We've got a Good Feeling about Peach's new game.

HomeHome  DiscordDiscord  TwitterTwitter  YouTubeYouTube  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  GintendoGintendo  GRcadeGRcade  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)

Go down 
+3
Balladeer
JayMoyles
Linkyshinks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Linkyshinks
Ejected into the Lava
Linkyshinks

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 13:36

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 748bf4234079885

GameInformer done a retrospective video discussing The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, as part of their own Zelda 25th Anniversary celebrations . You can't embed the 10 minute video, so here's a link:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/09/26/spoiled-the-legend-of-zelda-wind-waker.aspx

I agree entirely with their sentiments regarding not being able to explore the Hyrule below the sea, I personally found that aspect very disappointing, simply because the game could have done with being a touch longer. Also, if they had done it would have mirrored the whole light and dark world thing, in a particularly unique way.

Did the face stabbing at the end seem shocking to you?. To be perfectly frank, I didn't even bat an eye-lid, fact is I found Zelda's face slap more of a shock. I thought the scene looked great from a cinematic perspective, it's very dramatic and stylishly composed. Nintendo knows how to make stabbing dudes in the face look cute.

For those that need their memory banks sparked...Final Battle (Spoilers)

https://youtu.be/I48RGtVm5KI

According to Miyamoto, memory size put an end to quite a few ideas they had at the time, although I do recall the DS games included a few of these ideas, albeit in considerably stripped down form. I hope the rumoured dungeons they removed, due to memory consraints, are reintegrated into WW: Reborn, along with everything else that was cut.

I would like to see the following done:

• Include Tetra's Trackers with 3DS support
    Include all the islands that were cut.
    Include a floating island which is as big and as populated as Windfall.
    Include a new collecting quest via one of the inhabitants on this island.
    A few more NPC's on Windfall.
    Make far better use of the Camera (GamePad), assign it to a new adventure-wide photo quest with better rewards.
    Fill the seas with more NPC interactions, more ships and random encounters - make sailing more eventful and treacherous for heart depletion.
    Retain the Tri-Force quest, but make it a lot more fun and eventful on the way.
    New Items/weapons.
    Include the missing dungeons and their bosses.
    Change the structure of events under the sea radically.
    Orchestrated musical track

Your own, and where do you rate The Wind Waker in the Zelda franchise?

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 5761d2234079898

Wind Waker Symphonic Movement

https://youtu.be/J7yZ-jAj7Zk

Last edited by Linkyshinks on Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 14:33; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 13:52

I'm kind of glad we didn't explore more of the Hyrule below sea level - it's what sets the game apart from the rest. Playing a game where the landmasses are dotted around as islands was so unique, it'd have spoiled it by including a by-the-numbers "explore Hyrule Field" section.

As for the final battle, I absolutely love it. It's quite possibly my favourite final battle of any video game. Everything about it screams cinematic - the rain, actually fighting Ganondorf with a sword for the first time in the series (as opposed to firing magic bolts at him or him transforming into Ganon), teaming up with Zelda - all amazing. The facestab just added to the cinematic quality of that fight.

I'd obviously like to see the cut content returned to Wind Waker: Reborn. I'd also like the triforce hunt tweaked, and perhaps a way to incorporate the Tingle Tuner using the Wii U controller. I guarantee only about 3% of people who played Wind Waker got to use the Tingle Tuner, because of the sheer unpopularity of the GBA to Gamecube link cable. Using that feature with the Wii U controller just seems like a naturally progression to me.

Last edited by JayMoyles on Sat 26 Jan 2013 - 14:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 14:04

There's already a thread about the remake (link), but I see no problem with having another thread focused on retrospectively examining the GC game. I'd suggest ideas for how to improve the remake go into the thread in the Wii U forum, though.

Soooo, Wind Waker. The most divisivest Zelda of them all, except maybe for Majora. I'm going to repeat something I said in Music Week 20 (plug plug plug): "There are some games I feel would be better off as films. They put noticeably less effort into gameplay than they do into spectacle, ambience or story. Wind Waker... isn't quite one of those, but it's close. The pains of the Triforce Hunt, the obviously missing dungeons and a misguided early stealth section are counterbalanced by the most moving story (and most sympathetic Ganon) in a Zelda game, the most expressive and beautiful Link, and some of the best musics."

That still pretty much sums up my opinions on the game. It sacrificed gameplay for atmosphere, and its atmosphere was beautiful. That first time when, wind at your back, you take off from Windfall Island, with the wind in your sails and the seagulls flying and that beautiful piece of music... it's a wonderful moment. It makes you feel like an adventurer in the way no other Zelda has managed since taking your first steps out into Hyrule Field in OoT. And the feeling of epic as you traverse the enormous ocean is immense. Just a shame, then, that it gets so dull! Especially if you're trying to pick up everything from every island.

