We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing

Go down 
+2
Balladeer
The Cappuccino Kid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing Empty
PostSubject: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 17:44

Looks like we all forgot about this; seven months after it was originally announced, here's a Mario Party 10 thread.

I'm genuinely optimistic about this! Mario Party 9 is a real return to the form of the first two, a thouroughly decent effort. This looks like it uses the GamePad in the creative sort of way that Nintendo Land did, and then there's the amiibo support, with a whole series of characters coming out on the same day as this game.

Quite interested in seeing the finished product. Anyone else?

Last edited by The Cappuccino Kid on Wed 1 Jun 2016 - 22:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 18:30

Came into the thread, ready with my Scorn Cannon (patent pending); but your optimism's infectious, Cappa. I've never been the series' greatest fan, but my sister likes it, and it should be good for a laugh with friends. I'll see how things go.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 18:56

I really enjoyed 8 and 9 so I'm looking forward to this. Didn't forget, just didn't have much to hang on.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 19:29

It's about time I owned a Mario Party game ( Embarrassed ). It might be this and a Toad amiibo. Speaking of which, there had better be some sort of app that can hold amiibo data from one game on your Wii U whilst you play another. People might not want to use highly-levelled Smash amiibi with MP10 otherwise.

Such a thing may already have been announced, and I've just missed it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 19:31

I imagine Mario Party won't need to write to the amiibo like Hyrule Warriors and Mario Kart
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing EmptyWed 14 Jan 2015 - 22:42

I'm indifferent to these games now have been since the Wii versions, but as my sister also likes them I'll most likely will be getting this. (Though I didn't ind 9 to be honest)
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing EmptyTue 20 Jan 2015 - 0:31

I'm hoping it can bring the kind of moments and creativity Nintendo Land did, if so I'll be all over this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing   Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing Empty

Back to top Go down

Give Your Knob A Bruising While Your Wife Is Snoozing
Page 1 of 1