We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies

Go down 
+5
Balladeer
ZeroJones
Admin
Crumpy Andy
The Cappuccino Kid
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 17:09

There are three games I'll be wanting on December 1st: 3D World, A Link Between Worlds and Azran Legacies. As much as I love the Professor and co, he plays third fiddle in that hat-trick.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Nov 2013 - 18:22

Still waiting here, I loved MM but I'm in no rush to play another Layton too soon.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 11:15

So almost a month after release, am I the first GNamer forumite to actually pick this up? Huh.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
Fancy Fancy
FMK Tagline
Fancy Fancy

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 11:24

Possibly. I'm a ten squids or lower gamer most of the time now except for the odd day of launch purchase.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Nov 2013 - 17:08

I've got to say that so far, this is the most enjoyable Layton I've played.  They've ramped the "cinematic" up a notch, and it's great!

Also the ancient Azran civilisation is apparently... Irish.

Prediction:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Dec 2013 - 16:22

So, I've finished before the rest of you have even started, then?  Right, excuse me while I talk about the ending.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Dec 2013 - 8:19

Well, I'll read that before long... just not right now. I'm seriously thinking about buying it at the weekend, but I will finish Pokémon X first (ruddy Picross, getting in the way).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies   Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Professor Layton and the Azran Legacies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2