We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)

Go down 
+2
OrangeRakoon
JayMoyles
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)   Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Oct 2019 - 0:46

Was that the first person 3D one? I quite liked it! A nice change of pace and I didn't have any trouble with timing my traversal through those alternating laser gates.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)   Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2019 - 18:46

I... did not. The next one was better though.

Unfortunately, as I said elsewhere, I found world 5 highly variable. Little Death's electric gates crossed the line from 'challenging' into 'annoying', the bit where there's a giant eye firing Arcana cards at you I found a bit of a crapshoot, and the very last set-piece fizzled out a bit for me. It seemed to be going for 'triumphant' but came across as 'innocuous'.

Anyway, I think the final Hermit stage might actually be my favourite song, but I'm still only really humming Begin Again.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)   Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 1:10

After having the vocal tracks as my soundtrack to and from work over the past couple of weeks, I've found myself humming each of the tracks at some point or another. Inside is still my favourite!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)   Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 14:37

Did I miss where the characters get names?
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)   Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 19:27

Yep, they flash up after you finish certain stages but I don't blame you for missing them since it does it pretty quickly and a few times the font made them unreadable for me.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)   Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 EmptyMon 21 Oct 2019 - 21:25

I also watched a fair few trailers, which helped!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)   Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sayonara Wild Hearts (a 'Pop Album Videogame' from the Year Walk team)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2