We regret to inform you that we have cancelled Hollow Knight Silksong out of spite. Please understand.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger

Go down 
+6
Admin
oldschool
JayMoyles
Balladeer
flora-chan
masofdas
10 posters
AuthorMessage
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger Empty
PostSubject: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 19:11

Welcome to the 3rd GNamer Podcast of 2015, as you might see this is a long Episode at nearly 1hr 45mins well up to about 1hr 20mins mark is serious well serious as we can be with #bantz towards me about SEGA & Sonic also just general #bantz towards a certain admin. So after about 1hr 20mins it goes full on #bantz & silliness but I decided to leave it as you guys know what your getting into when you listen to one of these anyway.

The EP is us talking about what we've been playing, what we thought of the direct and questions along with my idea of bets/predations. Please let me know what you think of that as I would like you guys the community to send a question that can be predicted on be it something like who will be the top of the tier list of Mortal Kombat X for instance, so even if your not on the podcast we can all be part of it.

If you do want to be on EP4 which I hope we can do late April / early May the checkout the general podcast chat would be great to get either OldSchool or Shanks on along with Stu.

Back to top Go down
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 20:20

Nothing wrong with remakes at all one litte bit and I am glad they still doing them to make people interested of games that made it huge in the past in to success now in to the future generation consoles in HD and better graphics etc. to improve them onwards of not forgetting they exist.

Without remakes I wouldn't have tales of hearts R & tales of the abyss to love and to even experience. Japanese is hard enough and not gotta buy a old console just to play a amazing game. The legend of Zelda games are remakes which I am glad, I get to experience them now in HD and without buying a older console. I don't see the problem because it will make more fans towards the series and people who know the games will love them.

There is a lot of games that are worth a remake out there and people don't even know about them, they're hidden away in the shadows! they need to be showed with a remake and make more people interested in the series.

Edit: Not all anime are for young/teen but Japan do love doing high school life and making that in to a story as it sells extremely well. Adult anime to recommend is on this website http://www.imdb.com/list/ls052464887/ strongly, I have watched mostly all of them but claymore and fate/zero & fate/stay night are my favourite adult anime so far.

Last edited by flora-chan on Wed 8 Apr 2015 - 20:56; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 20:30

The soul's what? What does the soul own? Is this the edge of a philosophical breakthrough? AN INQUIRING MIND DEMANDS TO KNOW!

...yes this one is just going to be slagging me off constantly, isn't it. Sulk
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyWed 8 Apr 2015 - 23:27

Will give this a listen, and put it up on Gintendo soon enough too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 6:42

I am happy to give it a shot if my tech is up to it, but if Shanks wants to go first, he is more than welcome to.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 10:01

You just need Skype OldSchool and a to figure out a time where we can all be on.

@Flora You do bring up a good point and like I said about Final Fantasy Type-0HD that's a HD remake that makes sense or how Jimbob & Jay have said on the podcast & on here in the past about a game being over 10 years old that the remake like you bring about the Zelda's make sense for whole new generation to play.

The problem is a lot of people is if you look at the PS4's or ONE's library there's a lot of games from the PS3 or 360, I know Sony have said about The Last of Us & God of War III's remakes that because about half the PS4 owners didn't own a PS3 they couldn't play these exclusives games but can now if they wish which is fare if true the main issue is likes of DmC which was on both consoles last gen and is only about 2 years old that it doesn't need one as if you had a PS3 or 360 you could of played by now.

So remakes are fine but has to be something worth while to be remade.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 10:27

Yeey! This will be getting a listen from me during my next bike ride. Grin

(is there a downloadable version? It's hard to tell on this handset)

Also: Y'know what? I'd quite like to be a part of the podcast, now you mention it...
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 10:35

You can download by going to YouTube and using SS to download but I think how Jay sets it up on Gintendo with the audio version can be downloaded.

Excellent about being wanting to be on, you know where to go if you want to be on and when.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 12:25

Yep, there'll be an audio download going up this evening once I get home. Smile

I'll be listening to this on my journey back home today - looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
oldschool
Bandana Waddle Dee
oldschool

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 12:26

masofdas wrote:
You just need Skype OldSchool and a to figure out a time where we can all be on.

No problem unless Shanks wants in, and will graciously default to him. Time shouldn't be an issue from my part, being unemployed and a social hermit (always home). The time of day won't be an issue either with you being on the other side of the planet.
Back to top Go down
http://aspergamer.webs.com/apps/forums/
flora-chan
Wii U Port
flora-chan

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 13:30

They wouldn't gamble on games that didn't make it a success in the past experience to make remakes of them now, depends on the budget aswell in the future with them too. Baroque on the Wii/PS2 game is a good example that didn't make a success just because it's ridiculously hard to complete because if you die in the game you start all over again in the beginning with nothing. Laughing  I've kept it because it's hilarious to have a game like this and not a bad one at all. This video with explain better than me with the details https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEq4HQrFPyI
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 13:40

Yes its unlikely we will get remake of Enslaved for instance as it didn't do great first time around, so would it second time around with a remake.  I think that's what your trying to say and Namco wouldn't take the gamble on it but Enslaved has become a bit of a cult classic that it possibly would sale as people might pick it up to see what the fuss is about.

So maybe that is a worth while remake but again Darksiders 2 is getting a HD release on PS4 & ONE for no real reason.
Back to top Go down
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 15:06

Soul's and a ginger? I hope that last part isn't directed at me.

Also I apologise if you can hear my dog whining in the background at times, I tried to mute myself wherever appropriate.
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 15:18

Nope I was taking the piss out of myself, thought it was only your beard was gingerly Jas
Back to top Go down
Buskalilly
Farore
Buskalilly

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 15:22

Oh god why did nobody tell me how horrible and nasal I sounded?
Back to top Go down
https://www.gintendo.co.uk/a-luke-at-japan
The_Jaster
Din
The_Jaster

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 15:32

masofdas wrote:
Nope I was taking the piss out of myself, thought it was only your beard was gingerly Jas

Oh I see, also nah my beard isn't ginger either, there's lighter brown touches to it though.
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 18:38

Good podcasting folks! Very much enjoyed listening to it.

Oh, and here's the link to the podcast on the site for your downloading needs! https://gintendo-namer.squarespace.com/podcast/2015/4/9/the-gnamer-podcast-episode-three
Back to top Go down
masofdas
The Next Aonuma
masofdas

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 18:40

That's great Jay
Back to top Go down
Jimbob
Bargain Hunter
Jimbob

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptyThu 9 Apr 2015 - 20:13

*hides*
Back to top Go down
https://cat-in-eight-bytes.itch.io/
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger EmptySun 26 Apr 2015 - 23:50

There were some real laughs in that one, particularly about the new Creme Egg. Thumbs Up! Thanks, team - keep up the good work. Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger   EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger Empty

Back to top Go down

EP 3: Soul's & a Ginger
Page 1 of 1