We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers

Go down 
+7
Silver light
Crumpy Andy
Balladeer
JayMoyles
The_Jaster
beemoh
masofdas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptyFri 29 Aug 2014 - 16:31

Balladeer wrote:
To everyone saying I should get a Vita - honestly not sure there's the library out there for me.  I'm not a big indie gamer at all, and I don't have a PS4, so it would purely be for DR2 (I know the plot of DR1) and Tearaway.  Would it really be worth it?

If those were the only two games you'd end up with? It's an easy no.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 1:25

I'm sure there are other games - Beemoh's point of PSP titles being available adds something, and there are a couple of games in Mas' list that would interest me. I'll admit that it was an underexaggeration resulting from my lack of knowledge of the Vita. However, the point stands that, ignoring indies (apart from the big ones like Guacamelee, these are stop-gaps on the Wii U, and not something I'd buy a console for) and PS1 games (I'd play the FFs, but I have an aversion to retro games in general), the library out there is not all that, and the forthcoming library looks even darker as Sony plug the "companion piece" angle.

Honestly, I just want to follow the last bit of the DR2 plot. Is that too much to ask? Hissy fit
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySat 30 Aug 2014 - 16:30

Oh there's definitely other games I was just pointing out if you would only end up with a handful of games to play then the purchase would be a waste, the reason I don't own a vita is most of what does interest me on that format I can already get on my ps3.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 13:59

Next Sunday that's the 21st, Octobers list will be going up there is 41 games (42 if count a certain title that isn't getting a stand alone release at retail) on the list and if you count each individual platform it's something like 97 games.

So a pretty hectic month also there's kinda new console as well, any title thread suggestions for October.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 15:19

"Who cares? You're buying Smash Bros. anyway"
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 15:22

If you go to the SMASH 3DS thread a lot of us is on the fence about it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptyThu 11 Sep 2014 - 15:23

"Who cares? Jay's just buying Smash Bros." Razz

Hmm... perhaps something Hallowe'en themed for the title? I'll have a think.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptyFri 12 Sep 2014 - 23:18

Yeah if you can work in something be great.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 1:33

"Observe October's offerings" - a bit shit, but the best I could manage! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 2:35

Do you remember the 21st of October
Where you bought lots of games and controllers

Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - gaming in October
Ba de ya - never was a chicken shoot day
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySat 13 Sep 2014 - 6:09

Octobers 3DS Slider Obliteration Software Makes Us Oblivious

Awful I know, but it's all I could think of!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 4:57

They think it's October... it is now!
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 8:13

^ That one.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 EmptySun 14 Sep 2014 - 22:16

I think yes, also the post when it goes up in a weeks time will have to be two posts due to it being that long. Even interesting imports has like 20 games on it and Two Consoles just from Japan.

And doesn't help that my summary at the end of what, I'm looking at is a massive ramble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers   I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I've set fire to all my games, there's nothing here 'Sept Embers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2