We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)

Go down 
+24
Axis1500
beemoh
fronkhead
Rum
Buskalilly
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Athrun888
Gwyn400
Darunia
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
Treesmurf
Admin
Crumpy Andy
rlsniper789
Silver light
NintenDUCK
Kyranitar
ZeroJones
Kezz182
shanks
Balladeer
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Best Starters?
Gen. 1: Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_lcap47%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
Gen. 2: Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_lcap27%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Gen. 3: Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_lcap13%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Gen. 4: Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_lcap7%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Gen. 5: Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_lcap0%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gen. 6: Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie
Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_lcap6%Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyFri 8 Aug 2014 - 20:42

Apologies for the double post, but I beat the game this evening. It's rare that I'm so eager to play a game each day, and this game's dominated my week. This is possibly my favourite Pokemon yet - I'll wait and see how the postgame fares before making my mind up.

My end team was a Sylveon LV67, a Greninja LV62, a Pangoro LV63, a Charizard LV62, an Ampharos LV62 and an Aegislash LV63. That bloody Mega evolution that the champion was packing... ouch, its moveset covered pretty much my entire team.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 10:23

So, uhm is anyone interested in a modestly natured lvl1 charmander? MOVESET: Scratch/Growl/Dragon dance/dragon pulse ABILITY: Blaze
IV's: Life's a lottery ITEM: A lum berry???

I bred 12 of them (I can build more) and was thinking of having some kind of poorly run pokémon eventy type thing.

And I know how you feel jay, it took me three attempts to beat diantha. The rest of them weren't *that* difficult Razz .
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 10:29

Wusses, the pair of ya! I'm going on holiday soon, and thinking of doing an X Nuzlocke while I'm there, with poor-quality 'phone pictures. I can't see myself having many problems with the championness at all, wuss that she is.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 10:33

Obligatory: WTFOMGHAX
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 14:22

Wait.. People had trouble with the champion?  Balladeer 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyThu 14 Aug 2014 - 16:18

Well, I beat her on my first attempt, but her Mega Gardevoir took down a few of my team before I beat her.

I'm currently on a quest to catch them all - going through all the 'Mon I can catch in Kalos before turning my eyes to the legendaries. I have every starter save Chikorita and the Gen V starters, so we're doing well on that front.

Oh, and catching the legendary bird in this is tedious.  Aww! 
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 5:28

Yeah it is, but at least after a while (or 10 encounters) it stops running
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 15:44

Yep, caught the bastard eventually!

Post-game X&Y seems a little lacking compared to previous versions, especially if you're not looking to finish the Pokedex. I'm still having a blast with this, as I've not actually tried to fill out my Dex since Gold and Silver. I'm currently GTSing my way through most of the legendaries, although it's slow work.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyFri 15 Aug 2014 - 15:54

Agreed: it's a rubbish postgame compared to many others in the series, unless you're going for the Pokédex.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 7:32

Thirded - I'm finding it hard to scrape together money for more Pokéballs!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptySat 16 Aug 2014 - 12:34

If you're looking for a money making scheme, I find going round the Battle Chateau with the Prize Money O-Power activated nets you a bit of cash. Once you reach $100,000, you should head to Restaurant Le Wow and do a Triple Battle with the Prize Money O-Power on as well. You'll get 70,000 from the prize money, and you'll get about 100,000 worth of Balm Mushrooms to sell off. Rinse and repeat! You'll net a lot of XP doing the Triple Battles too.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014 - 8:03

Thank you, sir! Now I have three reasons to boot up X - my breeding programme, clearing StreetPass hits, and making lots of filthy lucre. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)   Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokémon X and Y (and Another Pokémon Poll)
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36