We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)

Go down 
+9
Treesmurf
EofGizmo
Jimbob
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
ZeroJones
masofdas
Buskalilly
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 5:34

On paper, I should like Rocket League as I like football and cars but it's never clicked with me. I've got a feeling it's because I was playing for review before it came out on PS4 and everyone was rubbish at it and just wasn't fun.

I can totally see why it makes a Top 10 though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 7:27

Mornin’!  Who’s up for another result?

The Anime Fan on Prom Night Award for Ninth Place

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Mighty-no-9-19-470x310@2x

Okey-Dokey:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 7:55

You sneaky morning result dropper, you! Winky Face And I agree with everything you said in the 'I Said' section. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 11:57

Rocket League didn't place for me, but that's because I didn't get much opportunity to play with the lads in between real-life concerns like "having a job in a restaurant" and "moving to another country" and "playing 150 hours of Monster Hunter XX".

Now, as for game number nine . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 17:12

Balladeer wrote:
Very Good Thing, and we'll all be able to play (turns on private browsing) Doki Doki Majo Shinpan 3. Hooray!

Nah all about Rei-Jin-G-Lu-P.

MonHan always going to make the Top 10 and I feel like some of the others that it's a win for region free gaming especially for someone who did buy Double Cross, was given a American version of Binding of Issac and imported Seiken Densetsu Collection it has been great as well as buying most of my eShop games from the USA due to them being cheaper.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 18:35

That's more like it. I think it's quite telling that the one of us who is most disappointed with World is the most pleased with XX.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 19:14

Andy is a bluff ol' MonHun traditionist, it would seem.

The Joy-Sharing Award for Best Multiplayer Game on Switch

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Share-joy-con-feature

Fifth Place:

Fourth Place:

Third Place:

Second Place:

WINNAH:

Jostling for position:

You also voted for:

My thoughts:

Phew.  Tomorrow: placings eight and seven!

Last edited by Balladeer on Wed 7 Mar 2018 - 19:19; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 19:23

This might be a silly question but how can a game with 12 points not be 5th but two with less points are, is the system weighted that 1st places / amount of voters are worth more than actual points?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 19:30

It's not a silly question - that 12 should've been a 9. Embarrassed Fixed.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 19:56

Quote :
We should have played this more.

That might just be the new "It's been a good year for the big man" Laughing
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:12

Crumpy Andy wrote:
but it felt like such a downgrade here

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Shocked-CM-Punk

Not a clue how you arrived at that conclusion. I've played a fair bit of it on PC and it's the same game on Switch. I don't see how you could see RL on Switch as a downgrade, unless you're a massive fan of rain effects in games in which case Breath of the Wild better be your number one.

As for the votes!

9th place: Damn straight! It would have been higher if the whole Mash quartet were involved this time round, I'd imagine.

Multiplayer vote: I think that was more or less my top five charting there, but it's a testament to the great line-up of multiplayer titles that I was checking out the honourable mentions and was thinking "yeah, that could have placed" for a fair few of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:17

Only managed to fill four of the five possible multiplayer game slots, which is extraordinary given some of the games I have. Embarrassed That said, a right fab list. Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 21:51

Andy is clearly all about the framerates and resolution.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:03

DELETE Hissy fit

Sorry about this post. Putting together a result, and the button I thought meant 'Save as Draft' was in fact 'Publish'. Sulk Admins., feel free to combine/delete/whatever this post.

Oh, and if you saw the result, please don't comment on it and spoil it for others, thanking you! And sorry I spoiled it for you.

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:05; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:03

The framerate on RL Switch is the same as the other versions the visuals have taken a hit but it doesn't look awful, also this patch is coming if you prefer to have that visual quality over 60 fps.

----

Balladeer wrote:
DELETE

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Delete-gif-matt-hardy-1
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:06

Bizarre adaptation of Death Note, that.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:06

It looked like Vaseline had been spread all over the screen, made me feel a little rough. Normally doesn't bother me, but I couldn't stand it there.

I think only MH was in my top 5 there.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:10

I can confirm that Andy was the hipster who didn't go for MK8D, as well as a man who went to Newcastle and didn't vote for Jackbox.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyTue 6 Mar 2018 - 22:14

I did my votes purely based on the All Software section of my Switch & refused to vote for games I'd played on other systems. Blame me owning it on PS4!

As for Mario Kart, I really enjoyed it as a single player game. Barely played the multiplayer.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 7:25

The Square-Enix JRPG Award for Eighth Place

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 DJvHEe_VwAA0oPg

Ah-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 7:36

The absolute cheek! Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 10:27

I'm playing Snipperclips and Overcooked the now, and, aye, they're definitely multiplayer games. Snipperclips' cleverness is still there in single player, but Overcooked just doesn't work on your tod. I'd definitely think that they'd be class with other folk though.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 18:29

Balladeer wrote:
The Square-Enix JRPG Award for Eighth Place

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 DJvHEe_VwAA0oPg

Ah-ha-ha-ha-haaaaaaa!:

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 SdCnM
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 19:00

For those disappointed with this morning's offering (what part of Link toppling down a hill do you not appreciate?):

The Harman Smith Award for Seventh Place

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Capcom-Harman-Smith

Ribbit Ribbit:

Tomorrow: number 6, and the best of the best in the downloadable sphere!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 EmptyWed 7 Mar 2018 - 19:18

Ah, pleasantly chuffed to see Rabbids there. I don't think I'm alone in wondering how carefully Ubisoft would handle Mario and his pals, but I knew the game was in safe hands after seeing how passionate the game director was at E3 during the game's official reveal.

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 26ce0003f4bdfcd2ff4e
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)   One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Year of the Switch Voting Thread (Seventh-Year Games Lists on Page 12)
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next