We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat Empty
PostSubject: Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat   Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 13:10

Pod Of War is back again with our 4th Gen Retro chat! Giz and Me talk about what think about the CD-i, Neo Geo AES/CD, TurboGrafix-16, Mega Drive and SNES? And what we recommend in terms of collecting?

It was great to do a Podcast again and hope we get 5th gen done before 2019 Laughing

Link to the cast via Gintendo

Last edited by masofdas on Thu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat   Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat EmptyThu 8 Mar 2018 - 21:11

I've shifted this across to the Community forum Mas as that subforum's meant only for the Gracklecast. Smile

I shall check out the cast on my next day off on Sunday as I must admit I know next to nothing about that generation of consoles outwith from the SNES!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat   Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat EmptyWed 21 Mar 2018 - 18:01

Hope you checked it out and didn't mind the rib about GOTY not being up and at the time of the Cast we push the Switch vote along with praising Balla to even it out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat   Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat Empty

Back to top Go down

Pod of War Retrocast - 4th Gen Chat
Page 1 of 1