We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)

Go down 
+22
Crumpy Andy
beemoh
Treesmurf
masofdas
fronkhead
nupkin
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
Buskalilly
koopatroopa
NintenDUCK
Vidofnir
Athrun888
Jimbob
mandlecreed
JayMoyles
Silver light
Kezz182
ZeroJones
Admin
The_Jaster
Balladeer
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 31 May 2014 - 13:39

Balladeer wrote:
...But why?  He's an awful singer, and it's an awful song he's singing.  Is that the point?  Is it ironic?  Help me out here.

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 D2xZE
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySun 1 Jun 2014 - 15:34

It's ace, I don't know what Balla's chatting.

That said, at this point I've completely lost my ability to differentiate between things I genuinely like and things I like ironically.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyMon 2 Jun 2014 - 23:56

Drunkalilly wrote:
That said, at this point I've completely lost my ability to differentiate between things I genuinely like and things I like ironically.

Be careful with that; this is why there's a Captain Planet movie in the works.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyTue 3 Jun 2014 - 9:39

There is!? That's gonna be awful, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 12:27

Drunkalilly wrote:

Wait, so all those times you laughed at my jokes in the podcast...?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 15:45

I laughed at your jokes on the podcast?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 16:01

GNamer's One Hundredth Music Week

It's been about two years since I started doing this.  Naturally I needed to find a game with a great soundtrack for this week, which is hard given that I originally thought I'd be doing only fifty.  As such, I featured all my favourite soundtracks in the first fifty.  Super Mario Galaxy, Smash Bros. Brawl, Banjo-Kazooie, most of the Zeldas - all spent, to the extent that I needed to resort to Mario Kart Super Circuit for a big week.  And let me tell you, GBA games do not sound all that great nowadays.

Fortunately, my unspoken pleas were heard.  Not half a year ago, a game was released that, quite simply, has my third favourite soundtrack of all time, after SMG and B-K.  

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

A 2D platformer should not have a soundtrack this good.  That's thoroughly unreasonable.  David Wise, though, didn't give a monkey's (ba-dum tish).  Instead, he gave us this utter beauty, and while it didn't quite outshine the efforts of Mahito Yokota or fellow Rare music guru Grant Kirkhope in my ears, he came closer than any 2D platformer's soundtrack has the right to do.  It's not flawless: the final boss "tune" is a bit duff, and why does every barrel rocket level need the same rather mediocre theme?  But not even SMG is flawless.  Without further ado, the hundredth set of Nintendo console tunes:

5. Irate Eight (Underwater)

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 C6572ed29915697d3cb91c6c4de60b7dd2b6f62d.png__620x350_q85_crop_upscale

I'm doing minimal remixes of old themes in this top five.  On the whole, I don't need to: the new themes are good enough.  But this one is superb.  Donkey Kong Land 2 was one of my very first games, and this remixes the Lockjaw water theme from right back then with Aquatic Ambience, another excellent watery piece.

4. Homecoming Hijinx (Snowmads' Theme)

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 943b84b72114f52898b14b94fa4523061988425d.png__620x350_q85_crop_upscale

Once you hit the last world, the soundtrack decides that it'd really like to be in Lord of the Rings.  Epic as anything.

3. Scorch 'N' Torch

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 64fc4e13ccac43c630e7ace54300358a909c209e.png__620x350_q85_crop_upscale

Although it does have its epic moments before that.  The perfect piece to convey the urgency and danger of the burning savannah.  Youtube's favourite, and if it weren't for the bizarre "weeeeeehhhhh" sound effect at 1:33, it would be mine too.

2. Grassland Groove

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Ac2481a6e79538e7e80ccd52b186f6f73eed1683.png__620x350_q85_crop_upscale

If World 6 is out of LotR, this is lifted wholesale from The Lion King.  Listen to this one all the way through: the music has four different phases, ending with the most epic ending to a level's soundtrack in gaming.  (Don't listen to it after that: it goes a bit rubbish then.)

