We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Ate

Go down 
+17
Muss
Jimbob
Sylveon
Fancy Fancy
masofdas
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
Athrun888
SuperPaperLink
The_Jaster
shanks
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
Admin
beemoh
ZeroJones
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 17:51

I'm surprised he didn't crack out the posh.png image of the lad with a moustache we've used a few times here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptySat 5 Feb 2022 - 19:55

Most chocolate in the fridge is perfectly fine but I wouldn't advise putting something like a crunchie in there as it just shatters like that free NGamer ice cube tray.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptySun 6 Feb 2022 - 20:16

Get your chocolate from the fridge, dip it in a cup of tea, the perfect mix of melty and solid. Also I need to try this Dairy Milk because if it's anything like the Daim one with solid bits I could become addicted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptyMon 7 Feb 2022 - 21:05

JayMoyles wrote:
I'm surprised he didn't crack out the posh.png image of the lad with a moustache we've used a few times here. Laughing

Buska isn't about laughing at the rich, he's about killing them all as quickly as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 11:17

Treesmurf wrote:
Get your chocolate from the fridge, dip it in a cup of tea, the perfect mix of melty and solid.
Yes.
Quote :
Also I need to try this Dairy Milk because if it's anything like the Daim one with solid bits I could become addicted.
YES.
Balladeer wrote:
Buska isn't about laughing at the rich, he's about killing them all as quickly as possible.
YESSSSSS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 16:03

Buskalilly wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:
Get your chocolate from the fridge, dip it in a cup of tea, the perfect mix of melty and solid.
Yes.
Quote :
Also I need to try this Dairy Milk because if it's anything like the Daim one with solid bits I could become addicted.
YES.
Balladeer wrote:
YESSSSSS.

Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 Mr-bison-street-fighter
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 16:37

JayMoyles wrote:
Buskalilly wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:
Yes.
Quote :
YES.
Balladeer wrote:
YESSSSSS.

Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 Yes-yessss
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptyTue 8 Feb 2022 - 21:01

The_Jaster wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:
Buskalilly wrote:
Treesmurf wrote:
Yes.
Quote :
YES.
Balladeer wrote:
YESSSSSS.

Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 Yes-yessss

Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 R
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 EmptyWed 9 Feb 2022 - 9:14

Breaking the chain because I can't find any Yes GIFs as good as those and to say I had the Hot Cross Bun chocolate and to contradict Jimbob I'd say it was very nice although I'm not sure it does anything better than the aforementioned Daim one, I'm sure I'll buy loads when they drop to 50p a bar after Easter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Ate   Yesterday I Ate - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Ate
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15