We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)

Go down 
+8
ZeroJones
fronkhead
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Balladeer
shanks
The_Jaster
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 12:33

This is worth it for the games from Rhythm Tengoku alone & provided they don't mess with them too much those are definitely less frustrating to play than wii's beat the beat.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 12:51

Wait, you found BtB's game frustrating? i found them things of joy. Really glad about this, it was one of my top announcements from the Direct.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptySat 5 Mar 2016 - 12:56

Not all of it but the extra button(s) in some of the games would make it fiddly compared to the original gba game.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptySun 6 Mar 2016 - 5:44

I found beat the beat a bit annoying at times. Do have the jap version which is my go to game for short bursts usually when close to leaving work.. But anyway I'll be getting this and will have to go through that god damn choir game again
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 9:52

I've only played Beat the Beat and got fairly frustrated with it myself but I'm up for giving this another go, I understand the original games are the best and it sounds like it's better suited to a handheld.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 11:07

Remember the rumour that was going around, that we were going to get the Chorus Kids in Smash? Crazy days...

Almost as crazy as all of you who felt that BtB was a bit annoying. It's pretty much the simplest game out there.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 12:12

My sense of rhythm will be far less honed than yours, Singing Pianist Balla. I can barely play the vocal cords.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Mar 2016 - 17:09

The first game that's on this from the GBA is actually related to a Dreamcast game kind of, that's your fact of the day.
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 9:08

The_Jaster wrote:
Not all of it but the extra button(s) in some of the games would make it fiddly compared to the original gba game.

Oof, you're probably not going to like playing the games on 3DS - a lot of them don't translate perfectly to the 3DS face buttons, for example those which used the A+B buttons for "pinching" feel all sorts of wrong on 3DS.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 17:00

Uh oh! That doesn't sound good. Aww!
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyMon 18 Apr 2016 - 18:15

Really? I didn't have any issues Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 11:32

October 21st release date.  For comparison, it's out in the US NOW.  And I can't imagine it requires a huge amount of translation.  

The UK will at least be getting a retail version, but still.  Hnnnnnngh...

Also, admins. - title change please?  It's called Rhythm Paradise Megamix.  (Suggested subtitle: "Sir Megamix-A-Lot".)

At least there are scores present for Mr. Jones.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 12:00

I don't get why they didn't release the digital version now in all regions and do the psychical version in Oct
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 12:10

Well exactly. And as Mas said elsewhere, people's minds tend to be on other bigger games during Q3. Scullion's even more irate than I am.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 14:32

It's a good point about E3 being a global thing and with the RE7 demo being "out now" world wide.

It's not like they haven't done the digital first thing before either, examples being Terraria (ok bit obscure) and even Minecraft is now getting a disc version
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 22:51

I know, I know, I want to play it right now as well. However, at least we're getting it "at all". That didn't seem to be 100% confirmed for a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jun 2016 - 1:57

I don't even know why I'm a bit angry(ish) about the "out now" being in the US I've had the game for ages on my Jap 3DS but I guess I still want it on my Aus one as another excuse to go through it again. (Though again I can but yet I don't I keep going back to the same remixes)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 20:11

Someone, against his better judgement, is playing the demo of this. You may remember me saying that I did not take to the Wii Beat The Beat at all; this seems more forgiving from the sections of the demo I've played so far. At the moment, I might ask for it for Christmas... something I never thought would happen. Has anyone else indulged in some demonstrate-y action?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 20:28

Oh, is there a demo of this? Maybe after I've finished up with both Dual Destinies and Spirit of Justice, as storage space is a bit sparse on my n3DS at the moment. I really ought to invest in a bigger SD card.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 20:56

Does it have levels fro the OG game?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 22:42

Definitely need to try the demo for this, however I'm bad at playing Rhythm Games on handhelds because using the sound goes against my better judgement/playing situations.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 23:47

masofdas wrote:
Does it have levels fro the OG game?

The demo or the full game? The demo has 2 from the old game & all the others are new, the last one is a bit of a tease though.

---

I'm actually quite excited for this now, I'll likely be having a wee go of Rhythm Tengoku on my GB micro in the coming weeks.

I'm a LumBEARJack, and I'm okay.:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyThu 1 Sep 2016 - 23:50

LumBEARjack is awesome. I almost hope that a Pokémon designer was looking over the shoulder of its designer and decided a straight copy was in order. Winky Face

Thought the demo was fun; I agree with Jas, too. That was one of my favourite games from Rhythm Paradise...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 0:10

I'm glad it has the options for having the Japanese audio. A couple of the songs are really good ( lush remix for example)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Sep 2016 - 8:02

I ain't demo-ing, I know that this is on my 'to buy' list! Very very late... Grin / Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)   Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rhythm Paradise Megamix (Sir Megamix-a-Lot)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next