We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2021 - 19:27

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Img_2020

Recent buys. Inertial Drift was only £8.99 and Balan Wonderworld was 'only' £20 three weeks ago (but it's since fallen to under a tenner!). I picked up the two Wii U games for around a tenner each - I think they'll go up in value soon. I was in the mood for an Olympics game, and I got the Iwata book after seeing a couple of youse say good things about it  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2021 - 22:06

From everything I've seen Balan still feels at least £5 too dear at £10... I'm guessing Cars 3 isn't a 'fun buy' then.

Treesmurf wrote:
Balladeer wrote:
Ooh, are you two going to play MHR together?  Because that would be sweet.  Give Baby Smurf a controller as well, get three generations playing together.

I very much doubt that, I found starting that game a chore and I really wanted to play it, I'll give it a try though, see if I'm good enough to carry him. Baby Smurf still likes to watch at the minute but she's nowhere near getting her head around controllers, she can play Pokémon Go quite well though. Thumbs Up!  

Ha, same. Maybe I'm good enough to carry The Lady now? Probably not a tiny person though.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 22:22

We just ordered a Series S & 6 months of that there Ultimate Pass. I'm not arsed enough to wrestle with scalpers, bots, or checking stocks every day to get a PS5 so the S will do for now and we can always trade it in for the X whenever that's available.

One day I would like to get the PS5 but for now I think it's too much bother.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2021 - 23:03

6 months Game Pass take ya to the rest of the year, so plenty to play coming such as Psychonauts 2, Back 4 Blood, Forza Horizon 5 and the 200 odd games already in it.

Don't forget your quests and rewards either, can get about a fiver every month at least.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyFri 18 Jun 2021 - 15:30

I'm sharing the account with my girlfriend, so my old Xbox username Muss the Spike is no more. But if anybody wants to add OwlwaysGouda then that's us.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyFri 25 Jun 2021 - 16:30

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Img_2021

NHL 21 was randomly on sale at Currys for £6.49 and it's been nearly twenty years since I had an official NHL game so I thought I'd give it a try. Mario Golf came out today, and the SEGA double-pack was a good deal at £24 delivered.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyTue 29 Jun 2021 - 14:30

I picked up one of the NHL games not too long ago, a recent but not that recent edition. I'll be honest, it's probably a decent game but I didn't know what was going on. I understood the rules, by and large, eventually, but it's a fast game with a lot of button commands.

I ended up focusing on the My Player mode and playing as a character whose job was to charge into people at full velocity. There's a button that lets you start a fight with another player so that's good, but they substitute players so often that you never get into a rhythm. Can't argue with that price though.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyWed 30 Jun 2021 - 1:49

Spoiler:
I've been wanting to play Mario Galaxy 2 as part of my Mario thing, but I never seemed to run into a copy when I was perusing game stores. I looked on Amazon but it was like $80.

Then, a week or two ago, a thought ocurred to me: Did I try clicking other sellers? Turns out: no, I hadn't. I got a copy for like a fiver.
Also:
Dready to Rumble:
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyThu 1 Jul 2021 - 13:26

Those physical Metroid games have skyrocketed in value since Dread was announced - at least over here. I'm guessing in Japan that they cost you about the same as a packet of Space Raiders?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyFri 2 Jul 2021 - 1:30

They weren't cheap, actually; about 30 bucks a pop. Hard to track down, too, as Metroid isn't so big here.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 13:29

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 20939710

A kettle I should have bough two years ago when my old one broke, a game I'll probably play two or three times, and a model of King Kong because Matt mentioned I have a lot of Godzillas but no kongs in my apartment
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 16:32

Not sure Kong's gunna let you anywhere near that kettle mate, might need another one. How is your collection of stuff in general? Your old flat was full of figures, have you had enough time to seriously stock up in Japan now?

We ordered an Elgato capture card as my partner has started streaming. I even had a go myself the other day and it was quite fun to do. It wasn't to anyone in particular, but I found that narrating what I was doing made me concentrate a lot more on the game (which in this case was Gears Tactics).

We also recently got a pair of studio lights because we can't use the lighting in the kitchen/lounge because the pipes in the flat above have burst.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySun 4 Jul 2021 - 17:25

Aaaaaaaa, I have an Elgato capture card I was looking to get rid of! Duh! If only I'd known...
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 11:02

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyMon 5 Jul 2021 - 15:39

Muss wrote:
How is your collection of stuff in general? Your old flat was full of figures, have you had enough time to seriously stock up in Japan now?

It's not as mad as the UK transformers collection and stuff, but is getting a bit much. I haven't successfully taught my brain to calm down when I see things which felt rare in the UK - nintendo and Monster merch in particular.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 16:50

My Monster Hunter Stories 2 game arrived yesterday and then these arrived today
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 20210710

I want the Monster Hunter Stories amiibo but now super expensive like ones close to £300.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 21:18

You can at least be safe in the knowledge those Amiibo will be worth that in a few years time. That Monster Hunter design really is fantastic isn't it? I'm just biding my time till I can steal my Dad's Switch but until then I might need to buy that Pro Controller.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySat 10 Jul 2021 - 22:39

Whilst looking for the MHS1 amiibo, saw a few listing of these three new MHS2 amiibo going for £200 already.

Become curious and outside of MHS amiibo, it seems some of the SMASH Fire Emblem ones are a £100+.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 12:33

I see the Monster Hunter Stories amiibo now and then for pretty reasonable prices, want me to keep an eye out Mas?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySun 11 Jul 2021 - 13:06

Yeah that be good, I got you the white one for Secret Santa if I remember correctly.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyTue 13 Jul 2021 - 1:39

Actually, you got me the girl on the Rathalos- I know that because it's here in Japan with me, on my Monhan shelf. My parents brought all my amiibo when they visited.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptyFri 16 Jul 2021 - 22:19

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 20210711

Got Skyward Sword HD and the Zelda with Loftwing amiibo today, just with my other Switch Zelda games and Skyward Sword stuff.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jul 2021 - 10:24

You've tried to hide it but I see BotW and AoC hiding at the back there Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySat 17 Jul 2021 - 10:45

Got nothing against AoC well part from ran terribly on the Lite and I've not played since lol.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 EmptySun 18 Jul 2021 - 3:48

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 21785710
I'll pick up the game when I actually have time to play it but I wanted to nab the 'cons and Zelda before they sold out. Got the controllers from Amazon but I actually walked to a shop and found Zelda between gym and the work, luckily.

Soooo pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next