We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September

Go down 
+5
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
masofdas
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2019 - 11:04

October is going to be Outer (this) World(s)

What do you mean it's forced?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2019 - 20:49

They all are OR, don't worry.

On October 31st It's Halloweegee
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyWed 18 Sep 2019 - 22:31

OR is winning at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyFri 20 Sep 2019 - 21:55

He doesn't even work October into a pun! #fix
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2019 - 11:40

Contra Rogue Corps has a 57 on Opencritic, said it be shite.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2019 - 17:03

Obviously everyone's review scale is different & that's why numbered reviews are shit but anyway, wouldn't a 57 be just above average? I gave the demo a go the other week and was actually surprised by it, definitely not worth the 40 quid they are asking for it and likely could've done with a year or 2 of extra dev time to polish up the visuals BUT it isn't offensively bad in the twin stick shooter department.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2019 - 17:36

I agree numbered ones are shite but if you read some they say the game is shite but give like a 55.

That's the problem, as like you say 50 should be avg.

Last edited by masofdas on Tue 24 Sep 2019 - 17:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2019 - 17:54

The_Jaster wrote:
Obviously everyone's review scale is different & that's why numbered reviews are shit but anyway, wouldn't a 57 be just above average? I gave the demo a go the other week and was actually surprised by it, definitely not worth the 40 quid they are asking for it and likely could've done with a year or 2 of extra dev time to polish up the visuals BUT it isn't offensively bad in the twin stick shooter department.

Happily, nowhere looks like they're charging £40 for it - ShopTo have it for £27, for example:

https://www.shopto.net/en/swco47-contra-rouge-corps-p113523/

I didn't think the demo was bad. Didn't really make me want the full game right enough, but I'd hardly describe it as "shite" like masofdas did.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2019 - 17:57

I might be wrong Cappa but it looked it and if you read the reviews, then it seems to be.

With some saying it's the worst game of the year, clearly they've not played where the bee makes honey.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 EmptyTue 24 Sep 2019 - 19:11

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
The_Jaster wrote:

Happily, nowhere looks like they're charging £40 for it - ShopTo have it for £27, for example:

https://www.shopto.net/en/swco47-contra-rouge-corps-p113523/

I didn't think the demo was bad. Didn't really make me want the full game right enough, but I'd hardly describe it as "shite" like masofdas did.

That price is not bad but it's a game I can get further down the road when it's about 20 quid or less.

masofdas wrote:
I might be wrong Cappa but it looked it and if you read the reviews, then it seems to be.

With some saying it's the worst game of the year, clearly they've not played where the bee makes honey.

That's the thing though if I only listened to the popular opinion or only looked at the Open/metacritic average score a game gets then I would've missed out on a tonne of decent to good games over the years. And as they say the proof is in the pudding playing.

(side note: I now want some pudding)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September   ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA ZELDA and other crap this September
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3