We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)

Go down 
+7
Muss
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
masofdas
Buskalilly
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 10:11

Ah, Mas has realised who actually organises these things and therefore who he needs to butter up . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 11:44

Yeah, really I'd like to be on as you say about the chat with the lads which I don't do often like it's Mario Kart when new tracks drop and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2022 - 13:48

Buskalilly wrote:
The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
You simply have to say "fair play" to masofdas there, for his all-round bare-arsed cheek.
I respect the hussle but wow.

Laughing I did find Mas' posts funny.

Buskalilly wrote:

Ultimately I just like having an excuse to call these boys up once a week, and if something funny comes out of it that other folk will listen to, that's a bonus.

Yeah that's what it's about really. We've got a fair few episodes in the bank, and I think we've already got our plans for the next recording session. Otherwise, completely echo what Buska said earlier - happy to have guest appearances.

Can't speak for the others, but for me I like to know the participants before I write a quiz as I like to tailor aspects of it to the people on.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyFri 8 Apr 2022 - 8:04

Muss wrote:
Can't speak for the others, but for me I like to know the participants before I write a quiz as I like to tailor aspects of it to the people on.
As in all aspects of my life, I tailor it entirely around what will be most amusing to me.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Apr 2022 - 9:41

Quick question, if I were to download a podcast and not listen to it, would that still count towards your figures? I always avoid listening to episodes early on patreon as I'd rather help boost the pod but Game Game Show is very good so I wanna listen earlier.

I'd also be up for guesting sometime if that's alright, I'd probably give Muss a run for his money if anything, I would host too but I'm not as big a name as Mas to start making demands like that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 Apr 2022 - 14:42

I have no idea how numbers work, but I assume subscribing and listening early will still boost us.

I also don't actually care much.

And yeah, we'll schedule you in for a guest spot sometime; I think it'll be a couple weeks now tho
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr 2022 - 14:12

I listened to the first episode and it made me realise how little I know about video games compared to you nerds
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr 2022 - 14:21

I assure you that when Andy or me are hosting, only the final round matters Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySun 24 Apr 2022 - 21:41

Intriguing! I haven't finished episode 2 yet but I'll scrutinise everyone's different hosting techniques in intimate detail.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 17:14

I've also finally started listening to Game Game Show. You are doing a good job peeps. Unless it goes downhill
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySat 7 May 2022 - 18:30

It does go downhill at times but in a very entertaining way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyMon 9 May 2022 - 21:51

It goes downhill in the same sense as a rollercoaster . . .
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 May 2022 - 4:23

Mas made his guest appearance!

Jay Vs Mas: The Challenge!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 May 2022 - 8:36

Wasn't the challenge I thought, which Jas for instance was there for the Discord battle with Andy but still a fun time especially the music round.

Hope to come on again to host, as got a nice little quiz ready for yous.

I've shared the quiz around as well, so don't know how well it will do.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 May 2022 - 12:10

masofdas wrote:
Wasn't the challenge I thought, which Jas for instance was there for the Discord battle with Andy but still a fun time especially the music round.
Yeah, an actual meaningful quiz has never been our objective!
Quote :
Hope to come on again to host, as got a nice little quiz ready for yous.
That should be fun too!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySun 15 May 2022 - 17:02

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySun 15 May 2022 - 17:48

What a video 11/10
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 15:06

Game Game Show has definitely been a highlight for me personally each week. I am still yet to receive my cash money prize from Mas for royally schooling him in our showdown, though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 20:05

Oooh money was put on the line for that? If I had known that I might have jumped on the discord to listen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyTue 7 Jun 2022 - 22:25

The cheque must have got lost.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyWed 8 Jun 2022 - 12:50

I guess my postman is getting a new bathroom instead then... Aww!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptySat 18 Jun 2022 - 9:47

I think my dream is to be the 3rd person in a quiz where everyone takes turns suggesting the answer to the same question and the person before me clearly knew the right answer so I copied them when it was my turn.

But seriously, now I'm caught up, it's a highlight when the next episode shows up in the Spotify feed - even the bits with Zoombinis in. I'll try and get that there Patreon sorted later today, now I know where I am with money and stuff
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyTue 21 Jun 2022 - 8:40

Jimbob wrote:
it's a highlight when the next episode shows up in the Spotify feed - even the bits with Zoombinis in.
Aaw, thanks mate. At the moment, this one has tiny listening figures but everyone who listens is really into it. Need to figure out how to do a bit more promotion!

Quote :
I'll try and get that there Patreon sorted later today, now I know where I am with money and stuff
I saw you pop up, cheers bruv. At least there's no danger of the podcasts just disappearing some time because I blew the hosting money on Jaegerbombs . . .
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyThu 23 Jun 2022 - 18:27

I hope our exasperation and confusion came across listening back to that Zoombinis bit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 EmptyThu 30 Jun 2022 - 20:44

Not as confusing as The Mind!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)   Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hyrule Field Report (and Monster Mash & Game Game Show)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next