We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things that you really love

Go down 
+22
oldschool
mandlecreed
Fastpie
masofdas
Fancy Fancy
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
awesomedude
nupkin
beemoh
Dusty Knackers
The_Jaster
SuperPaperLink
NintenDUCK
Admin
The Cappuccino Kid
ZeroJones
shanks
JayMoyles
Athrun888
Balladeer
Treesmurf
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Things that you really love - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyMon 17 Nov 2014 - 6:39

Looks like Christmas is Drunka's "SPACESHIP!" Winky Face

I enjoy it too as a time to see my family and Jo's family. I also really don't mind retailers starting to put their stuff out/get their ads on from about early October: it's their most important time of the year, after all.
Back to top Go down
Fastpie
Boo This Man .Gif
Fastpie

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 22:08

Gives you time to buy the presents, I guess. And it means that retailers are looking for people to hire for the Christmas period.

On the subject of things we love, there's nothing quite like being in the zone when writing. Started work on a 4000 word portfolio of writing today, now expect it to be a fuckin' doddle. Fantastic stuff.

Oh, and Zero, they're not supposed to make references to God or Christ either. For the Sunday omnibus.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 7:23

Kinda difficult when talking about "Christmas", no?

I wish I could get into "the zone" when writing. After having breezed through NaNoWriMo last year, I'm several thousand words behind. Another thing I love, however, is having the last week of this month off. Dance Expect much writing then!
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 10:21

Then SMASH comes out and that's the writing over.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 10:39

I'm not all that excited for SSBU, due to knowing all the characters already. I don't think that should be too much of a hindrance.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 11:59

Getting into the writing zone is pretty much the only way I can write but it's something I can't force. It's why I spend about a year working on something but write 90% of it in a span of weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:23

The smell of a new book. It's been ages since I bought a newly printed book and the smell is just glorious.
Back to top Go down
mandlecreed
Bokoblin
mandlecreed

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 16:56

Getting a cappuccino (sp?) making machine from my Mum on my birthday the other day. Instead of socks.

Does this mean I'm old?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/mandlecreed02
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 18:30

When the students can ably demonstrate that they understand what has been taught to them under test conditions.

Coming home to my lovely fiancée and tiny cat.

Grin
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 17:12

DoPo, I know, but the NHS, and being told it was probably a kidney stone. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 18:45

Urk. You had a problem, Zero? Aww!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 18:52

Yup! Samples of two liquids and a camera was involved. There will be a CT scan in the future, too.

This may explain some of the more manic replies today. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 18:54

Ah gosh.Pale Well done for not dying. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2015 - 21:25

Glad to hear you're okay zero! Even if I was never under the impression you weren't...
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 6:34

ZeroJones wrote:
Yup! Samples of two liquids and a camera was involved. There will be a CT scan in the future, too.

This may explain some of the more manic replies today. Embarrassed

After spending a week in hospital last year after falling unconscious from pain, and having an operation to remove a 8mm stone lodged at the exit of the kidney, I know the feeling.  I am due to go to hospital, when I book it, for what is now my yearly scan to make sure no new stones are growing, to avoid the rock I had.   Not much fun is it ZJ?  All the best mate.

I assume one of the liquid was urine, I assume the other wasn't semen.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by oldschool on Thu 16 Apr 2015 - 9:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 7:27

Thanks for all the well-wishing, team! Much appreciated. Grin

oldschool wrote:
I assume one of the liquid was urine, I assume the other wasn't semen.  Twisted Evil

Too right, and two wrong! Winky Face
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 9:11

ZeroJones wrote:

oldschool wrote:

Wait, what? Two wrong? So the the wasn't semen was wrong, so it was semen? Hey, you might have crystals in your semen, who knows. Better to be safe than sorry. Naughty

I am supposed to get another blood test to check up on mine, if I can be bothered going to the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 9:46

Glad you're alright, Zero! I hope they get the stone situation sorted out. My mum had stones a few years ago and I can confirm that they're better out than in.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 15:45

oldschool wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

oldschool wrote:

Wait, what?  Two wrong?  So the the wasn't semen was wrong, so it was semen?  Hey, you might have crystals in your semen, who knows.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Naughty

Either I underthought my reply or you overthought it - they took blood and urine for testing. Everything's come back with positive feedback so far. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 15:59

ZeroJones wrote:
oldschool wrote:
ZeroJones wrote:

oldschool wrote:

Wait, what?  Two wrong?  So the the wasn't semen was wrong, so it was semen?  Hey, you might have crystals in your semen, who knows.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Naughty

Either I underthought my reply or you overthought it - they took blood and urine for testing. Everything's come back with positive feedback so far. Thumbs Up!

It is far more likely I over thought it. Winky Face

By the way, you are young, I assume, why the hell are you getting stones? It strikes me as odd. Any doctor proffered up an opinion on it?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 17:27

They say 40+ is the age to start with stones, but the other targets are fertile females and overweight. Others are simply genetically predisposed to the condition.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 19:09

I'm 34, but I do not drink enough fluid during a given day (I reckon). I don't know about family history, either... Once a stone is the diagnosis, maybe I'll learn more then. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyFri 17 Apr 2015 - 0:35

ZeroJones wrote:
I'm 34, but I do not drink enough fluid during a given day (I reckon). I don't know about family history, either... Once a stone is the diagnosis, maybe I'll learn more then. Thumbs Up!

I had none of the markers for a stone, but the analysis was a kidney malfunction, which is why I am on medication for the rest of my life. My main problem was a lack of fluid consumption it seems. I have to drink at least 3 litres of water a day to help prevent future stones. I was really good with that for a while, despite how damn hard it was, but since I stopped work, to be honest, I stopped the heavy fluid consumption. It is really hard to drink that much.

I hope yours turns out to be simple and easily preventable.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyWed 13 May 2015 - 9:53

Brushing my teeth with a new toothbrush. Just feels great!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 13:24

When it's somebody's birthday at work, and instead of bringing in Krispy Kremes (if arthropods were sugary snacks, a Krispy Kreme would be a fat snail that you just stepped on, leaving a mess of fragmented shell and slimy flesh), they bring in cupcakes. Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that you really love   Things that you really love - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that you really love
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next