We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3DS News Thread

Go down 
+19
Fancy Fancy
Crumpy Andy
oldschool
fronkhead
beemoh
Buskalilly
Athrun888
The Cappuccino Kid
Axis1500
Jimbob
Sentinator
masofdas
The_Jaster
Treesmurf
Kieron
ZeroJones
shanks
NintenDUCK
Balladeer
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

3DS News Thread - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySat 26 Sep 2020 - 14:42

Ill make monster hunter my numbers one, two and three in every category just to be safe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySat 26 Sep 2020 - 17:54

Crumpy Andy wrote:
So Rogue-likes are different to Rogue-lites yeah? Best and worst for each?

All rogue-likes and rogue-lites fit into the 'worst' option only.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySun 27 Sep 2020 - 12:31

JayMoyles wrote:
I've already told you I'll make your own bullshit Andy vote thread, don't worry.

I think the rules I ran by for the DS thread was "vote for it if you think it fits the genre, but be aware that others might think it better suits another genre so you might split the vote otherwise".

Thought it ended up being what it's under on Wikipedia
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 28 Sep 2020 - 3:04

No because Wikipedia is a tool of the deep state that delivers fake news.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2020 - 17:50

I've actually bought myself another 3DS. All this talk around it, along with playing on The Lady's, has made me realise that it was now or never most likely. I'm not much of a retro gamer but I'd like the option to go back to DS and 3DS games in the future. So, another one it was!
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySun 4 Oct 2020 - 13:12

Jimbob wrote:
You can have a vote thread about the 3DS if you can stop arguing about what counts as a "genre" before the second page rolls over.

Crumpy Andy wrote:
It's fine, we can just have the genre discussion now, then it won't carry into the thread.

JayMoyles wrote:
I've already told you I'll make your own bullshit Andy vote thread, don't worry.

I think the rules I ran by for the DS thread was "vote for it if you think it fits the genre, but be aware that others might think it better suits another genre so you might split the vote otherwise".

Buskalilly wrote:
Ill make monster hunter my numbers one, two and three in every category just to be safe.

Balladeer wrote:
Crumpy Andy wrote:

All rogue-likes and rogue-lites fit into the 'worst' option only.

masofdas wrote:
JayMoyles wrote:

Thought it ended up being what it's under on Wikipedia

WHAT DID I SAY
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySun 4 Oct 2020 - 23:25

Balladeer wrote:
I've actually bought myself another 3DS.  All this talk around it, along with playing on The Lady's, has made me realise that it was now or never most likely.  I'm not much of a retro gamer but I'd like the option to go back to DS and 3DS games in the future.  So, another one it was!

Where did you get your 3DS? It's now or never for me too, and while I don't mind having pre-owned stuff, I'd just feel better and more assured by paying that bit extra for new hardware.

Also, regarding genre chat, Pocket Card Jockey is the 3DS's first and only GOAT 'em up.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2020 - 19:36

I actually wouldn't advise it for anyone with more sense than money who still has a 3DS around. I panicked and bought one off eBay (an Animal Crossing bugger because it was what I could find), but it was over £200. I'm now thinking of things I'd want to play on it going forward and suffering from a fair bit of buyer's remorse. Aww!
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySat 27 Mar 2021 - 19:57

NEW 3DS GAME
https://www.pixelheart.eu/produit/andro-dunos-2-3ds-eur/

Maybe for Cappa?
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 4:11

That link uses a comma instead of a period for its decimal place, so at first I read it as 34,000 yen, which would be about the price of a Switch, then I thought it was 34,000 EUROS for a second.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 EmptySun 28 Mar 2021 - 13:45

The original Andro Dunos isn't very highly regarded, and frankly it's so easy to get better Shmups for a fraction of this 34 Euro cost on all the digital stores. It's quite cool that there's a new 3DS physical release in 2021, but it's only been two years since the last one anyway.

So, nah, not for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3DS News Thread   3DS News Thread - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

3DS News Thread
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21