It's Hard For Me To Get My Sister's Attention - I'm Ever 'Oh Hey Sis'

HomeHome  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  GintendoGintendo  SONMSONM  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
masofdas
I'M SO LONELY

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Tue 13 Jun 2017 - 12:20

New Girl and 99 have been on for weeks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Tue 13 Jun 2017 - 12:21

I didn't have my TV hooked up in my flat but I've got it here at the parents' house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
ZeroJones
Pokémon Master

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Tue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:03

We're a few episodes into House of Cards at Zero Castle. Not sure how into it I really am any more - it feels like the show's peak was a little while back. Aww!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Drunkalilly
Space Ark Pilot

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   Tue 13 Jun 2017 - 20:10

I think the issue with House of Cards is that the appeal of the show was watching Frank's ruthlessness and planning play out. Seasons 1 and 2 were phenomenal Machiavellian displays, but obviously the show couldn't be that forever. They responded by making him more human and fallible but then what's the point? He's not all that likeable so if he's not kicking ass it just isn't as compelling to watch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.gintendo.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.   

Back to top Go down

'Whatchu Watching About, Willis?!' DIGRESSION ALERT: Please, for the love of all that is, don't call it that. 2.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2