We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Rum
Disciple of Greener
Rum

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 11:35

Twenty quid?! Cappa, I might hire you to scour charity shops in my area for the best deals.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 13:59

That's more mental to me than the Game Boy Colour. Getting a first party Switch title for less than £35, let alone an out of print one, is crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 14:04

Now one that is £50+

I picked up Fire Emblem Engage
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySat 21 Jan 2023 - 23:46

I hope you reported them to Nintendo for the sale of illegal goods.

The only Switch game I've ever seen in a charity shop is Animal Crossing for £30 a few weeks back, not bad but not 3D All Stars for £20.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyMon 23 Jan 2023 - 18:40

It’s only the second Switch game I’ve seen in a charity shop in nearly six years now. It was bought in one of those charity shops that’ll have nothing good ninety-nine times out of a hundred, but I’ll keep visiting because I know there’s a 1% chance it’ll come up with an absolute stoater like this.

On a side note, I saw my first PS5 game in a charity shop a couple of weeks ago – Dying Light 2 for £25.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2023 - 7:44

Fuck Cowdenbeath, I'm going on a Charity Shop tour with Cappa next time I go on holiday to Scotland.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyWed 25 Jan 2023 - 21:37

That sounds like another potential Pod to me.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 12:02

Buskalilly wrote:
Fuck Cowdenbeath, I'm going on a Charity Shop tour with Cappa next time I go on holiday to Scotland.

For all I know, Cowdenbeath is an untapped treasure trove of retro games in its charity shops. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 19:58

Not actually a purchase, rather a very belated Christmas present - but I thought it deserved showing off.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 20230110Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 20230111
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyFri 27 Jan 2023 - 23:28

That's incredible.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 16:06

What the packaging doesn't tell you is that you have to spend five hours racking your brains over how to drink from the mug.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySun 29 Jan 2023 - 11:27

Balladeer wrote:
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 20230110Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 20230111
I love that - that's bloody genius
Balladeer wrote:
What the packaging doesn't tell you is that you have to spend five hours racking your brains over how to drink from the mug.
And that is also.
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 7f5
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 9:49

I also got one last Christmas present this weekend!
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 32854810
Very excited to play some Starfox and Goldeneye with a controller that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 16:46

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Die-hard-john-mc-clane
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyTue 31 Jan 2023 - 19:52

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 79gqn510
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyWed 1 Feb 2023 - 11:59

Nice.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2023 - 18:46

Here’s the latest heap of random stuff I’ve bought.

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Img_2067

Chocobo GP was £12.99. I wasn’t disgusted by the demo or the price, and I understand that the microtransactions stuff is all gone now.

There’s another Evercade Indie Heroes collection. If I do any more Evercade write-ups in the retro reviews thread they’d be for these types of neo-retro compilations.

Starfox Adventures was bought on an impulse, after I’d traded in a couple of PS2 games for a little bit of profit. It maybe cost £3 in ‘real’ money.

I bought a couple of old Nintendo cartridges too. Premier Manager 64 is getting harder to find and I’d be waiting a while to get it for a sub-£15 price. I think I paid around half that. Top Gear Rally 2 was supposedly one of the best GBC games , and it is indeed very good considering the hardware.

Spiderman and Hasbro Game night were 99p each in Oxfam, and the £2.99 Ready 2 Rumble Revolution was a strange outlier in my gaming collection; I really like the first two games but I’m not even sure I’ve played this third one. I’ll try them all then they’ll probably become trade-in fodder.

Onimusha 3 for a pound was fair enough, it’s not a game I’ve played or seen around much. I’ll maybe hang onto this.

The Xbox One games were two for a quid in British Heart Foundation – I assumed Forza would have been worth more at trade-in, I didn’t realise there was a forth and fifth one already. I don’t have an Xbox One, so it’ll be off to CEX with these two.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyThu 16 Feb 2023 - 4:47

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Jesse10

Yoo, Mr White, where'd you get these Xbox games? This shit is the bomb, yo!

