We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.

Go down 
+11
OrangeRakoon
stu_the_great
Dusty Knackers
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Muss
Treesmurf
Rum
Buskalilly
gjones
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 15:17

One of my low-key favourite NGC Magazine memories was the review for Dogz, where the subheading simply read "Dogz Bollocks". I don't remember the writer or the score, just "Dogz Bollocks". It was just very out of place and unexpected.

I've started work on the first chapter of my bumper review - I'll get it over to youse in 2026  Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 23 Oct 2020 - 20:17

My sister actually had Catz on the GBA!  She's a chunk younger than me, and even she had to try and pretend to herself it wasn't 'dogz bollocks'.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Oct 2020 - 13:26

Those Disney sports games are meant to be good and some games I still would like to have on Cube in my collection

I bought a Switch game
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 ElCM1AlXEAAqQXN?format=jpg&name=large
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Oct 2020 - 17:33

Cadence of Hyrule is something I keep meaning to pick up but never quite getting around to it. I might be put off slightly by how little I got out of Crypt of the Necrodancer - I still need to revisit that one day.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySat 24 Oct 2020 - 18:28

Physical comes with the DLC etc but I got it because Zelda and in the collection
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2020 - 9:45

Decent PSN sale at the moment, so picked up Life is Strange: Before the Storm, Metal Gear Solid V: Definitive Edition and Inside. All for less than a tenner. Is Inside as good as the critics say it is? I never got the Limbo hype myself.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2020 - 10:08

I played Inside much latter, think when it came to Game Pass or Games with Gold or along those lines

That I think it's a bit Undertaled or Celested, very critically acclaimed which people on here had even bigged up. That expectations where high especially with Inside which I was expecting a 10/10 game (even seen on best of gen lists recently) where it is very good but more along the lines of a high 8/10
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Nov 2020 - 10:25

I found Inside to be a really neat, well rounded experience. I'm not one for the indie darlings normally, but I was properly into that from start to end and it never delved into the irritating/frustrating park that Limbo did. Good game.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2020 - 17:01

Yesterday I... well, I didn't buy it, that was kind of the point, but I received these little beauties:

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Emt_7gSXUAAYe08?format=jpg&name=medium

No idea what I'll use three keyrings for, but it is most definitely what's on them that counts. Missile's looking so cute!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2020 - 17:16

Nice! Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Nov 2020 - 14:48

Well the PS5 is out in some places but not in others like the UK but all the accessories & games are out for reasons so

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Emp5g5tXYAI8AZF?format=jpg&name=smallFour me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmvDitlW4AAIS5a?format=jpg&name=large

Did also have COD Cold War come for PS5 but my gameshare buddy bought it on Xbox digitally, that I'm going to just play the last gen version as it's £60, I can get back. However, I was going to send COD PS5 back but is a bit of pain via ShopTo to return that I put on eBay and it sold already for more than I paid for it as well.

Edit what I got with the COD money and have some money left over
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EnHMdUfWMAIFuiy?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm not the biggest NBA fan and not played an NBA 2K for years but both FIFA & NFL a tad muh along with not knowing how the next gen versions of those are going to look or what features where NBA doesn't look like it's just a port from last gen and Scullions review on Pure Xbox was rather positive.

Last edited by masofdas on Wed 18 Nov 2020 - 14:42; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NBA)
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 16:02

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/18/23/15/95/16082211.jpg

Some decent pick-ups in the local charity shops today. I don't often see Game Boy games out and about, same goes for Xplorer cheat devices. The PS1 game was only 50p and it's in superb condition 👍

Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Dec 2020 - 20:44

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Pxl_2010

I somehow managed to order a PS5 after being 10,000th in a queue to get on to the ShopTo website and it arrived on this past Friday, I've since bought the Camera so you can see my mug when I sporadically stream and will look at buying a few more games next week when I get paid.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Dec 2020 - 9:21

Hope that's not my old PS5

Not posted in here for a while but have got a few things since the post of now dead PS5 and stuff, where I do still have Demon's, Sackboy and Miles in my collection, and sold the 3rd party games & Godfall as by the time I get a PS5 again that be like £10.

What I've got since though:
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Xbox-series-x-green-background

As I said elsewhere I was always going to get an Xbox Series X but this earlier than I thought, just circumstances of not having a PS4/5 meaning where I would get all my games and due to game sharing access to Valhalla, Cold War, Dirt 5 etc, that if I'm going to spend 50hrs+ playing Valhalla may as well having it look the best it can. Also was the easiest of the new systems to get and sold my One X as well to help pay for it.

Game wise physical I've picked up:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity
The Falconeer, got this one mainly as I had an £8 voucher at Game Collection and cancelled the Pathless as no PS5
Yakuza: Like a Dragon, I like what I've played but only a few chapters in
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Super Mario 3D All-Stars, I wasn't going to get but ShopTo refunded my postage for the PS5 as a voucher so got this
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Eoj5y8uXYAUkPDW?format=jpg&name=medium Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EpR3_XCW8AILaPX?format=jpg&name=medium

A new GAME opened at had an offer of 10% off first weekend or week, so I bought that Switch game for £10 with an artbook and keyring seemed a good deal. 3rd Birthday I found in a Cash Converter like shop in Bristol but was £20 which more than I would like to pay for a PSP game but is still cheap for 3rd Birthday.

