We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!

Go down 
+6
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
OrangeRakoon
masofdas
Balladeer
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 11:10

I should note that, for those looking for some more gaming votes to vote in, GRcade are doing some votes of their own. Completely different layout, natch, but worth a gander for some maybe? Also they're doing most anticipated games of 2019, but you can tell from the poll at the top what a load of bobbins that is. 😒

(This definitely isn't just here to try and convince OR to vote in our awards. Neutral )
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyMon 17 Dec 2018 - 11:16

I think those are worse than ours, best audio etc really.

I'm not surprised about PS4 being the top of the poll with Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima all sort of planned for 2019.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyMon 7 Mar 2022 - 20:22

Some words from our affiliate, today:

Qikz wrote:
Herdanos wrote:
...Gnamer gnome...

That is clearly a goblin and not a gnome dude.  Laughing

Qikz wrote:
Herdanos wrote:
Why would Gnamer's logo be a goblin?

Look at their logo and tell me that's a gnome. Tell me one time in your life you've ever seen a gnome that looks like that. It's clearly a goblin.

Herdanos wrote:
I had made a (perhaps incorrect) assumption that the intention was that that thing was a gnome, simply because both the words gnome and Gnamer are spelt with the GN combination - one that is generally pronounced in English with a silent G, which is fairly uncommon at the start of a word (you know all this already)

OrangeRKN wrote:
site23 wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
Grackler lore please

https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/2019/07/08/gnamer-art-gnamer-the-grackler/

And a fun fact I learned recently - the logo version was drawn in Colors 3d for the 3DS

Herdanos wrote:
Is a Grackler more similar to a Gnome than a Goblin?

JAS: Is our grackler more a gnome or a goblin?  I'm presuming earth-elemental gnome rather than ruddy-faced garden variety. (Full discussion here for those who want to find out what he apparently looks like in Star Wars terms.)
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyTue 8 Mar 2022 - 12:27

Laughing It's funny to see a silly little thing I drew fairly quickly kick up a debate like this.

Balla wrote:
JAS: Is our grackler more a gnome or a goblin?

A grackler is a grackler. He will take the form of your worst nightmare & will be waiting in the dark when you least suspect it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Mar 2022 - 19:17

Clearly we need Smurf to draw us a new version in Art Squool. Anyway, glad that's cleared up! Also we now know that Jas' worst nightmare is a green goblin-gnome thing in a ringmaster's outfit. Suspect
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Mar 2022 - 0:51

You think I could draw my worst nightmare? That's the grackler in a good mood. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!   The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Affiliates Thread: Friends of GNamer - Please Welcome... GRcade!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2