1. Windmill Hills

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 79cb67797891943dc7b61dc85bbf677ae1edbf51.png__620x350_q85_crop_upscale

I love epic bombast more than anything, as you may have noticed from my overuse of the poor adjective in this post: but Windmill Hills isn't epic.  Not in the slightest.  What it is is really really bloody happy.  Along with Grassland Groove above, it seems custom-made to raise as many smiles on players' faces as possible: a very creditable aim.  David Wise, you bloody genius.

I haven't scratched the surface of this game.  I'd also briefly like to mention Punch Bowl (what I imagine a really good wrestling theme would sound like, only instead of a man with biceps like big cows, it's a hammer-wielding polar bear), Wing Ding (especially the almost ethereal second half), Deep Keep (because it takes a lot to make me, a thoroughly uncoordinated human being, want to dance), and many more... but let's leave it there.  My time is up.

No, it really is.  Starting from next week, everyone's favourite drunken GNamerian is going to be taking over.  I hope that he'll still let me have the odd go.  And so I leave you with this, a list of statistics containing the number of games from each console featured in music weeks (ignoring the Christmas week, grouping the Phoenix Wright week into one, the Pikmin week split into 3, and week 95 split into 2):

Stats.:
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 6 Jun 2014 - 16:06

Cheers for two years of tunes Balla - very dedicated of you to keep this up for so long. I really ought to jumpstart something over in the non-Ninty music thread... maybe on Monday. Good luck to Drunkabuska!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyWed 11 Jun 2014 - 23:09

Well done that Balla, 100 great weeks. I didn't always have much to say, but I always read and listened and enjoyed.

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Joker-clap

Working on my first week just now. I've listened to 15 out of 80-something tracks and already found seven I want to use. It's gonnatake me a while to narrow it down to ten...
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 8:09

This thread has been going that long? (counting it from the old place too)

Top work balla! I've enjoyed dipping in & out to listen to some music I love and other I had never heard before.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyThu 12 Jun 2014 - 9:05

Well done, I don't pop in that often but always good stuff when I do.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 6:14

Down your Jaeger Bombs, boys and girls, its time for the first
Drunkalilly's Music Week!
Week 101: Drunka's Favourite Game Week!
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Super_Mario_Galaxy_Logo
Alright, listen up you lot. Balla's out, Drunka's in and things are gonna change around here.
Well, actually, they're not going to change very much. Less accurate music knowledge, more gushing hyperbolic praise. Less witty puns, more lewd and outrageous comments.

For the most part, I'll try to maintain Balla's rule of not going over games that have already featured but this is my first week, the passing of the torch, so I'm starting with my all time favourite game. Also, this is a game that I felt needed more attention than Mr. Deer gave it. 5 songs? Even when I deliberately skipped Balla's choices (Gusty Garden would definitely have made my list) I had trouble narrowing it down to ten!

Anyway, I'm the boss now so what are you gonna do? Here's my top ten songs from Super Mario Galaxy.

10: Star Festival
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 SMG_Prolog1
The first song we hear in actual gameplay, this song has a huge ammount of nostalgia for me. I can remember the day Super Mario Galaxy came out really, really well. I was still in secondary school so I had to pick the game at lunch and wait until half past three to crack it on. It was also the day of the Wells Carnival. That might not mean anything to anyone but Mas, but the World's greatest illuminated carnival is the social event of the year for a kid around here, so I knew I had to squeeze maximum Miyamoto Mario magic into about three hours.
So that opening, with this music and Mario running with his arms outstretched like a child playing airplane, was perfect. Pure fun, like the game to follow, with just a hint of the magic to come and a festival atmosphere that fit my feelings perfectly. A really nice precursor to a phenomenal experience.

9: Gateway Galaxy
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 250px-Gateway_Galaxy
That magic I was talking about earlier? This is where that started. Walking around planets, staring out into the starry sky, feeling the magnitude of the adventure that was about to begin. Beautiful. The music captured that feeling just so; not the bombast the game is remembered for just yet, but a sense of wonder and possibility that again really helped get me excited for the game to come.

8: Honeyhive Galaxy
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 HoneyHive
And now for something completely different.
Sunny beats mixed with a jazzy little number that makes me imagine this is what Mario's soundtrack would be like if it was a cool, 70s American cop show. He has the moustache and the lanky partner, he gets the girl, he slides his car around corners... Mario could totally be a funky detective who doesn't play by the rules. This makes me imagine him telling Toadsworth where he can stick the department's rules then strolling out to his Chevrolet with a nod to the ladies.

