We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Games Improved by New 3DS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Games Improved by New 3DS Empty
PostSubject: Games Improved by New 3DS   Games Improved by New 3DS EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 10:26

I think all of us New 3DS owners are in the game of wanting to make the most of it's added and new features, such as it's improved processor, additional shoulder buttons, the second analog stick and the extra camera.

I think it's a decent idea to discuss the games that are improved by the New 3DS. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate are obvious ones, but how about games from long ago? I'm weighing up getting Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on the cheap - does anyone know if that's any better with the extra camera and super-stable 3D? How about Chibi Robo: Let's Go, Photo on the eShop? Just a couple of examples.

I think Super Monkey Ball 3D might be worth another look - it's a game designed for tilt controls on the console that used to be not able to handle the 3D effect very well. I wonder if thinks are better on New 3DS...
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Games Improved by New 3DS   Games Improved by New 3DS EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 11:54

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
I think all of us New 3DS owners are in the game of wanting to make the most of it's added and new features, such as it's improved processor, additional shoulder buttons, the second analog stick and the extra camera.

I think it's a decent idea to discuss the games that are improved by the New 3DS. Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate are obvious ones, but how about games from long ago? I'm weighing up getting Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir on the cheap - does anyone know if that's any better with the extra camera and super-stable 3D? How about Chibi Robo: Let's Go, Photo on the eShop? Just a couple of examples.

I think Super Monkey Ball 3D might be worth another look - it's a game designed for tilt controls on the console that used to be not able to handle the 3D effect very well. I wonder if thinks are better on New 3DS...

I am pretty sure the older games do not have camera control, so the C-stick is redundant, as are the extra shoulder buttons. Monster Hunter 3 and Resident Evil Revelations are exceptions that spring to mind. Kid Icarus is only about right and left hand controls from memory as well. I stand to be corrected.

The 3D is dependent on how you handled it the first time around. I had this conversation and there a re a few here who swear they never had a problem, but I turned it off and it stayed off. Games like Kid Icarus, Mario Kart and Super Monkey Ball were a nightmare for me (moving the system), but the new stable 3D makes them feel like new. I have tried a few of the older games and it is refreshing to enjoy the 3D as it was meant to be.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Games Improved by New 3DS   Games Improved by New 3DS EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 18:04

Theses all use the extra buttons
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Resident Evil: Revelations
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
Nano Assault EX
Steel Diver: Sub Wars
One Piece: Unlimited World Red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content