

November's Game Releases

3rd/4th
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, PC

7th
Disney Planes: Fire and Rescue WiiU, Wii, 3DS. DS
Football Manager 2015 PC
Muppets Movie Adventures VITA
PSA World Tour Squash Wii
Rocksmith 2014 Edition PS4, ONE
Tears To Tiara 2 PS3
The Wolf Among Us PS4, ONE, PS3, 360
Ultimate NES Remix 3DS

8th
Sacrilegium PS3, 360, PC

11th
Halo: The Master Chief Collection ONE

13th
Pro-Evolution Soccer 2015 PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, PC
World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor PC

14th
Assassin's Creed Rogue PS3, 360
Assassin's Creed: Unity PS4, ONE, PC
DIGIMON All-Star Rumble PS3, 360
Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Game of the Year Edition PC
LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham PS4, ONE, WiiU, PS3, 360, 3DS, VITA, PC
PlayStation TV
Shape Up ONE
Tales of Hearts R VITA
Tetris Ultimate 3DS, VITA

18th
Far Cry 4 PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, PC
Grand Theft Auto V PS4, ONE

21st
Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom PS3, 360, 3DS
Arcana Heart 3: Love Max PS3, VITA
Dragon Age Inquisition PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, PC
Escape Dead Island PS3, 360
Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA F 2nd PS3, VITA
Jett Tailfin WiiU
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor PS3, 360
LittleBigPlanet Marvel Edition VITA
Minecraft PlayStation VITA Edition VITA
Persona 4 Arena: Ultimax PS3, 360
Rabbids Invasion PS4, ONE, 360
Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric WiiU
Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal 3DS
Watch Dogs WiiU
WWE 2K15 PS4, ONE

28th
Amiibo Figures: Donkey Kong, Fox McCloud, Kirby, Link, Mario, Marth, Peach, Pikachu, Samus Aran, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Yoshi
LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4, PS3
Minecraft Xbox One Edition ONE
Penguins of Madagascar WiiU, Wii, 3DS
Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth 3DS
Pokémon Alpha Sapphire 3DS
Pokémon Omega Ruby 3DS
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

30th
Hello Kitty and Sanrio Friends 3D Racing 3DS

Interesting Imports all region free apart from 3DS
Australia/New Zealand
21st: New 3DS, New 3DS XL  

Japan:
13th: Marginal#4 Idol of Supernova VITA, Hanayamata Yosakoi Live! VITA, One Piece: Super Grand Battle! X 3DS, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax PS3 & VITA,
20th: Senjou no Enbukyoku VITA
27th: Chaos; Child ONE, Phantasy Star Nova VITA, Earth Defense Forces 2 Portable V2 VITA, Ooedo Blacksmith VITA, Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VITA, Dekamori: Senran Kagura VITA, Nisekoi Yomeiri !? VITA, Code:Realize Sousei no Himegimi VITA, Shin Sekaiju no Meikyuu 2: Fafnir no Kishi 3DS, Hero Bank 2 3DS, Biohazard HD Remaster PS3

USA:

18th: Monopoly Family Fun Pack PS4, ONE

Here it is the maddest month of the year and it starts off with the million dollar gorilla which is Call of Duty which everything seems to avoid, I’ve got it preordered myself on PS4 and will be getting on the 3rd not the 4th as I’m getting the Day Zero Edition.

Some good looking games on the 7th though but nothing that will really hamper COD sells numbers with Wolf Among Us being one of the most noticeable picks there but not sure about it myself as I don’t really know the source material also Ultimate NEX Remix should be good on the 3DS but already got on the WiiU.

If I still had a ONE then I would of picked up Halo:MCC but this is the first ONE game I would of wanted since Titanfall which is 6 months ago even if I have played Halo 1-4 a billion times. Tales of Hearts R for the VITA but that's going on the Christmas list.

Then it’s araghh we need to get out before Black Friday (We have that here now but most of these games are coming the same time in the states which it’s a huge thing) with the 21st which has a very anticipated title of mine Dragon Age: Inquisition, Sonic is tempting to get as it’s the big WiiU game in November & adds to my collection.

Then it raps up with the 28th which I will be getting both Pokemons and maybe some Amiibo’s, Persona Q looks cool but like a Wolf Among Us I don’t know the source material to pick up .

So that’s COD: AW, Dragon Age and both Pokemons for me, if it wasn’t for those 4 games and Bayo 2 & SMASH coming into some of the same pay packets then I would have been tempted to import a New 3DS from Shanks Land but money. Any spare money will go towards Amiibo figures or Sonic.

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 20 Nov 2014 - 13:01; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 1:50

Pro evo 2015 is a definite buy for me & Watch_dogs on wii U is a maybe depending on how it reviews so not all that crazy for me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 8:05

For THE BIG MONTH, there's almost nothing in it for me. Alpha Sapphire is due to be a Christmas present, and that's all. I'll have to rely on Shovel Knight and my backlog, which includes Bayos 1 & 2, Hyrule Warriors, Fantasy Life, Teslagrad, Metroid Fusion...

