Welcome, GRcade! We like what you've done with your capitalisation.

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Prince of Altea

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 20:57

Balladeer wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
Out of interest, did you ever get any further in Undertale, Balla?

I did! †A bit, "encouraged" by my two friends who are also playing it. †Only a bit though, up to the first meeting with Sans & Papyrus. †I killed Toriel because I didn't know how to spare her, then immediately felt guilty, restarted, and did it the right way this time. †Nobody seems to have noticed...

...not even Flowey.

That's odd, as you should have ran into this video here if you'd done that. Something might have bugged out with the game, so you should probably watch that as you were meant to see it playing as you did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:08

Perhaps I hit the restart button too early then, I did do it as soon as her health bar juddered to zero and before she died.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Prince of Altea

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Sun 27 Mar 2016 - 21:11

Ahhh, I think that might have done it. It might not have triggered the "Toriel dead = 1" flag or whatever it is in the game's code.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 8:09

I'm rubbish at this game. I struggled past Papyrus on the second attempt, eating most of my food stash. I'm already having a bad time.

On the other hand, I do at least get to date him now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Wed 6 Apr 2016 - 16:16

Balladeer wrote:
I'm rubbish at this game. †I struggled past Papyrus on the second attempt, eating most of my food stash. †I'm already having a bad time.

On the other hand, I do at least get to date him now.

Balla got a date Dance , wait what am I saying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Muss
Disciple of Overton

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Thu 5 May 2016 - 19:11

All the Papyrus parts are among my favorite parts of the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JayMoyles
Prince of Altea

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Mon 9 May 2016 - 12:39

The best part is the fact you can call him in every area of the game and he'll say something witty about said area.

My passion for this has cooled as time's went on - don't get me wrong, I still think it's fantastic and it's the best new release I played last year (MGS3 was the best game I'd played last year, but it's hardly a new release) but I think its position in my best games ever list will drop if I revise my list.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
Disciple of Reggie

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 22:57

Surely not, Jay! Wink

This is happening. Anyone else interested in picking it up again? Just me? Just me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
Disciple of Koizumi

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 23:02

I've still not picked it up even on PS4/VITA and was planning to after the buzz around this but for someone reason, I was always put off, same goes for Inside.

Now that this is coming to Switch, I may be tempted to pick up on Switch or even on PS4 around the same time to be in on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   Fri 9 Mar 2018 - 23:06

Gently moved to the Switch forum because of its eventual release on said platform. Iím going to be getting hold of it to see what the hype was all about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)   

Back to top Go down

Undertale (games like you... Should be releasing on Switch.)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GNamer Forum :: GNamer Forum :: Nintendo Switch-
Jump to: