We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")

Go down 
+8
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
flora-chan
The_Jaster
masofdas
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
Balladeer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 21:04

Yooka-Laylee. Kickstarted Gaming Done Right.

A marketing company should hire me, I'm serious.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 21:41

I'd imagine they'll probably offer people who backed on Wii U an NX copy or a copy on another platform, but it's a tricky situation as not everyone who backed on Wii U will pick up an NX.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 21:46

The NX would have to be utter crap not to be worth a purchase more than the Wii U. I'm serious, they could sell Nintendo-branded horse manure and that would at least be good fertiliser. Have you tried crumbling up the Wii U and putting it on your rose bushes? Does it help? Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 21:48

I have been more than satisfied with my purchase of a Wii U. I would recommend one to a friend.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 21:55

To be fair I'm more than exaggerating for comic effect. SSBU and MK8 were worth the purchase price alone. (See also: telling people to get out of the forum because they're considering a PS4 over an NNNNNNNEKWBUFBWEBLWBWQPO... Sorry, overcome by rage there for a second.)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 6 Oct 2016 - 22:27

I am a dissatisfied Wii U owner. The core concept was either poorly explained, straight up bad, or both. The experiments that worked were not enough to make up for the general lack of software. The best thing about it is that it's backed Nintendo into a corner - a position from which they usually emerge with something good. *crosses fingers*
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 8:58

Aye, but you didn't really rate what I'd say were the Wii U's two potential non-niche 10/10 games Zero. It has been a Smash, MK, and Splatoon console really.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Oct 2016 - 20:22

I think the Bloodstained lot are going about it the right way but a delay to 2018 did help a Wii U version of the game and like Zero says its wait & see.

I agree with Zero on the Wii U just because I prefer other SMASH's and Kart's, but Bayo 2 is still utterly fantastic and Hyrule is good.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 20:30

Another one to punt over to the Switch sub-forum, if the e-mail I just received is anything to go by!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 20:34

I've not got a email Sad

This could have been moved soon as Nintendo plastered the logo all over the news sections.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Mar 2017 - 23:03

I've had the e-mail - two, in fact. Rolling Eyes Y'all are right - definitely time to continue the migration Switchwards. Cool
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Mar 2017 - 22:23

Not really surprising news, is it? I'm happy though - another good looking game to pick up on Switch.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 12:43

Updates are coming fast that a date can't be far off, the latest brings us the English Voice Cast and it rather decent.

Erica Lindbeck (Futaba, Persona 5) as Miriam the main protagonist.
David Hayter (Snake, Metal Gear Solid) as Zangetsu a demon hunter.
Ray Chase (Noctis, FFXV) as Gebel the antagonist.
Robbie Belgrade (Alucard, Symphony of the Night) as Mysterious Man

Those are some of the standards and like you as I've not played it, I don't know how vital Anne played by Rena Strober ( Azura, Fire Emblem: Fates) is to the plot but we know Miriam and Gebel will be with David Hayter being David "f'ing" Hayter had to get a mention from me along with someone that has voiced someone in a Castlevania game.

Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Mar 2018 - 20:02

I really like Ray Chase - his episode of Final Games is a treat, by the by - and I'm really intrigued to see how he delivers a performance as an antagonist. He was great as nice lad Noctis in FFXV, so I'm struggling to imagine it based off that. I'm sure he'll ace it, mind.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Apr 2018 - 10:22

I appreciate being able to mine cryptocurrency through this game - all us backers will be wealthy lads/lasses in no time!

Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptySat 12 May 2018 - 9:59

Inti Creates announced a spin-off of the main Kickstarter game during the night there, called Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/05/inti_creates_announces_new_bloodstained_and_gunvolt_titles_for_switch_at_bitsummit

Might very well go for this at a tenner, how about youse?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptySat 12 May 2018 - 10:06

As a backer I think I get it anyway and was asked about it in the last survey when it was unnamed retro style game.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2018 - 15:11

This actually looks way better than the main game does, inti creates are solid wee dev team too.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2018 - 16:32

It's the art-style of the main game, something not quite right about it even though it plays well.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptySun 13 May 2018 - 22:41

I'm well up for the side-game - it really reminds of Castlevania III, not only in how it looks but with the whole different characters mechanic. I'm interested, for sure.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 12:27

masofdas wrote:
It's the art-style of the main game, something not quite right about it even though it plays well.

It's the 3d character models/environments for me, I would have preferred if they had stuck with the Muramasa-like concept art.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 13:46

I wish they'd get the main game done before moving onto spin-offs and diluting their focus. I remember the Mighty Number 9 chaps getting their testicles booted in for doing that, and rightly so. Bit better if backers get it for free, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyMon 14 May 2018 - 16:40

Yeah I get it for nothing, well I sort of don't as I backed $60 (I think).
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptySun 27 May 2018 - 10:35

I'm still waiting on my console code but I've got this STEAM code VRM9D-JQ0LT-25V2E which works till June 8th, if anyone does want to play it and can beat it before then go for it.

And has anyone played it yet as it is on most digital storefronts but I'm not going to buy something that I should be getting as a backer.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 16:56

Suddenly I've found myself with a bit of a backlog again, otherwise I'd probably have looked into it by now. Still don't approve of the aforementioned focus dilution, mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")   Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania") - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (an "Igavania")
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next