We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) Empty
PostSubject: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 18:09

Quote :
Build a new life amidst a grand adventure in this heartwarming RPG. As a young man or woman with no memories, players will get a fresh start in the rural town of Rigbarth as a peacekeeping ranger. In addition to protecting the town, players’ day-to-day lives will include harvesting crops, fishing in the river and participating in local festivals. They may even find a special someone to start dating, fall in love with … and get married to! A new battle system allows players to perform combo attacks with allies to take down monsters. Begin life anew in a fantasy world when Rune Factory 5 launches on Nintendo Switch in 2021.

Features
・Tame monsters or team up with townsfolk to explore a massive world
・Defend the frontier and support your community as a member of a peacekeeping ranger
・Unleash uniquely powerful combo attacks with your teammates
・Cultivate crops in the fields
・Find friendship, love, and family with a colorful cast of characters

The release date's pretty ambiguous but this was my pick of the Showcase. Looks lovely, and although I've not got into farming sims before (a) I've never really tried and (b) bolting on an RPG could be the incentive I need. Anybody else?

(NB: 'Peacekeeping ranger'. Sorry Buska, you're basically a cop.)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 18:55

My name is Andrew and I am a Rune Factory fan. I've been playing Rune Factory for 6 games (7 if you count 4 Special) now and I don't think I can stop.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) EmptyThu 17 Sep 2020 - 18:57

Looked good and sort of thing I want on Switch
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 14:54

Crumpy Andy wrote:
My name is Andrew and I am a Rune Factory fan. I've been playing Rune Factory for 6 games (7 if you count 4 Special) now and I don't think I can stop.

Yikes. Laughing Anything to look out for as a first-timer?
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) EmptySun 20 Sep 2020 - 19:41

Find a fit bird, give her some gifts, get laid.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) EmptyMon 21 Sep 2020 - 21:45

Sound advice for RF and for life.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) EmptySat 12 Feb 2022 - 11:48

Who will be best boy and girl?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)   Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rune Factory 5 (Old MacDonald Did Some Harm)
Page 1 of 1