We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories

Go down 
+9
mandlecreed
Balladeer
masofdas
shanks
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories   Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 9:41

Balladeer wrote:
Stu_the_great wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:
Blimey, that's a huge topic! Shocked Fond memories include:

1) Crying at Professor Layton and the Curious Village

I remember very nearly crying about how unsatisfactory the ending to that game was. DAMN YOU!

Seconded.  Also the bit about Feel the Magic.  (Project Rub?  You're from Yorkshire, Stu, not America!)

Oh yeah. I had it in Japanese and then NTSC first, hence the confusion. In fact, I never owned it in PAL format until many years later.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories   Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories - Page 2 EmptyFri 17 Jul 2015 - 17:17

Phantom Hourglass's final boss. Initially frustrating, until the pattern fell into place and I managed to save the world. Also, the greater interaction with Zelda in its sequel (as oddball as that game was).
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories   Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jul 2015 - 0:03

It was initially getting the console itself that felt magic for me, the general build of the console and playing over 2 screens was such a revolutionary feeling at the time, it was perhaps the first time I'd been truly wowed by gaming tech, it just felt special to own such an advanced piece of kit.

My first game was Bomberman so that was by no means anything new but the general feel of the console made the difference.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories   Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nintendo DS is 10! Share Your Fondest Memories
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2