We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+17
ZeroSuitSamus2
Athrun888
nupkin
fronkhead
Silver light
2becomecarrion
Treesmurf
Jimbob
JayMoyles
Vidofnir
ZeroJones
masofdas
Admin
The_Jaster
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 8:39

I loved Resi 4 on Wii, but I never played it elsewhere.

Balladeer wrote:
Your tenth-placed best game will go up tomorrow!

Oooh, you're loving this, aren't you?
Should be fun though. Just makes me wih I'd included more comments on the games I voted for.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:16

I own res 4 on cube, i've played the ps2 ver and cube ver. I would say wii best i like the controls , runs like the cube ver, and has the extras of ps2. PS2 ver being the worst but yet to play HD port and on PC.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 10:20

Well the HD version is no looker don't get me wrong but the fact it has the extras and a decent control scheme makes it 100% better than the Wii one.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 11:10

Buskalilly wrote:
Oooh, you're loving this, aren't you?
The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 Churchill_dog-oh_yes

Thanks for all the complements! Phillips, it's less that your weeks were shoddy and more that I spend too much time on these. Embarrassed I got a life once. It was horrible, so I gave it back.

Number 10 will happen this evening.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 18:04

Is it bad that I'm refreshing the page constantly to see if the votes are up yet? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:18

Yes. Razz But refresh no more!

Firstly, we at the Wiikly Voting Committee would like to apologise for the Wii Music Orchestra's dismal performance, and are happy to say that Maestro Tute has been fired. From a cannon. With the co-ordinates set directly on the Chain Chomp at the top of the ramp.

Instead, at great expense, we've commissioned the Youtube Sinfonia! Only, er, I don't know any of the music from this one. Can anyone who's played it give me a suitably bombastic suggestion? (EDIT: Thanks The_Jaster!) This game actually drew with two others, but it gets through on first placings...

Tenth Place
Spoiler:

Last edited by Balladeer on Tue 4 Jun 2013 - 16:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:23

Hooray! A well deserved spot in the top 10! Loved the celebrity guest too. Bring on 9th!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:29

I had a feeling this would be ten (should be top 5 in my opinion) I'll probably grumble more once 9th is revealed Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:29

You should see if you can get Hall & Oates to play the ceremony - I felt they did a great job in the 2010 NGamer Forum Awards.

As for tenth place...roll on ninth!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 19:44

I'm actually concerned about how epic this is getting... back this one up in case Stu does a CVG!
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 20:16

I feel this is Jas after finding out Monster Hunter's placing. Nah nah!

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 3c3a7_ORIG-Bush_dodges_shoes
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 21:15

Did anyone else read the George Bush statement in their head using Jon Culshaw's buck-toothed 2DTV impression? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUWIw3SFgj8

Can't believe Monster Hunter Tri placed as highly as tenth. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyMon 3 Jun 2013 - 21:44

never played on wii and still haven't played on wiiu yet barely (2hrs that's it), but i can understand why 10th bring on the 9th.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 0:47

JayMoyles wrote:
I feel this is Jas after finding out Monster Hunter's placing. Nah nah!

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 3c3a7_ORIG-Bush_dodges_shoes

I would never miss though.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 1:19

To be fair that is a cracking dodge.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 2:50

Laughing it is, he looks so proud of himself too.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 7:00

Who throws a shoe?! Winky Face

Good tenth place-er - I should probably play it more, to be honest...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:34

Shoes or not, that's a fantastic dodge. I'd like to change my #1 vote to George Bush dodging a pair or shoes, please.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 9:41

Unsurprisingly, it is an actual game...
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 10:27

Sweet zombie Jesus. It's still better than Pop on WiiWare.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 10:38

I still haven't got round to playing monster Hunter. That dragon in the screen shot looks nice, so I guess it deserves a place in the top ten?

That George Bush quote barely needed editing to be hilarious... to work balla, can't wait for tonight's entry!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 11:19

Quick question balla, are you doing one reveal each day. Only reason I ask is won't number 1 be revealed on tuesdayish right during E3, I don't no about you or anyone else but time I have next week will spent watching all the E3 conferences (direct)and talking about everything that was and wasn't shown. So I don't want this to be overshadowed during E3 as we have enjoyed voting and appreciated you doing it but I don't know if revealing the top 3 on sunday would be better.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 11:32

Good question! The schedule is one game per weekday; then probably fifth place on Saturday evening, fourth Sunday morning, and the last three in a big chunk (along with my final thoughts) on Sunday evening. All clashes avoided!
Back to top Go down
MatthewNG
Splatted Goomba

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 16:01

Exciting stuff. I await Wii Music's inevitable crowning glory...
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 EmptyTue 4 Jun 2013 - 16:59

A sunday bonanza would be where it's at, I must say. Or if you did it on week days only, maybe? Then we'd have the finale on Friday, after E3 has already climaxed.

TBH, I'm only saying that to feel like I'm contributing. The Sunday idea was objectively better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG Wii Voting Thread, Voting Wii-kly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next