We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style

Go down 
+25
Balladeer
Rum
gjones
ZeroJones
JayMoyles
The Cappuccino Kid
Muss
OrangeRakoon
Jimbob
Buskalilly
Gogoata
2grundies
Fancy Fancy
fronkhead
Dusty Knackers
Kezz182
mandlecreed
SuperPaperLink
masofdas
The_Jaster
Crumpy Andy
Treesmurf
Silver light
Admin
shanks
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2015 - 10:08

Until Dawn, I don't know if the game needs it's own thread as it's not really a BIG game.

Anyway I started last night, it plays a lot like a quaentic dream game which I do like but not sure on the story as so far it's so dumb & all about scoring.

I don't know when I'll play next, I was going to over this weekend but as MGSV should be here today, I'll be playing that instead.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 10:11

Just started of all things again Destiny,

I really enjoyed the MP at EGX and one of the guys at work all he talks about is the game, telling me how different it is now since launch also I see some of you still playing it.

Knowing I had the 2 expansions to play thought I give them a go before even thinking about getting The Taken King, So I started House of Wolves not sure if I should of gone for that first or the dark below but anyway I'm quite far into to that expansion but I am having one issue everything I've done on my own.

I seem to be in a odd place I see either low level like 7 in the tower which I'm guessing is people going for one of the classes or picked up the legendary edition or I see level 40 people who must of been playing all the time. I'm level 28 I think that I'm stuck in the middle, but is high enough rank to do vault of glass for instance.

Only thing that bugs me some of the competitive MP is now locked behind The Taken King and I've got a quest line in the crucible to do which I can't.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 12:25

I got up to level 40 within like 2 days of picking up TTK, it's not hard once you're cracking through it.

As for the game being geared towards TTK that's not a surprise as they want people to upgrade, there's still a fair amount for base game players but as all players get the same quests you're gonna get some overlap. It's there and ready then when you do upgrade.

Also Dark Below is before Wolves.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 12:31

Yeah no surprise but is a little annoying what was there isn't now.

Doesn't matter which way around I do dark below & house of wolves, I've almost done wolves now I think anyway.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 12:40

I disagree, you've still got all the modes, they've just condensed them into 3 playlists because otherwise the playerbase would be too small to be sustainable.

Yeah, it doesn't matter, was just saying.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 12:57

I can't play Control for instance which I've got a quest for as I've not got Taken King.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 13:06

Control shows up in the 6v6 list. Can't remember the specifics but I'm pretty sure it's in there.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 20:57

Your correct, I've finished both House of Wolves & Dark Belows story and hit level 32. I can see I've got some strikes & raids to do about 10 then I've done everything well but from grind for weapons etc.

Is it worth getting Taken King, I am enjoying Destiny but lack of story has always urked me & it seems expensive as well.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyWed 7 Oct 2015 - 21:17

I think it depends what you're after. Whilst the story is better it's not a lengthy thing by any means so it's not going to sustain you if you just want to blast through everything once.

I will say however that I've played it every day for the last 2-3 weeks and see no sign of slowing down. The extra quests are much better for keeping you going, the loot is on a better curve and it's just a lot of fun to play. I would definitely recommend it but it depends what you're after, if you want a game that you can have on the backburner over the next year (by the sounds of it including more free story content throughout) then I couldn't recommend it more. If you just want to speed through like any other game then no, it's not for you.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 15:02

Mate at work saying similar, he's been playing everyday and telling me a new story quest dropped yesterday and part 2 coming or something like that and that buying taken king will get you all year 2 content that I could blast through it but then like now come back in a month's time and have new content.

I wouldn't play everyday as there's other games coming that I would sooner play or similar such as Halo 5.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 16:25

At the end of the day you don't need to play it every day. Every day is great when you're after some loot/marks but otherwise you could do weekly if you wanted nightfall/raid loot or just whenever you fancy. It's just an easy going game.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:19

With double discount soon, I may pick it in work there are few other things though.

Anyone else got (mine should be here tomorrow) or getting Black Ops III right away
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:26

Got the one copy for now, will be picking up another on launch day. Will forget about it on Tuesday Laughing
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:58

What Supersonic Beats isn't going to take up much of Tuesday for you.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySat 7 Nov 2015 - 17:06

I think I added a bunch of you a few moments ago, but for anyone else Star_Muss is my new PSN ID, so feel free to add me.

I'm not subscribed to the online yet, but once I pick up a cool online game I'll probably pick up the 12 month option.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 0:56

I added you when I was on earlier.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 9:56

Added

On what I'm playing Black Ops III at the moment but got a lot to play but guessing SP will be short on it.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 22:33

I'll try and add you guys soon. My ID is Jimbob_Riber
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:11

I've just started playing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It's pretty good, but I think it is one of those where you have to sink a few hours into it before it really hooks you.

I had started playing it on Drunka's old TV because I had to stay at his while my car was off the road, and having taken it back to my nice 1080p monitor and studio quality headphones and holy moley there's a huge difference in terms of audio/visual quality and overall immersion.

The main thing to take away so far though is that my horse is a ledge who decided to stand in front of the main character during a cut-scene in a bar, and later had his head clip perfectly through another bar's wall such that it was alongside a hunting trophy - a reindeer head. I await further horsey intrusions with great anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySat 21 Nov 2015 - 9:22

Witcher 3 is still on course to be my game of the year, that game is just top quality from start to finish and that also came as a massive shock to me off the back of 2. I think I'll replay it soon for the plat Thumbs Up!

I'm currently flicking between Darksiders 2 on the PS3, fun but try's to do too much and is barely passable at everything, and CoD, which is fun, but the impossibly difficult Realistic difficulty, combined with an irritating bug near the end of the mission we're on is starting to grate. Also Zombies is definitely my least favourite of all extra modes.
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyThu 24 Dec 2015 - 18:04

Holy crap. Just got rocket league, what an absolute belter!
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 0:41

Excellent choice, it's so simple but every games feels different, well worth the many awards it's been getting. I got it free on PS Plus but I feel obliged to buy all the DLC so far as I've more than got my money's worth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptySun 27 Dec 2015 - 17:27

It has a surprisingly high skill ceiling as well, or perhaps more accurately I've noticed that I've improved a lot since I started - I have an eye for predicting where the ball's going to go now, and I'm so much better at timing when to boost etc.
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 11:38

I got a PS4 last month, and I'm looking forward to getting stuck into the Uncharted Collection after the Christmas holiday. I've also got FIFA 16, WWE 2K16, Dishonoured Definitive Edition, Tearaway Unfolded, LittleBigPlanet 3, DriveClub and Rocket League, so I've definitely got more than enough to keep me well entertained.

I'm on PSN - I'm Rossdp23 if you're up for adding me!
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 EmptyWed 30 Dec 2015 - 15:51

I've just got Tearaway myself and I'm looking forward to firing that up when I return to the north to see how different it is to the Vita one.

Looking forward to hearing how you find Uncharted, though do be aware that 1 is a lot weaker than its sequels.

I was playing Mad Max before I came away and was really enjoying it. It's a bit Ubisoft Open World at times, but I think those games are great fun for some mindless rampaging.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style    What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

What you playing PS4 / PS5 Style
Page 5 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next