We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Xenoblade Chronicles X

Go down 
+20
Zaphod_B
fronkhead
Cube
ZeroJones
The Cappuccino Kid
Axis1500
NintenDUCK
Athrun888
Buskalilly
Treesmurf
Sentinator
Slazo
Vidofnir
masofdas
Xelviar
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
Silver light
Admin
The_Jaster
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 6:15

Balladeer wrote:
EDIT:
Chapter 11 Story:

Ch11:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 8:06

Response to above:

A lot of side-missions are coming together now, which is exciting stuff! I've also spotted at least one mission which can only be tackled in post-game. Looks like XCX ain't releasing its mental hold on me any time soon...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 7:56

Response to the response to the response:

Keeping it somewhat vague because you haven't finished the game yet.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 22:27

I played like thirty hours of this game before heading back to uni, I brought my U but getting a chance to bring it out is hard. One of the most massive and intriguing worlds I've ever played in though, a super great game.
Oh and I broke a personal best for character customisation having spent about 40 minutes designing him. I'll have to try and get some time for it at the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Feb 2016 - 16:33

Glad you're enjoying it Ducky! Although that is an obscene amount of time to take to create a character.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptySun 27 Mar 2016 - 22:58

I GOT A SKELL OHMIGOD I GOT ONE AND IT'S GLORIOUS IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN oh, it just got rekt by a cinicula. Drat.
Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptySat 16 Apr 2016 - 19:02

Xenoblade Chronicles X was just what I wanted to make me use my Wii U to it's fullest! the art work and detail is outstanding!
I can't seem to stop playing it and looking at it! I actually prefer it than the first version from the Wii personally and the characters.
I have spend many hours in it after work and I just simple love it to bits! I didn't get bored as there always something to do.
It does reminds me of monster hunter feel to it which is nice because I played monster hunter 3 unlimited on the Wii U too for hours!
So yeah really pleased and hoping to see more like this but as anyone knows the NX is coming! So I think there will be not many games coming out for the Wii U any time soon. RIP Wii U.

I have heard rumors zelda will come out for the Wii U and NX but we just have to wait and see! Wave
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 13:27

Fun fact: A milesaur's face is hidden in its chest, the "neck" is actually a long trunk, and doesn't have a real head at the end.
Another Fun fact: Depsite being headless Gradivus, the Headless Emperor has more health than any other enemy in the game (100,000,040)
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 EmptyFri 24 Jun 2016 - 14:39

Does warm the heart to see the XCX love-in continue.  Great world, that, despite the dodgy main game.  Solid 8/10.

Funny - in XCX, the people who colonise the new region, having fled war, are painted as the heroes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xenoblade Chronicles X   Xenoblade Chronicles X - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Xenoblade Chronicles X
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14