We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)

Go down 
+11
Xelviar
Treesmurf
The_Jaster
fronkhead
Admin
NintenDUCK
JayMoyles
spacemanDOUG
Balladeer
shanks
Athrun888
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) Empty
PostSubject: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 10:19

Ah wallpapers, those awesome things we use to make our desktop look pretty, awesome, or just plan relaxing. They come in practically any subject matter. In this topic we post our wallpapers for other to get a look at them and perhaps even find something nice to add to their collection, video game related or not, either goes. While there is a size and bandwidth warning in the thread title like the Collectables topic it would probably be adviseable to keep NSFW images wrapped in spoilers. Anyway, lets see what this reveals eh?

This is my opening contribution to the thread, a nice wallpaper of the Pokemon Giratina in its Distortion Form that I'm currently using. Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) IiSvqJKOimglh
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 10:29

At the moment it's

Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) Pokemon_x_y___starter_wallpaper_by_arkeis_pokemon-d5qv7uj
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 10:33

I love that wallpaper Love Saved!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 12:53

I don't have a particular one, as mine is a slideshow of pictures from the latest family holiday (Sydney, Melbourne and Tasmania). They change every half hour.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
spacemanDOUG
Payne Brother
spacemanDOUG

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 13:59

Still this, 'cos dat expression Tongue

Spoiler:

Last edited by spacemanDOUG on Wed 10 Apr 2013 - 15:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 10 Apr 2013 - 14:49

Quick request: Can we wrap the images in spoilers regardless if they're NSFW or not? It'll save the posts popping down the page as each individual image loads.

I've got a collection on my PC that I circulate between.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyThu 11 Apr 2013 - 10:20

Today's set is based on Pokemon again.

A taste
Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) InFI7WfXSpX61

A couple more.
Spoiler:

JayMoyles wrote:
Quick request: Can we wrap the images in spoilers regardless if they're NSFW or not? It'll save the posts popping down the page as each individual image loads.

You're free to do so if you wish and for bulk sets I think it is a good idea to do just that and one I will happily take on board, but given the nature of the topic I don't honestly see the point of putting a single image or two behind a spoiler tag myself, they don't really take too much room up normally and the forum naturally downscales images to a manageable size. Also I'm not sure wrapping stops them from loading, it just hides the pretty things.
Back to top Go down
NintenDUCK
Vote Thread
NintenDUCK

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 22:19

spacemanDOUG wrote:
Still this, 'cos dat expression Tongue

Spoiler:

It's like he can see into our souls, nice.

ALS0: 150th post whoop whoop! Bounce
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyFri 12 Apr 2013 - 23:01

I've had my laptop for little over two months, and it's still set to the default VAIO wallpaper that resembles purple paint diffusing into water. Laughing

That Pokémon X & Y wallpaper is purdy
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
fronkhead
Disciple of Scullion
fronkhead

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 2:00

I'm in default camp too, haven't changed my wallpaper from the default daffodil since installing Windows 8 months ago...

My phone wallpaper/lock screen though is more interesting, it's currently Xenoblade concept art of Makna Forest and the Nopon's village. Perfect for the vertical aspect ratio.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 7:59

If we're including those, mine are a close-up of a lemur and an apple tree from our garden in Leicestershire, in blossom. Haven't changed them in years.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 22:26

My iPod touch wallpaper is the artwork of the last ever issue of Nintendo Gamer.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 1:25

I've inclued a screenshot rather than just the wallpaper because I like the way I've wrapped my shortcuts around the logo.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Xelviar
Boo This Man .Gif
Xelviar

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 22:35

Probably the best wallpaper I've seen in a while - simple but extremely effective. Now if only I could beat Mega Man X...
Also download the remix album. It's brilliant!

Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) DRopanI
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 16:28

I've got some new cool wallpapers to show off. It seems the page loads images even if they are wrapped in spoilers so I've gone the direct link that's been agreed on route mostly. The Ho-oh vs Lugia one is probably my favourite wallpaper full stop, but the N and Zekrom one gives it a real run for its money.

Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) IPgwhSmT6BsTn

http://i.minus.com/ibaDPRJL2ACWND.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iw6u27G0uqwAH.jpg

http://i.minus.com/iVZfC9DAY5Zeu.jpg
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 18:27

Huh, surprised i hadn't posted in here yet. Just changed mine recently - it might not be what you're expecting, though Razz 

Spoiler:

(Also guys, please, spoiler tag your in-post images or something. This is even more of a internet killing thread than the VGM ones were Neutral )
Back to top Go down
awesomedude
Stability Update
awesomedude

PostSubject: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyMon 1 Jul 2013 - 21:06

Fronk Wave 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://socialgamers.forumotion.co.uk/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 17:22

Welp, looks like I've found my new wallpaper. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
SuperPaperLink
Stability Update
SuperPaperLink

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 19:24

JayMoyles wrote:

My God what happened to this forum...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyTue 2 Jul 2013 - 20:36

SuperPaperLink wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:

My God what happened to this forum...
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing 

You can't stop Jason Derulo's massive face.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 13:01

Currently rocking these two walls.  

Wallpapers:

I love how Jean (second last guy at the right) is just glowering in the background of that second one, sums him up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) EmptyThu 25 Jul 2013 - 20:53

Double posts are technically bad, but this is the place to post these, so here goes, my newest wallpapers.

Nice art of the game I just finished:

Something Nintendo fans will probably like:

I'm actually rocking another Attack on Titan wallpaper right now as I found an awesome new wallpaper for my favourite Titan, but I was using these about a week back. Zelda fans will probably like that second one, and I can't believe I forgot to mention that boss fight in the new boss topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)   Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wallpaper Topic, post your wallpaper! (Bandwidth and size warning)
Page 1 of 1