Digital
I resubed to Stadia Pro, so added 17 games to my Stadia library before a bunch leave as I missed a few back in September as I wasn't subbing
Cyberpunk 2077, yet to start it and not sure when I will as I sort of want to play to see what it's like right now but also got lots to play and could wait for Feb or even Next Gen patch
Twin Mirror, finished and thoughts elsewhere
Football Manager 2021: Xbox Edition, playing mainly on PC and in my 5th season
Autumn's Journey, bantz 1000g
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light, the price and it leaving I caved
Raji: An Ancient Epic, just bought via the Epic store as it's on sale and everyone got a free £10 voucher making this £5 and got another £10 voucher for buying something which I've not used but Disco Elysium is tempting as its £21 then with £10 off got to say £11 might be a bargain, but I don't know much I'll play it on a PC compared to a console as want to give it the time and Hades shown I won't
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 14:08

Double Post

Talked about playing this game elsewhere
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Ep9Czb1W4AYMNPg?format=jpg&name=mediumFour me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Ep9RlFOW4AEtidA?format=jpg&name=mediumFour me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Ep9SwSRXAAQ0BfZ?format=jpg&name=medium

Then I went into town today to see what in the sales but came back with
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EqPuHWFXMAMhpWD?format=jpg&name=medium

Am I right in thinking Dewy is good?

I do also have Monster Hunter 2 coming for PSP which will be PSP game number 50 and bought with some of my xmas money which should be here this week
Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 S-l1600
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Jan 2021 - 12:22

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 16101910

A few cheap buys. Deamon X Machina came from a Amazon's German website for under fifteen quid, well under the cost of a UK PAL copy. Sine Mora DX was £4.95 at The Game Collection the other day, I've been playing several side-scrolling shooters from the late 80s and early 90s recently and I thought I'd try a modern one for a change. WWE 2K Battlegrounds was £22, I was just in the mood for a wrestling game and I thought the price was fair.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 1:47

Everyone kinda soured on Daemon X Machina after the demo but I'm still kind of interested. I just don't know when I'll have the time. I think I'll just plonk on my Amazon list and wait for a family member to get it for a birthday or something . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 10:46

My shoes hermes managed to lose, so ordered a different pair.

I may have bought a Animal Crossing Special Edition Switch yesterday from work which worked out at £288 for me, and have sold the code for the game for £25, really £263 at the moment.

Have put my Lite on eBay as well which I might actually get a profit on, as they go for about £160 and I paid £145.

I know I shouldn't really have bought but was having a bad day and week with my Dad and work.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 12:29

Interested to hear how Battlegrounds is Cappa.

I do miss buying physical games, but I'm a sucker for the digital sales. Picked up Ni No Kuni II and OnRush for less than a tenner in the PSN sale. No idea when I'll get to play them...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 13:51

Buskalilly wrote:
Everyone kinda soured on Daemon X Machina after the demo but I'm still kind of interested. I just don't know when I'll have the time. I think I'll just plonk on my Amazon list and wait for a family member to get it for a birthday or something . . .

I'm in a similar boat. I seemed to like the demo. combat more than everyone else, and flying robots are good! It's just... like you, I suspect, I'm drowning in quality or potentially quality games at the moment. If somebody got this for me I'd give it a go, but otherwise I've got more than enough to be getting on with. I can't see it being Cappa's sort of game: hopefully I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 15:24

Buskalilly wrote:

It felt like it would be a mech Monster Hunter in multiplayer, but that's a problem for it getting played anytime soon when we've got a proper Monster Hunter on its way. Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 15:52

Maybe Balla and I can start Daemon X Mashina. I have the time and energy for a fourth weekly podcast nobody listens to. . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 18:26

Daemonster x Mashina surely? I definitely have time for that. Shifty

masofdas wrote:
My shoes hermes managed to lose, so ordered a different pair.

I know I shouldn't really have bought but was having a bad day and week with my Dad and work.

Laughing at Hermes.

I passed over the last bit previously, I thought it was just another Mas wild buy. I'm sorry to read that Mas, and I hope things pick up. Aww! And even though you know you shouldn't have, I hope the new Switch makes you feel at least a bit better.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Jan 2021 - 19:02

Yeah I know looking forward to some games and hunting monsters, won't help overall but will be a distraction from the world.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2021 - 16:29

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 16105510

More games that I didn't really need, but I think I've got bargains here. The Psikyo collection was on clearance for £25 on ShopTo - that's quite surprising as it's out of print and it's usually fifty quid. The two Pokemon games were £13 each on Amazon. They're never going to get cheaper than that, and they're only going to go up in value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.   Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Four me? Yes! ...terday I bought.
Page 3 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 25  Next