We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox

Go down 
+16
flora-chan
gjones
Rattlecat
ZeroJones
The_Jaster
2grundies
Jimbob
The Cappuccino Kid
shanks
fronkhead
Silver light
Balladeer
Admin
Crumpy Andy
JayMoyles
masofdas
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 8:08

I’ve had Killer7 for probably about ten years now, but I’ve similarly never played it. I think I got caught up in it’s post-GameCube hype, thinking it would become something mega-rare. I don’t think it ever did. Plus, besides No More Heroes 1 and 2 I can’t be bothered with SUDA51’s games at all.

I think I’ve got a similar number of GameCube games as you, but I’m well and truly done adding to that. I put a load of third-party games (mostly sports games and film tie-ins) into a charity shop a couple of years ago, signalling the end of my GameCube-collecting days. I'm not going back on the hunt for Universal Studios: Theme Parks Adventure or the GameCube adaptation of that mince Hulk film, not happening.

On a side note, I’ve got a GameCube copy of The Simpsons Hit & Run that I’d be happy to swap if you’re interested.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptySat 9 Jul 2022 - 9:14

Yeah I doubt I'll go for a complete set or anything, and so far not picked up likes of LOTOR on Cube, yet is the sort a thing I'd pick up if I saw cheap though.

Some Japanese game such as Donkey Konga 3, Puzzle Collection that I would like to get mind.

I'll skip on Simpsons, as I've got nothing to swap for it.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptyThu 14 Jul 2022 - 19:24

I played Killer7 back in the day (PS2 version) and thought it was a clunky mindf*** rather than an entertaining time. Very stylish, but it was a weird stop-start FPS from memory. Should probably play it again myself!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 EmptyFri 15 Jul 2022 - 7:49

I've got a nice stack of Gamecube games here that I haven't got around to messing around with yet. Maybe that's my Sunday . . .
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox   6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube,  PlayStation 2, Xbox - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Generation Consoles Dreamcast, GameCube, PlayStation 2, Xbox
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11