We will make an announcement about the successor to GNamer within this fiscal decade.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things

Go down 
+21
flora-chan
Rum
Cube
Treesmurf
oldschool
gjones
JayMoyles
Admin
shanks
The Cappuccino Kid
Crumpy Andy
Jimbob
Sylveon
Gogoata
ZeroJones
Fastpie
Buskalilly
Athrun888
Balladeer
masofdas
The_Jaster
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 17:56

I know and have said that is what has brought us together many a time but a majority of us owning other systems ala Jimbob with his PS4 now and to be frank talk about them more then Nintendo that some things maybe shouldn't just be Nintendo only.

It comes back to my view games are games no matter the system there on.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:02

I think you're just pushing to take over the forum & are shocked the the big black boxes of power are being pushed back by the little old 3ds and wii U. Razz

Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:15

Nah wouldn't want to take over, would be nice if the 3DS & Wii U did take over the talk of the forum in a positive way but doesn't seem to be happening maybe when a direct happens or xeno x is out were have something to talk about.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:19

"I want Balla to buy a PS4."
"I'm laughing at Balla because a lot of people have PS4s."
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:25

I see it in more of a #bantz way Balla like the last podcast, where we purposely only talked Nintendo for a while and did the whole there's these other systems bit what are these things you talk about.

On we wanting you to get a PS4, I don't care if you or don't buy one but why limit yourself to only one thing on the menu that's how I see it. Food seemed to be the best comparison I could think off.

But again like with Jay we've gone way off-topic.
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:28

I think you're just a bit too full on with it Mas, sure the odd joke is fine but it's almost like you're seeking out chances to rub it in Balla's face. That's not cool...
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:32

Oh good, it's not just me being oversensitive. Smile Thank you Andy.

Somebody else was kind enough to listen to the podcast in my stead, by the way, and tell me about that bit.  I... didn't find it funny.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 18:56

That bit in the cast was all of are idea and we took on your feedback about us not talking about Nintendo and did it in a #bantz way with something on the lines of Apparently there are videogames out there that you can't play on Nintendo's machines! Who knew? and actually spent a good while on Nintendo.

We want to make a podcast everyone on hear can listen to and you brought up about TRP and Halo recently, were going to do the same and talk about Halo in the next cast most likely but Nintendo did bring us together that we will likely continue on by going what we played on Nintendo systems first then everything else as we do play games on most of the systems available.

You do remember Andy I've got no comic timing and sorry if any offense was caused, hopefully someone will get us back on track yet again on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 19:05

If you can't be confident your #bantz will avoid causing offence, best not to #bantz at all. Sometimes I worry I push the haha Balla doesn't have a PS4 joke too far and I'm Luke Fucking Summerhayes, so you're definitely pushing it.

Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 21:19

mas wrote:
You do remember Andy I've got no comic timing and sorry if any offense was caused,

It's not just comic timing as you seem to fail to see at times when others are clearly joking as well.

---

Incidentally back on topic I bought a book about comic timing yesterday but I have yet to see if I've improved or not. Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Muss
Shiny Shuckle
Muss

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 22:05

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 148180

I bought a PS4 which arrived yesterday, along with Ass Cred and Watchdogs, for a mere tenner more than the standard 500gb version without any games. Not really interested in either game, but I reckon I can play em' and trade em' in for one or two older PS4 titles (or Witcher), so I couldn't pass up that value.

Another reason for it is that I'm also contemplating trading in my Wii U, as I'm just not using it for anything right now. I'm struggling to justify keeping a box worth good money right now for Xenoblade and an eventual Star Fox release. I still really like the console, and I love the gamepad, but I'm just worried the oil well has dried up, so to speak.

And yes, I realise the timing of this in view of the previous posts isn't ideal  Embarrassed

The Cappuccino Kid wrote:
The main question that we're all concerned about, obviously, is: how many Hogs of War owners there are on here?

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

As in I am both deeply concerned with that question, and yes of course I own Hogs of War.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyThu 5 Nov 2015 - 7:12

I got the joke I should of said after Jimbob's post but will work now

At this rate were going to have to change our name to SNamer, dam it's all ready taken.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptySun 8 Nov 2015 - 9:32

I thnk Cappa and Muss are trying to turn this forum into a Hogs of War only forum. I'm not happy about this Naughty

Just to be clear, I've always played games on something else as well as Ninty, being it an Amstrad, a PC or a rival console. But I always go back to Ninty - I'm more likely to buy a Nintendo game than another. They're like M&S pants Grin
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 17:12

My pick ups in video form which has some cool retro bits in it.
Back to top Go down
gjones
Disciple of Scullion
gjones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 21:02

Nice pick ups Mas. Always wanted to play PN03.

I'm on a budget at the moment, so have picked up:

Some old Viz annuals from the late 80s, that are a pound each on Amazon.
A replacement Wii sensor bar, after losing mine a while ago following a house move.
A new play and charge kit for the 360.
A charger for a knackered GBA SP I found at the bottom of my work bag.

I'm now debating what GBA carts to pick up.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyMon 9 Nov 2015 - 21:27

Thanks G

On GBA games these went in as Classics:

And maybe worth checking out what missed the cut
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 13:25

It's here and I give Drunka a shout out as he will not BOLIEVE his eyes
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 19:38

Picked up a few old Wii games for a quid: MadWorld, Truama Centre: New Blood, Dancing Stage Hottest Party, Just Dance 3 and Medal of Honor Heroes 2.

Also found this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 20:47

That is very fine, Cap! I take it you'll be playing it from beginning to end? Tongue
Back to top Go down
Athrun888
Sheegoth
Athrun888

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 8:09

Did the universe implode and recreate itself in some sort of parallel version while I was asleep last night!?  Excellent find there, awesome game that's worth a fortune in that condition.  I'm shocked to see it at that price, absolute bargain.

Bought myself this for a couple of pc games as I just can't reconcile myself with the keyboard swapping directional inputs from the right hand to the left.  And in a game like Ys Felghana which is absolutely brutal (aka NES Tough) it equates to a very quick death.  

Was about to go and buy it from EB Games but my instincts told me to go to Dick Smiths down the street for some reason.  Paid 49$ instead of 80$ as a result!

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 Sam_0416
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptyFri 13 Nov 2015 - 12:21

Xeno has dropped in price but still double ya money on eBay

Another video with a unboxing and pick ups, 2 Wii U games in it
Back to top Go down
The Cappuccino Kid
Lumen Sage
The Cappuccino Kid

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 10:02

A few folk saw this on Twitter yesterday. I never thought that I'd ever find anything better than that £4.99 Yoshi's Island SNES bundle I bought in the summer, but I think I surpassed it yesterday:

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 CTxJfxWWwAAKEc6

99p each. I kid you not, hand on heart, swear on the life of everybody reading, 99p each. Rogue Leader for 99p would have been good itself, and I'd have been really chuffed with Sunshine for that price, but it's the three in the top row that really make it the greatest charity shop haul I've ever had. Just unbelievable.

I only went into that shop to get out of the rain! Right time, right place. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 10:10

Fortune favours the dry! Grin
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 11:02

Like I said on twitter and Drunka has on the Podcast we need to move to Scotland where there mustn't be internet or game collectors as down here, if you go boot sales or charity shops people go it's retro and what a zillion pounds for FIFA 2002 on PS2 as they saw retro is worth lots of money in The Sun.

I do kinda want that Assault if your selling at a reasonable price as I know you've got two copies.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 EmptySun 15 Nov 2015 - 13:18

Got a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf for Jo. Hope she likes it - she's grown tired of Tomodachi Life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things   Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yesterday I Bought II: Many Things
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next