We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now

Go down 
+5
gjones
The_Jaster
masofdas
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now   SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 13:49

They've talked-about it and apparently due to the pandemic not been progress in single boards and other things meaning a Saturn Mini etc would be far too expensive.

Saturn was out early if you remember with no games but yes two addons didn't help the Mega Drive, do think Mega CD was good though.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now   SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 14:30

I don't remember any of this, I'm getting my facts from Sonic the Comic the Podcast
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now   SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 15:42

It's pretty famous SEGA just launched the Saturn with no build or anything, it could work today because of the internet as you see with phones etc but back then nah

Also was the PlayStation price mic drop that didn't help either.

Then was like a 18 month spell between the Saturn and Dreamcast of no console on the market, meaning if you wanted games had to go get a PS1 or N64.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now   SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 9:19

There's yet dinner:

I’d stopped paying attention to this when I’d heard that they were only producing it to a tenth of the scale of the first Mega Drive Mini, but a European launch is good news for retro knobs like me. They’re scraping the bottom of the barrel a bit with some of that Mega Drive stuff, but there’s a couple of games that are unfamiliar to me (Viewpoint, Hellfire and Crusader of Centy are the first three that spring to mind), and I’ve not played any of that Mega CD stuff. Provided this isn’t much over a hundred quid, I’ll likely buy it on day one. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now   SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 9:45

I saw the trailer of the games list and feel it's a bit meh
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now   SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 EmptySat 20 Aug 2022 - 17:38

I've already got the last version of the mini and I barely touch that so I'll pass on this for the sake of a few extra games I'm not sure I'll even like.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now   SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGA Mega Drive Mini - Out Now
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3