We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule

Go down 
+11
Jimbob
Athrun888
NintenDUCK
The_Jaster
Buskalilly
Muss
shanks
ZeroJones
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
masofdas
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptySun 21 Feb 2016 - 22:25

Ooh, Hyrule Warriors Legends is this month? I think I'll be nabbing that - hoping for a demo to see how it runs on n3DS first though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 7:05

masofdas wrote:
@Athrun TP is a odd one as the Zelda poll it's WW but in the thread we list out Top whatver TP pops up the most that I don't see it being the weakest of the 3D Zelda's.

The answer to that is simple: people have wrong opinions. As a wise man once said, it was not I that is wrong, it is the world! Winky Face

But honestly, as someone who grew up playing each of the 3d Zelda games, in order, tp just pales relatively speaking to them.  Horrid pacing, "been there seen that" storyline, the wolf was like a very bad transformation mask, and the combat was so easy a 3 heart run wasn't even scary.

That's my tldr version anyway, a few years back I could easily write a essay about why the game pales in comparison.  

That isn't to say it's a bad game of course, a meh Zelda is still leagues ahead of everything else in its genre, but the game didn't come close to capturing me the way the first three did.  In fact it was basically the death of the part of me that hyped things up, something I'm only now sort of starting to rekindle.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 8:05

JayMoyles wrote:
Ooh, Hyrule Warriors Legends is this month? I think I'll be nabbing that - hoping for a demo to see how it runs on n3DS first though.

It runs brilliantly
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 8:22

Yeah it's only Old 3DS that it doesn't run brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:04

masofdas wrote:
Yeah it's only Old 3DS that it doesn't run brilliantly.

Ball sacks. I'll skip this one then.

I downloaded the demo for Project X Zone 2 and it's hilarious. May have to pick up the first one at some point.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:37

The Division the division the division thedivisionthedivision

Played the beta this weekend and I absolutely loved it Grin

I also want to get Hyrule Warriors 3DS at some point, but probably not on release

"Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls Collection PS4"

why is this a thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 10:43

You'd think it make sense for somesort of anniversary or of Detroit was definitely coming this year.

But it's neither that maybe it's a Wind Waker situation and Quantic Dream where messing around with the games on PS4.

Or the most likely one is these Sony Remasters sell well part from Gravity Rush and Tearaway Unfolded which had as much marketing as the Wii U.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 12:47

OrangeRakoon wrote:

"Heavy Rain and Beyond
Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 Buzzlightyear
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 13:09

masofdas wrote:
You'd think it make sense for somesort of anniversary or of Detroit was definitely coming this year.

But it's neither that maybe it's a Wind Waker situation and Quantic Dream where messing around with the games on PS4.

Or the most likely one is these Sony Remasters sell well part from Gravity Rush and Tearaway Unfolded which had as much marketing as the Wii U.

The two actually justified remasters because they are Vita to PS4, and Tearaway is full on new content. Saying that I have yet to buy either...

My main objection to Heavy Rain and Beyond is that they are both bad games Razz
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 15:13

Heavy Rain is excellent and is one of PS3s best exclusives. Beyond I liked but isn't nowhere near as good as Heavy Rain.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 18:00

I've always wanted to give Heavy Rain a go because it tends to polarise opinion and also seems rather unique. Whenever I have seen it in shops the price has always been a bit steep though and a PS4 edition, even as part of a collection, isn't going to remedy that for me.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 18:24

There is a cheaper way to get it buy Beyond Digitally and Heavy Rain is £8.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Feb 2016 - 20:32

Heavy Rain is great, it seems to get a bad rep from people playing it expecting a game. Understandable given it was rather unique at the time and similar games in previous generations (such as Fahrenheit and Shenmue) were more game-y. It's more an interactive drama along the lines of The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Feb 2016 - 10:15

Yes, but it has an absolutely awful plot full of gigantic, glaring plotholes and is full of terrible characters. So when being an interactive story is all it has going for it... well.

I like Heavy Rain and Beyond only for the unintentional comedy they provide. Beyond especially is kind of hilarious to play.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 8:47

Busy month for me, pre ordered Zelda, Pokken and The Division as well as Ryu, Famicon R.O.B. and Roy. Will also be getting the Animal Crossing Amiibo at some point and Hyrule Warriors is a prospect depending on the amount of new content.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 9:25

Quite a bit of new content in HWL new epilogue after the ending of the game. This story will feature new stages and characters from The Wind Waker. It's now possible to tap on a character portrait on the map screen to switch to that character and you can do a power attack with multiple characters against a boss. There are also at least two new items confirmed to be appearing, those being a golden Ocarina and a Hammer.

New Characters which you can transfer over to the Wii U version using the download code in every box of HWL, I reckon there be a few people selling those on eBay.
Tetra
King of Hyrule
Toon Link
Skull Kid
Linkle

My Fairy mode and Linkle's Story alongside all the content that's all ready in HW including the DLC but minus Challenge Mode.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 24 Feb 2016 - 9:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 9:43

If that's the case I'd be more interested in just getting it for the Wii U codes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 9:49

It's just characters that transfer over, so no Linkle story mode on Wii U version and the one that bugs me the most is no save transfers.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Feb 2016 - 11:49

And Linkles story isn't bad either is Kinkle herself as a playable character, I'm using her as much as I can in the adventure mode
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 12:29

This Sunday I will out up the month of April. The month where we get Wrestlemania and the return of the best show on TV in Game of Thrones will also get 20 games released at retail which includes the first big Xbox One console exclusive in a long time which stars Little Finger, the Wii U also gets a exclusive game of a classic Nintendo series, Sony platforms get loads of weird Japanese games along with a game based on a movie based on a game and on the multi-format front comes for some on this forum a GOTY contender.

Name ideas please, guys?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 16:35

Dark Souls III discussion (and other games I guess)
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 17:02

Star Fox Zero discussion (and other games I guess)

Tongue
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 17:04

Stark Foals 03 Discussion
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 18:56

I know you two are Nintendoheads, but I wouldn't advise getting into an argument with the GNamer Dark Souls Fans contingent...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 EmptyTue 15 Mar 2016 - 18:58

I would even side with the Dark Souls lot but so far none of you have given me a good name idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule    Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is that Easter Eggs I smell, nah it's just March Game Release Schedule
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next