We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other

Go down 
+15
Balladeer
OrangeRakoon
Buskalilly
masofdas
Muss
Crumpy Andy
gjones
Kriken
EofGizmo
fronkhead
Rum
The Cappuccino Kid
Treesmurf
Jimbob
The_Jaster
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 14:08

And Ice Climbers to Team Meat

(EDIT: oh good, this post is the first one on a new page, so I look like a fucking idiot)
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 14:42

"Hey baby, you wanna take the ice climb to team meat?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 14:53

Jimbob wrote:
And Ice Climbers to Matt Makes Games

Fixed!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 15:54

Crumpy Andy wrote:
Chucklefish also had issues of their game not being that great, but y’know...

masofdas wrote:
Well I thinking of Devs that did games in that genre which were well received critically

Also Balla already had it spot on with Subset games. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 16:07

Didn't think it was the same Into the Breach where Wargroove knows it's a homage

Also why I said the guys behind FAST as like the only good racer like F-Zero, I could think off but the correct answer would give to SEGA
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 16:28

Fast Racing was alright but it didnt come close to an F-Zero. If we're giving F-Zero to anyone it should be Criteriomor Sumo.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 16:53

I think F-Zero's one of those franchises where you need the high level of polish of a big studio - so Sumo, or Sega, or somebody else. That's why I didn't mention it (or e.g. Star Fox) in my original list.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 17:34

Trying to pawn off the Cruis'n series to the folk who made Horizon Chase Turbo is a disgrace.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySun 2 Aug 2020 - 17:47

Again it's one of those series who do you actually give to that makes that sort of game especially as Balla was talking indie otherwise, the answer be Playground as Forza Horizon 4 might be the best racing game.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2020 - 11:24

Balladeer wrote:
I think F-Zero's one of those franchises where you need the high level of polish of a big studio - so Sumo, or Sega, or somebody else.  That's why I didn't mention it (or e.g. Star Fox) in my original list.

Thing is, I would honestly be content with a remaster of GX - perhaps with a few difficulty tweaks here and there, such as the bonus tracks unlockable through some easier means than beating every cup on Master difficulty and an easy mode for the story. Either way, it doesn't really matter who it goes to as long as they faithfully uplift the code from the old game into the Switch with Nintendo keeping an eye on things. Pretty much just need a legit version of the current dolphin hd emulation.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2020 - 15:16

I would like Nintendo to apply the Tetris 99 model to F-Zero X Death Race mode. Maybe not 99 racers, but the eliminations online would be similarly tense.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyMon 3 Aug 2020 - 19:29

That would be a brilliant idea!

Muss wrote:
Thing is, I would honestly be content with a remaster of GX - perhaps with a few difficulty tweaks here and there, such as the bonus tracks unlockable through some easier means than beating every cup on Master difficulty and an easy mode for the story. Either way, it doesn't really matter who it goes to as long as they faithfully uplift the code from the old game into the Switch with Nintendo keeping an eye on things. Pretty much just need a legit version of the current dolphin hd emulation.

Yep, Nintendo keep going on about how they need something new to add to the formula but I can't help but think that they could re-release the debatable pinnacle of the series in that case. Would definitely need an easy mode for the Story before I went anywhere near it though! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyTue 4 Aug 2020 - 22:55

gjones wrote:
I would like Nintendo to apply the Tetris 99 model to F-Zero X Death Race mode. Maybe not 99 racers, but the eliminations online would be similarly tense.

There's got to be mileage in a retro styilised demolition derby or combat orientated race game, with a PvP online focus. The Tetris 99 mold is a great shout; a modern hop-in-hop-out arcade game which just puts you in a lobby with a bunch of people.

If there's one place Nintendo are lacklustre it's their online netcodes though Neutral
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 10:44

Didn't Sony or Microsoft show off a demolition derby online game in one of their recent presentations?

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 16:44

Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 18:49

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 19:26

Laughing Jas

I think they've overdone it a bit there. It's the simplicity of your Rocket Leagues, or perhaps your Fall Guys too, which helps make them. I think there's just a bit too much going on here, but maybe I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 19:41

There's just a certain art style that's became popular since Fortnite blew up (it works well for fortnite) and I hate it with a fiery passion, the main reason being it just makes everything look the same which is just fucking boring.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 19:43

I think that's what they're trying to do take stuff from a Fortnite, Rocket League etc and hope it works.

Could still be fun but thinking have to be close to launch and budget priced, f2p or a plus game
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2020 - 5:58

Oh I know that's what they are doing and that's the problem. Laughing

Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2020 - 12:55

Aye, a colourful art style is shite. Bring back the glory days of True Crime: Streets of L.A.  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptyFri 7 Aug 2020 - 18:34

Nothing wrong with a game being colorful at all but take a bunch of those character designs and they just wouldn't look out of place if you seen them in other AAA games. Even Apex Legends had this issue to a point and that's a game I enjoyed quite a bit, it's not a big deal as sometimes I can look past it but other times like this one it's just uninspired.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 15:48

Just use a black and white tv and you're sorted.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 18:17

Laughing

*Has flashback to when I had to use a small black & white TV because the living room TV was being used*
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 18:48

I can remember the first tv we had in our house when I was about 4. It was a colour TV but it would take a good 10 minutes to boot up. Basically the screen would be a vivd green before gradually calming down and actually showing the real picture haha.

I also remember that the reception for channel 5 was so powerful when I got my own little tv that it's broadcast would faintly overlaying the image of whatever channel you were actually watching Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other    I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other  - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm a Switch, I'm a Lover, Talk About It With Each Other
Page 31 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next