We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+17
ZeroSuitSamus2
Athrun888
nupkin
fronkhead
Silver light
2becomecarrion
Treesmurf
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
masofdas
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 19:02

I mean I voted at 5:59, I can't get any later than that.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 19:09

No. You can't. Nah nah!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 19:12

Someone wrote:
Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked!: "I’m shaming for this for the second week in a row because it is absolute bollocks."

Laughing Laughing

Another great week, guys! Who voted for Epic Mickey in this week's dishonourable mentions? Not only is it ace, it was also categorised as a platformer (though I say it's an adventure). Nah nah! And I forgot to add Okami in dishonourable mentions, for being a clearly great game that was saddled with the turdfest that were the battle mechanics.

Looking forward to next week's votes! My top ten is shaping up to be extremely platformer heavy.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 20:29

if you follow me on Twitter etc you all ready no my top 10. great showing in this week's vote.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 20:51

Well for those of us who don't follow anyone on Twitter, a PM would be much appreciated. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 21:21

Cave Story was robbed Sulk & now I have to send this chap to everyones door.

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 Igor%20website--article_image
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 21:27

Cave Story gained an honourable mention from me. It would've made my list, but I didn't play enough of it for it to qualify.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptySun 19 May 2013 - 22:29

It made my list! Call him off. No
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 19:44

Jay is safe but Stu will only get that honour when he gives it a proper play, everyone else is in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 19:48

Got a 4th from me.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 7:09

An honourable mention? There were too many adventure games that were better. Sorry, Jas. *is eaten*
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 23:33

Got voted as a platformer or something for me but was told it had to be advernture, didn't get voted for in adventure, because it's, you know, not as good No More Heroes, Okami, Metroid, TP or SS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 16:36

I voted for Other M hehe as i could only think off 4 games really but i always want to do 5. I would of out resident evil 4 as 5th but everyone said it was a shooter, also i like the top 6 and think twilight princess is an excellent game but i personally prefer playing it on my GameCube with an actual controller.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 16:39

Sorry double post, did you guys do on the old site a GameCube vote like this as I'm just curious if we think twilight is the best adventure game on the cube as i can think of a few good ones and something else which is better than twilight.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:17

Nope! We had a 3DS one for all games that'll get repeated sooner or later, and there was a thread where we gave our best games of the noughties back in 2009 or whatever but it wasn't a vote. Other than that, this is the first games voting thread, but I think there are ideas floating around about taking the idea to other consoles once this thread finishes. (And of course we have the annual forum voting threads, but they don't include games. Maybe they should?)

But I'm struggling to think of a better GC game than TP... well, full stop actually. Although I know that quite a few people prefer WW.

Last edited by Balladeer on Wed 22 May 2013 - 17:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:22

wind waker is better plus everyone has to admit resident evil one remake is adventure / survival horror and that's pretty dam good, twin snakes aswell beyond good & evil. So would be a few contenders, more votes would be good especially retro / last gen like a top 10 gamecube game's for instance.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:30

REmake is naff though Winky Face As much as I like BG&E it's not exactly a top game...

There should definately be more votes, VOTE FOREVER!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:33

resident evil remake has to be up there with some very best.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:34

Oh, I'd love a Cube vote. Maybe DS first, and we can work our way back through Nintendo's storied past?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:36

DS definately deserves some lovin'. They'd make some fantastic weeks.
As for REmake, it's deliberately awkward with obscure logic for the puzzle. It's like Sam & Max without the humorous story.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:41

Also it has guns, so it's out of my votes.

Speaking of which, I have four so far for this week. One is mine. Fair enough if people are taking the time to play/sort their Wii games, or waiting for the weekend, but my Excel sheet is looking sad and empty. Aww!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:46

Spreadsheets? Man alive. I wrote part of the 2012 NGamer Fourmite of the Year on a Sainsbury's receipt. I've narrowed my choices down to a top eleven though.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:48

With conditional formatting. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 17:49

have you played res remake ballay its slow and clunky with puzzles etc guns are just there like swords are in zelda you need some sought of combat
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 EmptyWed 22 May 2013 - 18:38

Wouldn't appeal, I'm afraid: I just hate guns. And aiming. And the general style. I did start to play it, got killed by villagers, and never picked it up aain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 19 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 23 ... 27  Next