We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meet the Admin. Team

Go down 
+16
Katie Hopkins
Treesmurf
NintenDUCK
gjones
OrangeRakoon
Dead Lemon
Admin
ZeroJones
Jimbob
Crumpy Andy
Buskalilly
The_Jaster
masofdas
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 19:30

Ooh, I can appreciate that. Strawberries probably taste better; that said, raspberries win out for me for reasons of sheer laziness. No faffing about with the stalk: pick up, put in, om nom nom.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyThu 8 Oct 2015 - 19:36

Drunkalilly wrote:
I've eaten raspberries as an adult and don't dislike them but I'm definitely a strawberry man.

I am the polar opposite of that; the strawberry has never appealed, even with the massive sprinkling of sugar my Mum used to put on them. Pale
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 21:27

Balladeer wrote:
Simon "ZeroJones" Ball

The Summer Games Drought™️ ends with Super Mario Maker.  But what sort of Mario level would you like to create that SMM doesn't allow?
The genuine answer is 'one with the proper power-up progression'. You can place mushrooms and fire flowers in SMB levels but the flower won't become a mushroom if the player has been hit in the meantime. Giving that complaint a DAMN YOU! to emphasise it would be a bit harsh, though, as Nintendo really have given us the keys to the toy cupboard with SMM.

Somebody's got Nintendo's ear!
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 21:42

Remember in Admintendo IX when I said I was going to apply to be Nintendo UK's console launch manager? Very Happy I'm in a real position of power and influence now!*
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2015 - 21:44

What you bringing out for launch on NX, Zero? Can only be better than 3DS & Wii U.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 10:07

Obviously this is to be kept totally under your hat, right? Right.

• Metroid Prime 4, because the fans just want it.
  • The Legend Of Zelda: Ancient Flame - your predictions are totally correct, in that the next Zelda game will be released for the Wii U and the NX, à la Twilight Princess.
  • Donkey Kong Country: Arctic Inferno, because Retro insisted. They're not the ones behind MP4, by the way.
  • Pokémon Hash Brown/Chocolate Orange*, the seventh generation of the popular Pokémon franchise.
  • New Super Mario Bros. NX, a five player Mario game with a new Dog Mario* power-up. Bark until 3am to annoy the Mushroom Kingdom's neighbours.
  • FIFA '17, with male, female and robot teams.
  • Call Of Duty: Burnt Siena Ops, where even the single-player campaign is multiplayer.

*Not my joke.

Last edited by ZeroJones on Thu 29 Oct 2015 - 11:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2015 - 10:56

Solid #bantz Zero. Solid #bantz indeed.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 7:24

Hello! Have you met the admin. team yet? No? Then here we go! Grin

Stu "the Great" Jones

Spoiler:

Patrick "Balladeer" Kielty

Spoiler:

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball

Spoiler:

Questions

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 13:07

Spoiler:

Sorry guys, that all went a bit weird and in places really dark.

Last edited by Drunkalilly on Mon 2 Nov 2015 - 14:35; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
OrangeRakoon
Disciple of Greener
OrangeRakoon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 13:34

The NX is almost certainly a hybrid. What two things should it hybridise to be the Best Console Ever?
Tamagotchi amiibo. The amiibo /is/ the console. Because who wouldn't want to carry around a Mario figurine and remember to feed him twice a day?

If you could make two Doppels of yourself, what would you do with them?
Winky Face

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer was released. What's your favourite piece of decor in your home?
I have a pacman ghost lamp bought for me last christmas by my now girlfriend. The remote for it has like 48 buttons or something dumb. It's amazing.

Chibi-Robo Zip Crash. *sob* Partly due to product placements. But what brands should Chibi have got involved with?
Chibi-Robo VS Henry Hoover. What a game that would be!

This month legislation was passed in California that will legalise euthanasia in the state from late 2016. Which videogame character should be gently put to sleep?
Sorry Cranky Kong, but DK just can't afford the nursing home bills anymore.

