We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September

Go down 
+5
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
masofdas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Aug 2019 - 23:24

Blasphemous is now up on the coming soon page of the eShop so it will actually be out on the 10th. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 20:52

Add the goose game to that list of mine. For HONK's sake.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 21:18

Yep same here. Grin

HONK!

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1167471414481489920
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 21:23

What will be better Unfinished Swan or Untitled Goose?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Aug 2019 - 22:11

From what I know of TUS they're going to be such different games that any attempt to compare them, I'd have to call...

...fowl play. Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 15:04

Jaster wrote:

There's a good chance I'll end up forgetting about it (Contra) as I usually get swept up by a bunch of eShop games that come out the blue or stuff I have on my wish list goes on sale.

And just like that I've added 3 more games to my eShop watch list: River city girls, Torchlight II & Risk of rain 2.

The last one is out now but does have a physical version coming out in November which includes the first game as well so I can probably wait until then, and for the first 2 I'll definitely need to see some reviews first before I fully decide on them.

TOO. MANY. GAMES. NOT. ENOUGH. TIME.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 15:30

I saw that River City Girls game in a Nintendo Life video this morning, it does look good also I think it's the 15th which is that little dry period in the month for me
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Sep 2019 - 19:04

The eShop says the planned release is the 5th, and now after having a proper think about it over the last few hours I think all those games can wait until a good few months or so down the road as there's no way I'm going to pull myself away from MH World Iceborne to play them.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 11:58

Yeah my bad it's the 5th, I may still get as I need to spend £6 more to get 4000 points on my Xbox then I'll have enough for a £5 voucher and if I'm going to get anyway, may as well if there's a benefit.

But Final Fantasy VIIIR might be in the deal and so might be Torchlight 2 but I'd want to see reviews for that one out of the three.

Metal Wolf Chaos is in the deal and was going to buy but other games etc have come out that now I might just wait for a sale on it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 19:32

The_Jaster wrote:
The eShop says the planned release is the 5th, and now after having a proper think about it over the last few hours I think all those games can wait until a good few months or so down the road as there's no way I'm going to pull myself away from MH World Iceborne to play them.

See Jay? Jas knows he has a problem. Winky Face

The_Jaster wrote:
TOO. MANY. GAMES. NOT. ENOUGH. TIME.

And I do believe I'll be stealing that.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 19:53

I'm still going to be buying more games than normal this month and also getting absolutely lost in a video game series you love is a great problem to have. Smile

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 20:11

Razz Nah you're alright, I'm just jealous because I want more people to talk about new games with.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 20:47

You not got Astral Chain? A few on the forum have picked it up and I can see a good amount of chat popping up for that in next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 21:24

Late birthday present, I'm getting it Thursday! May have to wait until Friday to dive in properly though.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 21:43

I definitely need to add Ori and Goose to this month's games too, day 1 baby.

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
masofdas wrote:
why I'm surprised Cappa as someone who likes games goes for FIFA.

This is the sort of pettiness that I can get behind.  Thumbs Up!

~

FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA FIFA and other crap.

I 100% get where Mas is coming from, I even bought last year's FIFA to see if it was my PES preference that made it a bad game for me but nope, I believe it plays really badly and I'm baffled anyone that buys more than just the yearly FIFA/Cod updates would be interested in it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 21:56

I'm not a fan of FIFA either but it comes down to what folk want from a football game, doesn't it? As much as it isn't sold this way the feel of FIFA is a lot more arcade-y with it's quicker pace that keeps pushing you to score goals & while it's not for me I can see why that appeals to some people.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 22:07

Just as long as you're not playing the Switch version. Sounds like it's a loveless exercise in how much piss can be taken out of a bladder before it resembles Andrew Wilson's shrivelled heart.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Sep 2019 - 22:09

@Smurf why I'll end up being able to play it as my gameshare mate basically only buys FIFA, COD and one or two others like a GTA or Red Dead.

He certainly gets the better deal as I buy rather a lot of digital games but hey still having FIFA 20 and Modern Warfare Reboot for noting is a bonus.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 9:44

I'd play COD but even for free I don't think I'd bother to download FIFA, unless perhaps there's a load of easy trophies for it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Sep 2019 - 10:22

I doubt I would download it on PS4 as even if some easy trophies, I wouldn't get the Platinum, so what's the real point of 10 bronzes as I've never really taken notice how many of those I've got in total or my level.

Where on Xbox, those 10 bronzes might be worth a 100g, which adds to my overall gamescore of 114015.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2019 - 20:23

I mentioned Greedfall in my thoughts on upcoming games as it did look interesting.

Reviews have started to drop which are mainly positive and comparing to when Bioware actually made good games.

Now I've got a lot of games to play and I don't think this is worth £40 but if I see in a sale or it comes to game pass then certainly one I'll give a go.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2019 - 21:23

mas wrote:
comparing to when Bioware actually made good games.

Now I've not played many bioware games but isn't that very harsh? Looking at a list of their games they have way more good than bad up until the train wreck that is Anthem.

Last edited by The_Jaster on Wed 11 Sep 2019 - 2:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyTue 10 Sep 2019 - 21:39

Okay more old school RPG's
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyThu 12 Sep 2019 - 9:22

Mass Effect Andromeda was also not well received, leading people to believe that EA could be about to do with BioWare what it's done with so many other acquisitions in the past.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 EmptyTue 17 Sep 2019 - 19:28

This Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! October will be going up that has 60+ physical games which includes three PS4 exclusives from Sony (Well one is technically THQ), two Switch exclusives with one being scary the other is about ghosts, Call of Duty gets a reboot and Obsidian launches a new IP.

Name ideas please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next