7: Enter the Galaxy
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Super-mario-galaxy-good-egg-galaxy
Every single track in this game's soundtrack is just right for the job it needs to do. This song had to get me psyched before blasting off to a mission and boy did it deliver. Mario's flying into space, touching down and boom! We're off. Top, top stuff.

6: The Toad Brigade
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 240px-SMG2_Starshroom
Here he is, fresh off his playable debut in SM3DW and getting ready to jump into his first standalone game; my boy Captain Toad! His role in SMG might have been pretty minor, but with his pure adventuring theme tune, he lodged himself in your mind. What a guy; Nintendo's Nathan Drake, only likeable.

5: Overture
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 SuperMarioGalaxyWallpaper1024
Every Mario game has its big exciting theme tune and Galaxy was no exception. As memorable as ever, a little spacey, a blast of bombast at the start... as amazing as the game it defines, you hear this and know you're in for a treat. The fact that something this great doesn't take my number one spot speaks volumes about this game's soundtrack.

4: Rosalina's Observatory
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 1380919025709
The Observatory hub is a big reason why I prefer the original Galaxy to its sequel and the 3D games, and a big part of its appeal is this music. Great music to whistle along to, it gets the perfect mixture of warm homeliness and magical otherworldliness. It reminds me of Hogwarts, and slowly adding to it as the Observatory lights up made the collection of power stars feel more meaningful than any game before or since.

3: Rosalina's Story Book
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Ch9_2
The feels, man!
Galaxy 2, 3D Land and 3D World show that a 3D Mario platformer is phenomenal even without a story to speak of, but the sense of world and meaning which Galaxy gave to the adventure pushed it that extra bit further. And anyone who tells you Mario doesn't do story hasn't walked into that little room, seen Mario's face light up and the Lumas crowd around their mother and heard this cute-as-a-button little tale that pulls right on those heart strings.

2: Final Battle with Bowser
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 34552_boss17
Aw, that Rosalina-and-Luma stuff is cute isn't it? Now here's some totally epic fight music. This tune is so kick-ass, it's getting me riled up just listening to it. The final battles in the two Galaxy games are both mind-blowing and the music in both cases is grander and more exciting than anything in Star Wars, the Matrix, Zelda, Superman . . . anything where titans clash for the fate of the galaxy. This is Mario at his best.

1: Waltz of the Boos
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 838204-915692_20071113_022
Okay, so this isn't as epic and tension-laden as the Bowser battle. It doesn't have the bombast of the Overture. It's not as jolly and fun as most of the level musics. But it is slow, sad, memorable and absolutely perfect for Mario's mysterious, cowardly ghost foes. I regret doing this list now; I'm going to have this in my head for days.

So there we go. I've got that out of my system. Look forward to many more Drunkalilly Music Weeks, and if you fancy doing a week yourself just pop me a PM. Let's see how long I can keep putting this sort of effort in every week!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 7:25

To your comments about my weeks:

Top first second-and-a-bit week, Drunka!  SMG really does have the best soundtrack in gaming, doesn't it?  And neither of us even touched on Good Egg Galaxy, another general favourite.  Some typically Drunka comments too.  I must ask: including my ones, what are your top five?

Last edited by Balladeer on Fri 13 Jun 2014 - 10:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 9:34

This is so much better than when Balla used to do it. I can't believe we put up with him for nearly two years.

I'll go read Buska's post now.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 13 Jun 2014 - 13:49

We seem to have similar tastes in SMG music Drunka - the Ghostly Galaxy is my favourite too, and a real earworm as well.

On another note, I've made myself a video-game music playlist on YouTube, so I really ought to go back through the thread and flesh it out.  Smile 
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 9:06

Going back through the music thread in order to flesh out my YouTube VGM playlist, and I happened upon this comment in response to my posting of King Castle from Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure:

Balladeer wrote:
Nice!  (Once it gets going.)  I like to imagine it plays during the final battle in NGamer: the Game against Matthew. Winky Face
[/url]

...and I completely missed the Matthew joke the first time. Delayed props, Balla.

