We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years

Go down 
+6
JayMoyles
Buskalilly
Crumpy Andy
ZeroJones
oldschool
masofdas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years Empty
PostSubject: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptySun 22 Mar 2015 - 23:36

Aprils Arrivals

2nd
Xenoblade Chronicles 3DS N3DS

3rd
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin PS4, ONE, PS3, 360, PC
Hyperdimension Neptunia HyperCollection PS3
Tales of Completion PS3

10th
Jewel Link Double Pack - Safari Quest and Atlantic Quest 3DS

14th
Grand Theft Auto V PC
Mortal Kombat X PS4, ONE, PC

17th
Operation Abyss: New Tokyo Legacy VITA

24th
Amiibo Super Smash Bros Range Wave 5: Charizard, Lucina, Ness, Pac-Man, Robin, Wario
Tropico 5 Special Edition PS4

28th
Syberia Complete Collection PS3

30th
The Last Tinker PS4, PC
Teslagrad Wii U

Interesting Imports

Japan
2nd: Earth Defense Forces 4.1 The Shadow of New Despair PS4
23rd: BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend PS4, ONE

USA
28th: The Golf Club PS4, ONE
Omega Quintet PS4
State of Decay Year One Survival Edition ONE

A pretty quiet month, I’ll be getting Xenoblade which I might actually play this time.

Dark Souls II would have been very tempting to get but as Bloodborne is the week before and is very very similar, I don’t need DSII in my life at the moment maybe another month when there’s nothing out like July.

Mortal Kombat X is a day one buy for me I’m a big MK fan and this is looking awesome.

That’s basically it well part from getting 5 of the 6 amiibo and I’ll more than likely end up getting Wario as well.
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years Empty
PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 5:16

Count me interested only in Xenoblade Chronicles.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 5:39

Wow, that is an empty month on all sides. Aww! Can't really justify Xenoblade Chronicles 3D, given that I already have it. Embarrassed Still, I will have Inazuma to play five days before April starts, so that's fine. Grin
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 7:47

Is April normally this bad? Seems to be an absolutely shocking month... Might pick up Dark Souls 2 if I finish the first, otherwise I might just pick up Xenoblade again...
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 8:47

Xenoblade is a definite purchase, as is the Lucina amiibo. Other than that... Dark Souls 2 im probably gonna grab but maybe not day one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 10:29

Looking at the last two Aprils, they have all been rather muh with sort of one standout this year it's MKX might not be popular on here but is the biggest game. Two years ago we did have two stand outs Injustice and Fire Emblem Awakening but that was about it.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 11:04

I'm going to get GTA V this month! Wait... I'm getting the weirdest sense of deja vu.

Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 11:23

If it's similar next month, the title should be, "May-te, Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 12:19

"May - this month we'll get GTA V on PC, honest!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 12:21

May - this time last year we got Mario Kart 8.

Winky Face
Back to top Go down
Crumpy Andy
Zeta Metroid
Crumpy Andy

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 13:24

I don't think MKX is that big though. Mortal Kombat doesn't seem very rated amongst the fighting community. I like it more than any other fighter, but I've never seen any true passion for it.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 13:32

It isn't in the fighting community hence my article on Gintendo about fighters. I think in will sale to the general public and a lot as well especially with nothing else out in April.

Number 9 sold 5 million across its three platforms, MKX is on 5 (last gen have been delayed) and Injustice 3.2m which had more platform's & the DC brand didn't do MK numbers as MK has a history with gaming. That I wouldn't not be surprised to see X top 9 for sales.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 14:20

Just that Pac-man amiibo which is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
shanks
Raging Pedant
shanks

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 5:23

Apart from the Amiibo I'll be getting I'll only be getting Xenoblade game wise. Just not sure on which 3ds yet
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyFri 10 Apr 2015 - 11:48

I know it's a long way of in till May's list goes up but just added Fossil Fighters to the list and again it brings me to why does Nintendo like to bring out everything in one go.

Fossil Fighters looks okay I might of picked up in a quite month like Jan or July but not now and if was July it would of spread the games out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Treesmurf
Dry Metal Baby Princess
Treesmurf

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 1:44

Nope.

Only game that interests me is Xenoblade but as I have an unplayed Wii version there isn't much need in that for me, I can hope for some Amiibo but chances of getting them these days seem to be rare. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/treesmurf11/featured
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 11:04

May isn't as far as I first thought as looking at the calender May releases should be going up this Sunday sue to the rule I've got that the list goes up on the Sunday before the last Friday of the month just in case you want to save your money & not buy something on that Friday (even though isn't much out the Friday of the 24th).

So names would be great for May, it's a busy month especially for Nintendo with 5 games and amiibo.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 13:42

amaybo

?
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years EmptyTue 14 Apr 2015 - 15:39

I can make it work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years   April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years Empty

Back to top Go down

April O'Neil and the Springtime Mutant Videogame Purchases. Wait wasn't that last years
Page 1 of 1