We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink)

Go down 
+9
Kriken
Treesmurf
Athrun888
masofdas
OrangeRakoon
The_Jaster
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Balladeer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink)   Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink) - Page 4 EmptyTue 5 May 2020 - 20:03

I've just finished case 6. Really enjoying it! I forget how much I love Platinum games. The further I've gotten through it, with more legions and more abilities and skills all unlocked, the better my rankings are - although I'm still wildly inconsistent (I think in every chapter I've gotten multiple Ds and S+s).

I also just love a game that veers sharply from po-faced dramatic (if predictable) sci fi, to feeding cats and putting a cardboard box on your head in the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink)   Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink) - Page 4 EmptyWed 6 May 2020 - 11:40

YESS mate.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink)   Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 May 2020 - 0:43

ALSO the fact that every chapter has a cat you can rescue. And that they incorporated little minigames like playing as the police station mascot handing out balloons to the community. Just lots of cute extras and touches to go with what is a pretty juicy action game.

Just got my 5th legion. Ready to smash some shit up tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink)   Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Astral Chain (a different kind of Starlink)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4