We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus Empty
PostSubject: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus   Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 0:26

Anyone picking this up next week for their New 3DS?

I'm sure a few of us picked up the original 2011 release for cheap (I did). Problem is, my copy was barely played, and the allure of new and shiny makes me want to buy this to play it rather than do the rational thing and just play the original, which is probably 95% identical to this reissue...

...or so I thought. Only the Japanese version of Assault Horizon Legacy (2011) supported the Circle Pad Pro. So I guess C-Stick support is a new thing for this.

Still, I think the only new additions are C-Stick and Amiibo support, is that really worth £30?
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus   Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 0:35

fronkhead wrote:
Anyone picking this up next week for their New 3DS?

I'm sure a few of us picked up the original 2011 release for cheap (I did). Problem is, my copy was barely played, and the allure of new and shiny makes me want to buy this to play it rather than do the rational thing and just play the original, which is probably 95% identical to this reissue...

...or so I thought. Only the Japanese version of Assault Horizon Legacy (2011) supported the Circle Pad Pro. So I guess C-Stick support is a new thing for this.

Still, I think the only new additions are C-Stick and Amiibo support, is that really worth £30?

Not for me. I am sure I could have a little fun with it, but not $50-60 fun. I have other games that money would be better spent on.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus   Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 0:47

It probably doesn't help that I ordered a copy of Ace Combat 6 for a fiver a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus   Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 7:58

Somewhat interested but it's not getting anywhere near the card slot whilst MH4U is big news. Maybe after a price drop
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus   Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus EmptyFri 6 Feb 2015 - 9:54

Not really my thing unless I see cheap, nice there's something that uses amiibo day one of the New 3DS though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus   Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus Empty

Back to top Go down

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon Legacy Plus
Page 1 of 1