I might have already posted this track in the thread already, but it takes me back to a Christmas morning many years back every time I listen.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyWed 18 Jun 2014 - 10:37

If I'm honest, it's a bit too epic for Matthew. This is more like it.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptyFri 20 Jun 2014 - 15:56

Gnamer, the final fronteir.
These are the voyages of the pisshead Drunkalilly.
His ongoing mission; to explore old game soundtracks. To seek out new booze and new videogaming. To boldly go where no Balla has gone before!

Week 102: Samus Every Other Week!

So, the podcast Cane and Rinse, which you should all give a listen by the way, have in-depth chats about a different game every week. Sometimes, as with Metal Gear and Mario, they will do a series o on a particular gaming franchise, giving each game its own week, normally two or three weeks apart so it doesn't overpower everything else they want to cover. So I'm going to do a similar thing here, to further differentiate myself from He Who Must Not Be Named. So without further ado . . .

The GNamer Metroidathon Part One!

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Titlescreen

I'm going to give you the five best songs from the original NES game, which I've previously completed as Zero Mission and which I am now playing in its raw form. Obviously, just posting the NES music would be a bit lame, so for each piece I've chosen the chillest cover version I could find. Enjoy!

5: Escape
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Metroid_-_NES_-_Escape
Setting up a Metroid tradition that continues through to the most recent game, after defeating Metroid's last boss, there's one final dash to escape the exploding planet and finally (ha! Yeah right) eradicate the metroids, with a thrilling bit of chase music.
And here it is on the "Harmony of a Hunter" album.

4: Ending
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Metroid_NES_Ending
So, apparently your success in Metroid games determines how much Samus gets her kit off at the end? All seems a bit silly for my tastes, but whatever, the music's good.
In an amazing display of self restraint, I haven't used this lass in a zero suit playing violin for every song.

3: Kraid's Lair
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 1398969686353
One of the most memorable themes from the game, I recognised this from Smash Bros before I even started playing my first Metroid game.
And here's a lovely acoustic guitar version that makes it sound like The Last of Us.

2: Title Theme
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Metroid-Title-Screen
This is a quality theme tune. I like the slowly, creepy, lonely, very Metroidy opening then it segues into a much more hummable song.
And here it is sounding just so eighties on a CD I hadn't heard of until I started Naming this G but which I now really want.

1: Brinstar
Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Super-metroid-brinstar-red-soil-swampy-area,moduleVideo,2765,image1,en1303753096,H250
Everyone remembers Metroid for its haunting, lonely music but here is where it begins to approach Mario's do-do-doot da-do-do and Zelda's Do-doo, do dododo da doo. Top adventuring muzak.
Who else but your man Smooth McGroove?

Last edited by Drunkalilly on Wed 13 Jan 2016 - 0:12; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 9:24

*grumbles at inclusion of acapella*

Kraid's theme is my favourite from the original Metroid - perfectly encapsulates the Metroid feel to me. That acoustic cover was gorgeous!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 9:53

Yeah, I just re listened to that one. It's so good.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 10:12

I can definitely appreciate those remixes.  My favourites are the violin and the guitar, because I am a strings nerd.

I feel that we need another link to the Metroid Prime title theme, though, which is the best title theme remix without strings.  At least, before it goes off and becomes its own thing.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 10:14

I'll get to Prime! Got Metroid 2, Super and Fusion to go first Grin But next week, something entirely different.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 10:29

I'm looking forward to Prime week! Been on Prime kick as of late.

Props to Balla for linking one of my favourite title themes ever.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 10:31

It really is a gorgeous theme tune, so fair play to the Balls man. I remember really liking the theme from Echoes as well.

Going back a few posts, I got the same nostalgia rush as Jay from that Ordon Village music.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jun 2014 - 10:35

Ah, thought that had been glossed over! Yeah - play me any of the tracks from the first couple of hours of Twilight Princess or the Wii Sports theme and I'm back at Christmas 2006.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)   Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Nintendo Consoles Music Thread (Thanks for Listening!)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next