As for the questions asked in the OP, I'd have loved to explore a mysteriously empty sunken Hyrule, but as Jay says it's at odds with the game's main mechanic. Which... says something about how I feel about the game's main mechanic, I suppose. The final stabbing is great, even if the final battle itself has nothing on OoT's or TP's (personal divisive opinion); and the ending sequence and credits are excellent too.

Where do I rate it? Above MM, below OoT (and hence TP), in a sort of confusing limbo around where SS sits, but probably slightly higher due to EPIC FEELS.
Back to top Go down
https://balladsandwords.wordpress.com/ Online
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 14:10

I never actually finished it (There was a battle near the end where it was like a big caterpillar and you had to shoot its tail with an arrow that I couldn't do) but while I'm not sure where I'd put it in the wider franchise I did enjoy the game up to that point.

That being said, I don't like how I'm pretty much obliged to like it owing to the art style, and feel that the people shouting down anyone accusing it of 'looking kiddy' were far, far worse than the people criticising the game for 'looking kiddy'.

Reborn aside, I'd like to see the next toon Zelda take a different approach graphically- the 'realistic' Zelda of OoT has evolved through Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, but toon Zelda in Wind Waker looks the same as it would be in Phantom Hourglass, which looks exactly the same as Spirit Tracks turned out to look.

To me, if Mario is where Nintendo experiment with play, and Metroid is where they experiment with Story, then Zelda is where they experiment with art, and it's a shame to see one style kind of stagnate within it.
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Objection!   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 14:13

There's a difference between disliking an art style, and disliking an art style for looking childish. Nobody should feel they have to like the Celda style, but if they dislike it because "its 4 teh kidz" then they deserve every last slop in the scorn bucket descending upon their heads.

I'd say that SS' style was actually toon-graphics and real-graphics meeting each other halfway, and I loved it. But that's a different game.
Back to top Go down
Linkyshinks
Ejected into the Lava
Linkyshinks

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 14:34

I find Wind Waker's art style far more appealing than any other. I think It's more emotionally engaging, the huge eyes in Wind Waker are used excellently to convey a wide range of emotions, they along with all the quirky animations do a fantastic job of telling the story and making you warm to characters.

With nothing in the way this time, I want to see how Nintendo originally imagined the game.

I think it would be hard to ruin by simply adding more content and making the adventure richer. Just being able to walk around a frozen Hyrule before the final battles would be enough for me. I don't want any major story changes, I just want that underwater section filled out properly. It felt intentionally depleted.
Back to top Go down
beemoh
Koopaling

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySat 26 Jan 2013 - 15:08

Balladeer wrote:
There's a difference between disliking an art style, and disliking an art style for looking childish.

That's the thing, though. Anyone with any criticism of WW at the time, and I mean any- art or not- was immediately accused of the latter, usually coupling said accusation with a sarcastic "OMG you're so hardcore" and a more sincere condemnation for any graphical style closer to the 'realism' end of the scale, which is just as bad, if not worse.

At least that small minority that didn't like it for looking a bit childish weren't claiming that not liking it made them superior or behaving like it gave them some moral high ground.

It's unfortunate really that it played into this irritating faux-underdog inferiority complex thing which games still really haven't got out of, which you can see around things like Ni No Kuni, where a lot of the narrative surrounding the game is about how it's amazing because someone's done a game that isn't a grey-brown FPS for a change, despite that in the real world the vast, vast majority of games aren't grey-brown FPSes, or how games like Heavy Rain get far more praise than they should for simply alleging to have a story, rather than actually having a good story.
Back to top Go down
Vidofnir
Flock Step Bird
Vidofnir

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 3:52

beemoh wrote:
get far more praise than they should for simply alleging to have a story, rather than actually having a good story.

I agree with this so much, Im not sure why some people think a poor story is acceptable in a game. I mean, having a great story for me is just as important, maybe even more so than the gameplay. Of course some genres are exempt to this rule.

In relevance to Wind Waker, the most influential part for me was the subdued music in underwater Hyrule and the transformation into life. Or when you do a duet with one of the sages.

Also the re-deads were pretty friggen scary.
Back to top Go down
ZeroJones
I'M SO LONELY
ZeroJones

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 11:30

Wind Waker is my favourite of the 3D Zeldas. I don't remember much of it now but I loved being on the waves, so much so that not even the Triforce hunt could dent the feeling - any excuse to set sail was welcome! It felt refreshing compared to Ocarina of Time - which I felt took itself too seriously - to be trotting around as this expressive little lad. Also, Link speaking for the first time (if I remember rightly)! Amazing.

Looking forward to going over the experience again, just to see if playing through it revives some more specific memories...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Ice Climber
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 20:08

I think the reason I love the original Wind Waker so much is because of the art style.

