We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Assassin's Creed: Unity

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

Assassin's Creed: Unity Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed: Unity   Assassin's Creed: Unity EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 20:02

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQng7EkJHOI

So the leaked screenshot has been validated with a trailer. Not much to go on so far other than VIVE LA FRANCE, but I do wonder if that was a lady assassin we saw. Couldn't quite decide.

Nonetheless, Paris should be a blast to explore.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Cube
Garreg Mach Geography Teacher

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity   Assassin's Creed: Unity EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 21:05

I was hoping for a very different setting, like perhaps ancient Egypt. Going back to Assassin's Creed without the naval stuff may be difficult .

Although if they also including a second city which isn't too far from Paris (and by that I mean London), then that would make me much more interested.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity   Assassin's Creed: Unity EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 4:14

This post on Neogaf which seemed to get a lot of things bang on about the game suggests that London will be getting a visit during the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity   Assassin's Creed: Unity EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 8:07

Aww man if we finally get to go to London I'll be all over that (well I'll be all over it anyway but shh). Maybe we could sail the channel, stop off in my home town of Ramsgate...
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity   Assassin's Creed: Unity EmptySat 22 Mar 2014 - 9:16

I've never been a big fan of the AC series but what I'm hearing of this sounds decent and it being made solely for next gen and 3 years of development from Jade Raymond's team, me interested has peaked.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity   Assassin's Creed: Unity EmptyWed 23 Apr 2014 - 11:43

Apparently rumors are that this will feature 4 player co-op hence the name unity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed: Unity   Assassin's Creed: Unity Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed: Unity
Page 1 of 1