We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyWed 26 Feb 2014 - 22:49

Rum Rapture wrote:
And here is a super realistic realisation of a Pokemon battle.
MY EYES

Obviously the battle itself is a parody, but... is the account itself a parody? I'm not sure... it's a bit of a lazerbot.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyThu 27 Feb 2014 - 7:57

Reminds me of Stu's "Don't Hug Me I'm Scared" videos. Pale 
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyWed 12 Mar 2014 - 20:44

http://cheezburger.com/215557

As per, I just repost everything Cheezburger does.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyThu 13 Mar 2014 - 3:10

Naaawww
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 1:33

Now, I told myself I wasn't going to look stuff up, and I think asking for help constitutes that. But, I'm going to have to break that rule to ask this question.

I'm just about to enter the fourth cave on Victory Road, the one you have to Surf into. Are we nearly there yet?
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 1:59

beemoh wrote:
Now, I told myself I wasn't going to look stuff up, and I think asking for help constitutes that. But, I'm going to have to break that rule to ask this question.

I'm just about to enter the fourth cave on Victory Road, the one you have to Surf into. Are we nearly there yet?

If I remember rightly, yes, yes you are. You're actually pretty much at the end. It's just a bunch of trainers that I'm pretty sure you can't avoid catching the gaze of before you reach the league.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 6:31

That plus
Mild spoilers:
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 2:14

Made it to Pokémon league, at long last!

Now, does anyone have a Fennekin they're willing to trade for a Froakie? It seems there's not much demand on GTS...
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 23 Mar 2014 - 5:49

Hatched my first Shiny today in looking for a nature I wanted
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014 - 17:32

Any UK-based X/Y gamers fancy a free Electabuzz or Magmar?
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyWed 2 Apr 2014 - 17:44

It is done!

I used items, which makes me feel a bit scummy, but still- I am now a proper Pokémon Master.

Now to go on and catch 'em all...
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 10:09

Discovered the joys of the Friend Safari yesterday. This was no doubt helped by the fact that the first one I went into held a Charmeleon. Grin

Good luck with all-catching, beemoh! That could take a while. Shocked
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 15:23

ZeroJones wrote:
Good luck with all-catching, beemoh! That could take a while. Shocked

I'm probably going to stick to completing the local Pokédexen, rather than the National. If Gen VII is far enough away I'll probably Bank everything across- that would then give me a headstart not only on the 'mon introduced this gen but also the previous-gen ones that appear in it.

And considering I've got 347 in this game alone, I'm nearly half way there...
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 15:26

Also, if you've beaten the Champion yourself, don't forget to Game Sync (IE: save the game while connected to the internet) so it unlocks the third pokémon in the Safari for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 6 Apr 2014 - 20:24

With all the talk about nuzlockes my interest in playing the actual games was reawakened today, and I have to say I'd forgotten how time consuming iv breeding was. Three and a bit hours after I started from a tentacool and a timid ditto I'd only managed to get four perfect iv's on a tentacool, and said tentacool has the wrong ability (although that's nothing an ability capsule wouldn't fix). I would just call it quits with four but given one of its ivs is actually zero HP there's absolutely no way I can do that, if it was simply a mediocre defence or special defence I'd move on to my next team member, but hp is a vital stat.

On the bright side once this thing's bred if the end result is male it'll be easy to use for future pokemon in the egg group, and I'll have a ton of wonder trade fodder which means free pp ups.  Grin 
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jun 2014 - 0:20

US national Pokémon championships to be livestreamed, or "Twitch Watches Pokémon"
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 22:49

So different pokémon evolve in different ways. But this is taking the piss, Game Freak: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Malamar_(Pokémon)
Back to top Go down
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 22 Jun 2014 - 23:55

I wonder how they'll tackle that in the anime (if they haven't already).
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 3:32

In the anime there has been a Malamar, but didn't see how it came to be. Have to wait and see if Jame's Inkay evolves
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 8:44

I had to look that one up on the Internet. I see what you did there, Game Freak, but at least have someone in game telling you how to do it. Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 21:48

I remember reading about this somewhere else and thinking "What the hell?". At least other slightly contrived evolutions make sense within the universe of the actual games. Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptyMon 23 Jun 2014 - 22:03

To be fair: trading? Because apparently handing a Pokéball to another person makes your Machoke evolve! They'll probably justify it in the anime by James accidentally holding his Inkay upside down or something.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 10:56

Some nine months after most of you were probably done with it, I'm making my way through Pokémon Y. I'm seriously impressed. The 3DS has transformed the (very solid) foundations of the Pokémon franchise in a number of surprising and welcome ways. I really like what I've played so far.

I've just beat the third gym leader, and been given Surf. A wee bit annoyed that

Spoiler:

Anyhoo, my team is this:

Lucario Lvl. 33
Hondenge Lvl. 31
Tyrunt Lvl. 30
Charmeleon Lvl. 35
Frogadier Lvl. 35

I've got a space to fill. I had been training a Pikachu, but I did that in a previous game and he was pish in the main battles. Don't know what to go for. I'm covered for Water, Fire (soon Flying too), Steel, Fighting, Ghost, Dragon, Rock and Dark...maybe someone could recommend a Psychic Pokémon?
Back to top Go down
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 11:49

Glad you're enjoying X/Y, are you planning to get Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?

On a slightly related note...

I think Black/White and X/Y had great 'main games' (up to the elite four) but I'm really looking forward to going back to the older style of game world where paths and caves and locations were all interlinked rather than in a circle of places.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 EmptySun 29 Jun 2014 - 12:15

You need a fairy type Cappa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 34 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next