We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last)

Go down 
+5
Balladeer
Treesmurf
Buskalilly
masofdas
JayMoyles
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last)   The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last) - Page 4 EmptyTue 16 May 2023 - 11:38

The_Jaster wrote:
I've still to play Bayo 3 myself but I have heard that & it only adds to the top 3 feeling a bit off, BUT if you's say Pokemon/XC3 are great then all I can do is trust that because the genre just isn't my wheelhouse.

I still don't disagree with 'the top 3 feeling off', just not as much as you say! I think we've probably got 2/3 of a good set (and as Buska says, Legends might be more your sort of thing than you think. Not sure about XC3, it definitely isn't as JRPG-y as many JRPGs), but the year's missing an absolute banger that's also a crowd-pleaser.

Not a problem 2023 will have, natch.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last)   The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last) - Page 4 EmptyThu 18 May 2023 - 21:07

Buskalilly wrote:
If you were ever gonna like a Pokémon Jas, it was probably Arceus.

Really? That has me slightly interested....though I doubt it will happen any time soon due to TotK taking up all my gaming time right now.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last)   The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last) - Page 4 EmptyTue 6 Jun 2023 - 16:56

2023 has that crowd pleaser, which clearly get first that for me second or third etc will be interesting as not heard much talk about BayOrigins etc, meaning could be anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last)   The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The GNamer Forum Awards 2022 - Results time! (The rest of the results, at long last)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4