It's just gone Hallowe'en o'clock! What's the most brick-poopingly scary game you've played?
Let's be honest, it's still Ocarina of Time because of those Re-Deads
Back to top Go down
http://www.orkn.uk
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:03

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:07

Boo Balla for Sonic, he's still great and SEGA have said they want to go back to making good games (Should of done that in the first place, bunch of idiots)

Boo Drunka Nate is brill and like Jay said about my suggested of Fillion to play the role as he played very similar as Mal and Nate is the video-game version
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:32

Can I just say - props to which admin decided to include the questions in a separate section. Simple but helpful idea!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:38

The props are all ZJ's, Jay! Also O_R's suggestion of the Re-Deads is a good shout - brrrr.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:48

masofdas wrote:
Boo Balla for Sonic, he's still great and SEGA have said they want to go back to making good games (Should of done that in the first place, bunch of idiots)

The implication there is that SEGA know they've been pumping out dump Sonic games for a little while, which I'm going to suggest is not the best idea with your flagship franchise. Whistle
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 18:56

Hence the idiot part, yet SEGA could have the best game of 2016 for some thanks to them owning Atlus.
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 19:22

masofdas wrote:
Boo Drunka Nate is brill and like Jay said about my suggested of Fillion to play the role as he played very similar as Mal and Nate is the video-game version  

I've said this before and I've got a feeling I'll be saying it again and again as long as we know eachother: just because that's what they were going for with Drake, doesn't mean that's what he is. In execution he's an unlikeable prick and the very definition of ludo-narrative dissonance.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 19:24

But that is who Nate he is and why Fillion is always brought up to play him, he and his games are rather popular.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyMon 2 Nov 2015 - 21:23

The NX is almost certainly a hybrid. What two things should it hybridise to be the Best Console Ever?
Bacon & chicken

Triple the amount of bacon & chicken I can carry.

Animal Crossing: Happy Home Designer was released. What's your favourite piece of decor in your home?
Even though it's not had a working battery in it for some time now it has to be my Resi Evil Umbrella clock.

Chibi-Robo Zip Crash. *sob* Partly due to product placements. But what brands should Chibi have got involved with?
Canadian Bacon & free range chickens. Winky Face

This month legislation was passed in California that will legalise euthanasia in the state from late 2016. Which videogame character should be gently put to sleep?
it should definitely be Daisy :flower:

It's just gone Hallowe'en o'clock! What's the most brick-poopingly scary game you've played?
Easily that goes to Alien Isolation due to how unpredictable the xenomorph is, I hid in a locker for a good 10 minutes (real time) because I just didn't want to move.
Back to top Go down
Dead Lemon
FMK Tagline
Dead Lemon

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyWed 4 Nov 2015 - 0:12

Console and PC

Send then out on heists and robberies. Whilst i'm at work getting a watertight alibi.

My old timey sturdy wooden bookshelf. Full of DVDs, games, junk, magazines and very few actual books.

Doritos and Mountain Dew blates.

Peppy Hare, you're well passed it now mate.

Luigi's Mansion, proper scary shit. Ghosts all up in that bitch.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 7:39

It's the first of the month and there's an admin team to be met! Here we are...

Stu "the Great" Jones

Spoiler:

Patrick "Balladeer" Kielty

Spoiler:

Simon "ZeroJones" Ball

Spoiler:

Questions

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 10:22

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyTue 1 Dec 2015 - 10:28

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 10:34

Jay, the worst Nintendo game you've played is Wii Play? You've done well for yourself! I quite liked it...

Also, confit de canard is the best French food.

The_Jaster wrote:
This month legislation was passed in California that will legalise euthanasia in the state from late 2016.  Which videogame character should be gently put to sleep?
it should definitely be Daisy  :flower:

I missed this from last month. Top call. Thumbs Up!
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 EmptyWed 2 Dec 2015 - 17:50

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet the Admin. Team   Meet the Admin. Team - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet the Admin. Team
Page 6 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 30  Next