We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch

Go down 
+4
JayMoyles
neil
Buskalilly
masofdas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 17:48

Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch Kingdom-Hearts-ds1-1340x1340

GTA isn't the only collection coming to Switch but unlike that KH is a Cloud version of the series, anyone planning to give the series (I know EofGiz is but on PlayStation) ago especially now Sora (Waits for the amiibo) is in SMASH?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyTue 12 Oct 2021 - 23:45

I misunderstood the announcement; I thought 1&2 were releasing properly and 3 was a cloud game, but it's all cloud?

I don't have time in my life to take on this series, but if I ever do it'll be on my PS4 I think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 9:44

Yeah all cloud as the all in one package I believe.
Back to top Go down
neil
Wii U Port
neil

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 10:16

I've never played these games. It seems like the cloud versions are being offered as a way to legitimise Sora's appearance in Smash, without going to the trouble of porting the games to Switch. I don't have any interest in buying any cloud games personally.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 10:23

I did poke a bit of fun at that in the music thread as most of the KH games been on Nintendo, that it's not like Joker which Balla likes to bring up (should have been Jack Frost as the Atlus representative, not most "popular" character imo).
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 12:50

I've got the All-in-One collection on Playstation and I played the first one there, but I can't say I'm in a rush to get back to them as the first one is very rough these days. It's left a bit of a sour impression on me. However, it is a very early PS2 title, so I'd hope the rest of the series isn't like that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyWed 13 Oct 2021 - 19:31

The whole concept of Kingdom Hearts is not remotely up my alley. I like the occasional banal JRPG but don't have the slightest bit of interest in the Disney crossover elements. All strikes me as extra twee and convoluted.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptySun 17 Oct 2021 - 11:38

Once again, Rum is entirely correct.

You know who should say something sad that emotional pre-teens would think they relate to? Donald Duck.
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyTue 19 Oct 2021 - 23:17

Jimbob wrote:
You know who should say something sad that emotional pre-teens would think they relate to? Donald Duck.

This made me snort and not just because it was preceded by a sentence complimenting me Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch 1f60d
Back to top Go down
stu_the_great
Stability Update
stu_the_great

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyThu 21 Oct 2021 - 8:34

I have the original Kindgom Hearts on PS2, and it left me cold. I've got a bit more tolerance for action RPGs these days, but I don't think there is any redeeming the fact that the overall story seems like written-by-committee bollocks.

Am I being too harsh? I would consider giving it another go were it not for purchasing a game I don't own.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptyFri 22 Oct 2021 - 21:50

I mean, if we're all piling onto the premise of a JRPG, often that most stony-faced of genres, not seeming (at least from an outside perspective) to take well to the inclusion of Goofy... sure, I'll jump aboard the bandwagon. I'm glad these games are here, but they're not for me.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch EmptySat 23 Oct 2021 - 10:25

Hey Buska, we both wrong & right as all cloud but coming out like this

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX CLOUD VERSION
KINGDOM HEARTS HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue CLOUD VERSION
KINGDOM HEARTS III + Re Mind (DLC) CLOUD VERSION
KINGDOM HEARTS INTEGRUM MASTERPIECE for Cloud

The Masterpiece is everything together like the All-in-one on PS4 etc which is I believe is £50 on PSN, so hopefully the individual cloud versions like £20-25 each.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch   Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts more than one Cloud on Switch
Page 1 of 1