I bought them from a Charity shop Jesse. It's simple bargain hunting.

Yo, from a charity shop? That's whack Mr White! When Tuco finds out we've been selling him merchandise that isn't a natural produce of our own game collection, he's gonna be pissed yo!

We're not technically doing anything illegal, Jesse. Everyone knows CEX is a fence for stolen goods anyway.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyThu 16 Feb 2023 - 11:58

Shame Spider-Man isn't PS360 version as those like £40, lot others now spenny as well.

It's Forza and Forza Horizon you want as been listed.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyFri 17 Mar 2023 - 22:06

DP

After finishing Kirby, I sold that on along with a few Switch games like Root Letter that I was never going to play. I reinvested that £60 I got in two Square games and I already had BayOrigins pre-ordered which only cost me £27 due to Game Collection points

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Fra8hoZXoAMfUXE?format=jpg&name=mediumFour me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Fra8h3HWAAAA_VW?format=jpg&name=medium
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySat 18 Mar 2023 - 7:58

I'd be keen to hear your thoughts on Bayonetta Origins whenever you get round to it. I finished Bayonetta 3 a few weeks ago and it sapped a lot of my energy for the whole series - I absolutely cannot take playing another story-focused Bayonetta right now.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 20:14

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Img_2068

Here’s what I’ve bought recently.

I just got done with the base game of Kirby’s Return to Dreamland Deluxe and I’m thinking that I’ll make a start on Metroid Prime Remastered when I’m off work for a couple of weeks next month. Sonic Rivals is a game I’ve been wanting to give another chance for a few years now, and Resident Evil: Code Veronica X was recommended to me by a mate. 2023 is the year I’ll complete a Resident Evil game for the first time, and this’ll be the one.

Swing Away Golf was worth trying for 50p, it’s made by a developer who did some good golf games on the 16-bit consoles. The two DS games were charity shop pick-ups for a quid each (and I’m glad to replace my broken copy of Theme Park). The PlayStation games were two I’d been wanting for many years – I played both back in the day but never owned them until now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyThu 23 Mar 2023 - 21:47

Is that the pizza delivery game?
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptySat 25 Mar 2023 - 18:20

masofdas wrote:
Is that the pizza delivery game?

It absolutely is!

PIKO Interactive had the license for it nowadays and I'd assumed it would come to Evercade sometime. When I'd seen that the next PIKO collection instead hosts an unreleased GBC port, I thought 'baws to waiting for this' and bought it on PlayStation.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 EmptyThu 6 Apr 2023 - 9:22

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Img_2069

Here’s random MyNintendo stuff I had delivered, using up Platinum Points with the free delivery after learning that the N64 controller was back in stock. I’m not sure what I’ll do with that N64 pad to be fair. It’s good to have a second one but on the other hand it’s getting £80 trade-in at CEX, and that would pay for a couple of really decent first-party games.

I’ve already got Disaster: Day of Crisis but it’s still sealed. As a PAL-exclusive first-party game I’ve got to think that it’s price will shoot up someday.

Kao The Kangaroo proved to be my new Easter game; I was thinking about Metroid Prime Remastered but I don’t fancy a epic and long adventure-style game right before May’s Tears of the Kingdom. Playing Kao The Kangaroo when I’m having a lie-in because I’m off work for two weeks has been smashing.

There’s a random Wii U charity shop pick-up too. It’s been a very long time since I’ve seen a non-Skylanders and non-Disney Infinity Wii U game in a charity shop.

I also bought and downloaded the last of the Wii U and 3DS eShop games I’d been after, getting Axelay and Trip World on Virtual Console as well as SpeedThru: Potzol’s Puzzle, Tokyo Crash Mobs and Pokemon Dream Radar on 3DSWare and WarioWare Snapped, Photo Dojo and Link ‘n Launch on DSiWare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next