We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!

Go down 
+9
masofdas
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
OrangeRakoon
Athrun888
Crumpy Andy
Dead Lemon
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 20:28

@Balla it did come out in the UK, I own it. It's unmasked that hasn't.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 20:37

masofdas wrote:
Crumpy Andy

Petition to change andyman949's username to this.

The Cappuccino Kid ✓
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 20:45

Balladeer ✓
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 20:47

masofdas ✓
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 21:25

andyman949 wrote:
It's not grumpiness, TWA is a fine game, it's just not as special as it's made out to be. It's a decent puzzle platformer with a somewhat interesting narration (that gets kinda tired towards the end).

If you took away the narrative, I'm not that sure it would even be decent: it's not hard and there could have been so much more done with it.

Oh, and, ZeroJones ✓
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 21:54

Jaster ✓

Is crumpy a bit like crimping?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2zdQgpB18k
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyMon 14 Dec 2015 - 23:08

Hey I'm Crump
I'm not so Crump
And we're the Came Crumps

Jimbob ✓
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 6:46

Get crump.

JayMoyles ✓
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 8:43

Alright, that's time on Stage 2. No extension where there's no interest in one. Ten votes (eleven if I count Jay's evident enthusiasm despite his lack of Wii U) isn't great for a voting thread, but it's what I've got.

10th best Wii U game as voted by you goes up tomorrow! Feel free to talk about how great Nintendo Land was in the meanwhile.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 9:19

10 isn't bad, I don't know how many voted in year 1 vote but with a fair bit of the forum without the Wii U, no longer on the forum etc
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 12:58

I have to ask... what's wrong with the name Nobby?

Also, crump up the jam!
Drunkalilly ✓
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 13:09

Absolutely nothing! It's just it got two different names ("Nobby's House Party" and "Nobby's Party") in the votes, I've seen it elsewhere as "Bumpie's Party"... So I was very confused!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 14:18

I think it is Bumpie, and I've just invented the name Nobby because all the characters are phallic.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 17:56

I thought it was Blumpie's Party for a while...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 19:23

I'd have loved Nintendo Land far more if I'd had other players to play against. Jo and I have whizzed through the games once and the first time I played a Wii U was some Mario Chase in the larger GAME in the Manchester Arndale Centre. The single-player things aren't quite as fun... which is obvious, to be honest, but there it is.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 19:27

I love Nintendo Land a lot more than Wii Sports. To me those are an actual competant collection of fun games, not inaccuarate motion sensing silliness. I have played it a fair bit in multiplayer and it just remains fun for everyone involved.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyTue 15 Dec 2015 - 20:21

Balladeer wrote:
Alright, that's time on Stage 2.  No extension where there's no interest in one.  Ten votes (eleven if I count Jay's evident enthusiasm despite his lack of Wii U) isn't great for a voting thread, but it's what I've got.

Sorry, I totally would have fired votes for Stage 2 if I could! 10's still respectable though! Most vote threads are around 10-15 anyways. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 7:54

Tenth Place

Tenth Place:
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 8:09

Great start to the top 10!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 15:28

It's only fitting. Grin Also, I like what you've done with the results format, Balla! Looking forward to seeing how the last section of the write-up progresses...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 15:34

Aye at least we can say from the off that Shovel Knight was robbed. Winky Face TBH though I think that's still a strong place for an indie game and a good start.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 17:25

I suppose I really ought to get on and play Shovel Knight...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 17:26

Same, but my backlog is long and there's games I know I'll like more but it's a great start.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 17:29

Shovel Knight is pretty short, plus it's really surprisingly brilliant. I really didn't expect to love it but it's a top game.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 EmptyWed 16 Dec 2015 - 18:31

It's on 3DS as well, right? Might get it there once that's fixed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!   The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing! - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chuffing Mental Third Anniversary Wii U Voting Thread: Thanks For Playing!
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next