I was (still am) a huge fan of LttP, but when I saw Ocarina for the first time I admit that I loathed the move into 3D. I thought Link himself looked horrid, and suddenly having lock-on combat/camera mechanics and a third-person perspective made the game feel like an impostor mascquerading as a Zelda game.

Then Wind Waker happened. It polished everything seen in Ocarina alomst beyond recognition, and it was given the gorgeous art style that so divides fans of the series. Wind Waker finally looked like a Zelda game should to me, and my understanding of how a 3D Zelda game worked finally clicked into place.
Back to top Go down
http://messedupcables.forumotion.net
Linkyshinks
Ejected into the Lava
Linkyshinks

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 17:40

I wouldn't mind these being included...

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Wind%20Waker%20Stovepipe%20Island
Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 18:33

Laughing at GC Island!
Back to top Go down
JayMoyles
Galactic Nova
JayMoyles

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 19:17

It would be genuinely funny as an Easter Egg - some sort of weight/switch puzzle involving the disk tray open button, to take you into the island's innards to get some rupees or some fun reward.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jamesjmoyles.blogspot.com
Linkyshinks
Ejected into the Lava
Linkyshinks

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 14:59

JayMoyles wrote:
It would be genuinely funny as an Easter Egg - some sort of weight/switch puzzle involving the disk tray open button, to take you into the island's innards to get some rupees or some fun reward.

Yea I was thinking along the same lines. It could move around like the ghost ship making it hard to find.

Back to top Go down
Balladeer
DIVINE LONELINESS
Balladeer

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 18:04

Please no. That thing was an utter pain.
Back to top Go down
Linkyshinks
Ejected into the Lava
Linkyshinks

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 22:20

Zelda Box Wind Waker Images

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 4a11de235889783 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Ad2466235889798 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) F81b31235889809 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 987b2b235889821 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 51b14b235889834 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 6e2606235889852 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) F57f0f235889873 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) A265a1235889894 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 8bf426235889910 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 79c361235889924 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 8732f6235889945 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 1ccf2a235889960 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Ee6daf235889980 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 2d459c235889997 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 8846fa235890040 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 49d9a2235890052 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 788cb5235890104 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) C303eb235890119 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 2fa96f235890127 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) B7b4c3235890146 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 2240f6235890165 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 76950d235890190 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Bce178235890202 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 8e2f92235890216 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 9c3ec5235890231 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) A438f5235890245 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 8c4174235890257 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 0c2577235890266 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) F2519a235890275 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Fd46f7235890294 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) C69f4d235890307 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 610b29235890322 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) F5e466235890349 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 465975235890364 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 6e3a6f235890383 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) B7fc9d235890407 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 69af20235890445 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 98ca1c235890472 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 604b1d235890487 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) D1ee61235890512 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 9732a0235890547 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 2e7dab235890571 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 3c2a17235890579 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 06a3dc235890586 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 91c5c7235890592 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 9b132b235890599 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Ce7926235890622 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 2de9b0235890638 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Cd1c28235890649 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) B9abf1235890659 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Ad0d98235890669 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) C8189b235890677 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 1abada235890692 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) B0bd5a235890700 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Af74cb235890712 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 397159235890733 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 860471235890758 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 60bdee235890770 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) F8bcd2235890780 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) A8d3aa235890796 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 9ae25d235890805 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 8cfd02235890816 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 4c3552235890823 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) B9fcdd235890841 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 54877a235890846 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Fa7aef235890856 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 0e3572235890865 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 7fe6d8235890876 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) E6fa17235890887 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 33db14235890905 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 28d5f3235891012 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 1a94c4235891048 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) C42e50235891068 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) F7d5fb235891109 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 283939235891125 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 3e0b12235891159 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 00defd235891173 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Eacf85235891196 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 415e27235891228 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 3422d6235891255 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 2cf329235891276 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 2ff278235891289 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 34e108235891345 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) E770e0235891395 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 371912235891439 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 00add5235891484 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) D7a137235891494 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Ce8b6d235891582 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Cf515e235891615 The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) 4b69ec235891660

Back to top Go down
Linkyshinks
Ejected into the Lava
Linkyshinks

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) EmptyFri 15 Mar 2013 - 20:45

Further Reading (check end of link for contents)

5}http://www.glitterberri.com/the-wind-waker/zelda-box/character-commentary/the-windfall-islanders/

4)http://www.glitterberri.com/the-wind-waker/zelda-box/character-commentary/the-outset-islanders/

3}http://www.glitterberri.com/the-wind-waker/zelda-box/character-commentary/the-sages/

2)http://www.glitterberri.com/the-wind-waker/zelda-box/character-commentary/the-secondary-characters/

1)http://www.glitterberri.com/the-wind-waker/zelda-box/character-commentary/the-main-characters/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)   The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - A Retrospective Discussion (Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1