We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)

Go down 
+22
SquidgyGoat
Rum
Cube
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
Jimbob
oldschool
JayMoyles
awesomedude
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
shanks
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
Treesmurf
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
fronkhead
Fancy Fancy
Axis1500
The_Jaster
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 27 Feb 2017 - 23:13

^
This man knows the score.

EDIT: This post has been ruined by it going onto a new page.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyFri 24 Mar 2017 - 5:58

Yesterday Bye-Bye BoxBoy! was released, so I now have that. There was also a decently sized sale, in which I bit the bullet and bought Weapon Shop De Omasse. Hope it's alright, that one - my current favourite rhythm game has strong RPG overtones ( Winky Face ), so things are looking good.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptySun 23 Apr 2017 - 13:23

Anyone picked up the free-to-start (*shudder*) Team Kirby Clash Deluxe, the expanded Kirbs RPG from Planet Robobobobobobot? I have (er, of course), and it's exactly what you'd expect. Thumbs Up! Still fun, though.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyTue 25 Apr 2017 - 22:55

I have but haven't been even slightly tempted to play it, would definitely need more players.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyFri 28 Apr 2017 - 18:14

Lovely Wii U eShop title Elliott Quest is coming to the old 3DS in a couple of weeks. I reviewed the Wii U version for Gintendo and found it to be a pleasing and thoroughly recommendable game. Bit tough, mind.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptySat 6 May 2017 - 18:22

That name just makes it difficult to take seriously. Laughing
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 9:25

See Runbow pocket has been sneakily released
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyFri 23 Jun 2017 - 10:55

There are a few demos up. I've got Hey Pikmin on the download but there're Ever Oasis, Miitopia and Devilish Brain Training ones as well.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 13:48

Downloaded all 4 of the latest demos, Pikmin seems alright, yet to try the rest. Also downloaded the RPG Maker Player, my body is ready for some maths.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 18:24

I've set myself up for something here, haven't I? Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptySat 24 Jun 2017 - 22:44

ZeroJones wrote:
I've set myself up for something here, haven't I? Aww!

I hope the main character is Mathsofdas
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 0:54

Mathsofdas might cameo - I am literally usernamed 'Zero' [Jones], after all!
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptySun 25 Jun 2017 - 10:49

Word of advice: Pirate Pop Plus is down to £1.39, and gets you a download code for the Wii U as well as the 3DS. It plays a good game of Pang - recommended 👍
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 20:15

ZeroJones wrote:
Mathsofdas might cameo - I am literally usernamed 'Zero' [Jones], after all!

In that case you're opening yourself up to all sorts of forumite cameo requests! I'll take Banach-Tarski to make two Ball-adeers please. (It not being Drunka, I'm hoping there won't be any obvious testicle jokes made...)
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 21:47

Crumpi Andy is in.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 21:52

Presumably not a recurring character.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 26 Jun 2017 - 23:08

Subtle. Cool
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 20:03

Question is, Threesmurf or Treesum?
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 20:06

Treesmerf(x)
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 21:03

I didn't realise we were talking about Zero's Maths game and when I saw Smurfy's post I assumed he was being adventurously lewd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyWed 5 Jul 2017 - 21:12

I'm just happy we have a community where what appears to be a lewdness is actually maths jokes. Grin
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 20:37

This is quite an interesting read. The guy who made Mutant Mudds and Xeodrifter is having a rough time of it with his latest 3DS download, Chicken Wiggle:

http://joolswatsham.blogspot.co.uk/2017/09/breaking-eggs-making-omelettes.html?spref=tw

You can't help but feel for the guy a little bit; he's obviously worked very hard on this and his efforts have largely gone unrecognised. That muct be very disheartening. That said, releasing a game that looks like that and so (comparitively) expensively on a platform that most folk have long since moved on from was only likely to end in disappointment. I know there's development costs to recoup and all that, but £13.49 puts Chicken Wiggle in the same price bracket as Ocarina of Time 3D, Super Mario 3D Land and literally dozens of (likely much better) games. A bit steep, all things considered.

Plus, did anyone actually think much of Mutant Mudds and his other games? I appreciate that he was busy with them for years, but I wasn't that impressed - they were OK, but entirely missable.

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 20:45

I do think the audience has moved on, you just have to look at some of us. I know myself haven't turned on my 3DS all year (not that I can think off) and not even bothered with the likes of Fire Emblem that a indie was never going to have a look in.

Also we've seen the sells figures of indies on Switch have been excellent as well.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 21:11

I didn't like Mutant Mudds at all and that's put me off all of their work since. The main reason was that the background/foreground gimmick it had going on added nothing to the game (that I remember at this stage, at least). And, yes. £13.49 on a console that's clearly on the way out is not going to go well, as you rightly say. You'd have had more of a chance on the Switch a couple of months ago.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 EmptyMon 11 Sep 2017 - 21:23

I've turned on my 3DS, but not to look at the eShop. I'd certainly not noticed its existence. (Also I didn't like Mutant Mudds.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)    e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)   - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

e ShOP diSCuSSioN (Fixed the title for ye mas)
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next