We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!

Go down 
+12
Buskalilly
NintenDUCK
The Cappuccino Kid
masofdas
The_Jaster
ZeroJones
Admin
Treesmurf
Balladeer
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySat 6 Jul 2013 - 17:34

One more day to go chums! Get your votes in if you haven't done already. Smile 
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 11:42

My votes are in! Managed to put much more effort in this week. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 14:41

Results may be late, due to my watching Wimbledon today. Will be up shortly after hopefully!
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 14:47

And cue a five-set thriller, last set won 42-40. By Djokovic, natch.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 16:15

If Djokovic wins, nobody gets results. You'll get a string of swear words and bitter anti-Serbian sentiments.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 17:30

So, those results... (Preferably before you start celebrating and we have to put up with Monty's interpretation. Tongue )
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:17

Apologies for the delay chums, the pub I was watching the tennis match in was doing a "one free pint if Murray wins" deal, so I had to stay and enjoy that offer before racing back to the flat to type up this. So without further ado, let's hop to it.

Thanks to the thirteen of you that voted this week! Surprising that more voted with such a sparse category, but you are all manly men in my eyes for turning out so admirably.

Fifth Place -
Spoiler:

Also Fifth Place -
Spoiler:

Fifth Place as well... -
Spoiler:

Fifth Place...AGAIN -
Spoiler:

Fourth Place -
Spoiler:

Third Place -
Spoiler:

Second Place -
Spoiler:

And, the Andy Murray Award for Manliest Man-Game goes to...

Spoiler:

Honourable Mentions (games voted by more than one person are in italics, games which were someone's first choice are in bold, game which were voted by more than one person and were someone's first choice are in red)

Spoiler:

Dishonourable Mentions:

Spoiler:

Well there we have it! Next week is Sports and Minigames, so get your votes in folks!

We've already had one vote in preemptively, and it's sprung up a problem - Izanuma Eleven, an RPG or a sports title?

(Also just to clarify, I including all the 5 point placed games as I felt it'd be unfair to exclude them just because some of the five-pointers were someone's first choice)
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:23

Yay LOLs
Back to top Go down
Silver light
Ing Warrior
Silver light

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:41

I...may or may not have forgotten MPH even existed >_>

As for Izanuma Eleven, i'd put it in sport, but if only to actually give it a chance given it'd get absolutely crushed in the RPG section Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 19:49

13 in your second week?  Bloody hell!  I got 13 votes twice (three times if you include the final week).  "Jealous" doesn't begin to describe it. :medusa: 

Anyhoo, that's not a particularly surprising list (apart from Doki Doki being cruelly robbed at the last hurdle); although SFC, better than MPH?  WTF?  Surprised that more people didn't vote for Pokémon Dash either: as filler, it wasn't too shabby.  

BRING BACK MISSION MODE.

We may be seeing a pattern in my votes: five votes first week, four second, and this week I'll be lucky to make three.  We'll see how things go...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 7 Jul 2013 - 22:07

Some classic comments again this week, chaps. Laughing Good to see Mazza Kart top the list, there was really no other first. Interestingly, can I take it from the votes that nobody involved has played the DS version of Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing (myself included)?

I wish I'd known that Big Bang Mini could've made the cut. I was a bit at loss of how to classify that game...
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:38

Great comments as always Laughing but I have to call BS on the winner, how is Mario Kart Manly?
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 0:40

Bowser is as metal as Sabbath - a flame-spewing spike-ridden dinosaur? Metal.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 9:57

For my money, Inazuma Eleven is an RPG where the battle system just happens to be football-based. That's my vote cast but if it were to go into sports week I would be relieved as it'd give me two extra votes! Grin

As for manly games - again, forgot I'd played Metroid Prime Hunters (and liked it) and didn't even think about Chinatown Wars being manly. For me it was a connected series of minigames! Shocked Anyway, all good fun! Big thanks to Jay for his efforts.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyMon 8 Jul 2013 - 13:47

So we have one for sport and one for RPG for Izanuma Eleven... anyone want to chip in? Based on gameplay videos I've watched of it, I'd label it an RPG with footie-based combat, but it's up to you lot!
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 10:12

Aye definitely an RPG
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 18:05

RPG it is!

Only two votes so far (although I haven't even put my votes in yet, so I should hop to that).
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyTue 9 Jul 2013 - 18:10

I'm a good boy.  (Despite one of the games I initially put in.)

EDIT: Wait, make that two of the games. Honestly, it's the DS software library, not me!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 7:53

Oh boy, this week's vote is going to be minimal. And I mean minimal.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 14:53

Sent 4 yes could only do 4, question what does nintendogs come under
and are pokemon votes being bundled together when RPG week starts as i could

vote like this 5 heart gold, 4 soul silver, 3 white 2, 2 white, 1 black
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 22:48

Amazingly, I have five for this week. One question though: we're not having the three Brain Training games and all their shoddy, shoddy tributes this week, are we? There's arguments for, there's arguments against.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyWed 10 Jul 2013 - 23:56

I took Brain Training as puzzle, and it got votes, so I'd be inclined to say nope. I'll gladly hear arguments for its inclusion though!

Also, if I told you what was second place right now you would never believe me.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyThu 11 Jul 2013 - 22:44

See I would have said Brain Training fits in "other" more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptyFri 12 Jul 2013 - 7:51

I'd have gone for puzzle, but I can see "other" and I can even see "minigames". But I think that since Wii Fit went into sports, Brain Training should be puzzle.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 EmptySun 14 Jul 2013 - 16:37

Last call chaps, hour and a half to go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!   The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting! - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The BIG DS Voting Thread, Coming to You Weekly: Thanks For Voting!
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next