...suddenly I'm okay with this apparent dearth of games. Also I'm doing NaNoWriMo again. Yup, this is okay by me!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 10:14

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire is already on pre-order. LEGO Batman 3 will be bought at some point, though probably not November; ditto Tetris Ultimate.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 12:24

A very juicy month, the obvious new pokemon games with mega evolutions I'm already testing out (salamence sucks, pidgeot rocks), and both a new Tales Of game and Persona q.  Pokemon is already ordered, as for the other two I'll probably nab them around release and probably nab the collectors edition of persona q if nis europe still has it in stock post-release day.  I'll also consider assassin's creed rogue at some point, not now though, I have other hobbies where those funds should be going and the game's price will sink like a stone in a few months.  

Honestly I actually kind of hate this time of year.  It always annoys me how in every hobby everyone releases everything at this time of year, and leaves the rest of the year largely barren.  Why can't the industry stagger its releases so I can actually support everything like I want to?
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 14:58

As always November's looking great. Pokemon, Persona Q and Mario Kart DLC are the must buys for me, and I'm considering Tears to Tiara 2, Tetris Ultimate and Tales of Hearts R.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 15:14

Forgot about the MK8 DLC. I'll get some mileage out of that too.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 9:39

New 3ds (non import Dance )
One piece grand battle
Pokemon
GTA V
Ultimate Nes Remix
And what ever else I've forgotten about
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 9:48

Balladeer wrote:
mileage
Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! Herc_is_Disappointed
HALO! Pokemon! Maybe that digimon game! Probably wwe! Assassin's Creed but not at release, a bit later!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 9:52

Thought you'd be checking out Dragon Age Drunka seems something that be up your street.

Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 11:26

I haven't played any Dragon Age yet. I think I'll give them a go eventually, but there's a bit too much on my plate just now and they're the sort of thing I'll want to sink my teeth into.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 11:27

Drunkalilly wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
mileage
Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! Herc_is_Disappointed

What? What did I do? Sad
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyMon 27 Oct 2014 - 14:32

CoD, (maybe) Halo, AC:Rogue, AC Unity (probably 2 copies), Far Cry 4, GTA V and Dragon Age are all intended buys... ouch.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 19:18

BallaDOOM wrote:

What?  What did I do? Sad

I thought "mileage" was a horrendous pun.[/quote]
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:13

Three games for me there, Watch Dogs and NES remix will probably go down as Christmas presents and I'll be picking up Pokémon Alpha Sapphire on release. Pretty shitty that the video doesn't work, is there no way around that? Uploading it directly onto here perhaps?
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 22:16

Laughing it got hit with a copyright strike from Activision.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 23:57

I think the same thing happened last year, you'd think they would want free advisement of the game. Ohh well.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 7:23

Drunkalilly wrote:
BallaDOOM wrote:

What?  What did I do? Sad

I thought "mileage" was a horrendous pun.

( Duh! -s at missed opportunity)
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 10:31

Since Nintendo upped the release date of Smash U I shall be getting that as well. (and they said October was going to be the expensive month)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 10:33

Super SMASH Bros. for Wii U is now 28th of November apart from the amiibo bundle for some odd reason.

There's that bug game balla for you.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 10:44

Genius move by Nintendo moving it to the wrong side of most peoples paydays and into the most crowded month of the year for games...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 11:18

Sucks to you maybe then Andy.

Nothing really changed for me get COD any day now then get paid on the 14th which I will be getting dragon age,  both mon and smash, some amiibos & cube stuff during that pay packet which goes to the 12th of December when I'm paid again.

Only thing is why do Nintendo like to bring everything at once smash & pokemon same day really.

Also makes me have to many games to play thankfully got a holiday in November around dragon age release and nothing really coming in December (maybe Xmas) and only Toad in January that I can think of to add to my backlog in till mad February.

Then you all going to remind me DLC is a thing along with downloads.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 12:41

So it works out for you.. Good for you..

My issue is that it's out a week after Pokemon, yeah you guys get the game the same day as Pokemon but for everyone else no one is going to really drop Pokemon for Smash again so soon.

Plus there is the new 3ds for my region floating about by then as well.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 13:50

I'm not gonna speculate on whether this is a good move or a bad move financially but it works out really nicely for me. The game is brought closer to a payday and its no longer being released the weekend I'm going to mum's. That means a massive all day drinking session!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! EmptyFri 31 Oct 2014 - 14:13

I'm on holiday that Friday, so it works for me too! Sales-wise, eh. Smash'll sell buckets anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!   Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaziken used NovEmber on these games. It's super effective!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next